Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think you should go back and read what i posted. I never accused Stein of any of the things you are ranting about. Try reading what i said rather than what you think i said.

You'll find your actual accusation is that Stein is complicit in covering up after the fact and had known about what went on making Stein's guilt even more damnable.

You are a fucking sad despicable poster the way you latch on to anything remotely or even a hint of to post about your favourite subject and makes you a cnut of the highest order.

The mask has slipped and Hyde No8 has come to the forefront of your posting content, cnut.

It is, however, an offence to libel someone, claiming that they have been involved in criminal activity, which is exactly what you did. What you posted was not poking fun at someone, it was direct accusation of criminal activity. I and the members of my family could lose our jobs because of your "poking fun"..

Ffs.Go for a wee walk or something before yer heid explodes. :1eye:lol:

A sick despicable post mocking the victims of a heinous to score cheap points, typical No8 !, a cnut who doesn't have cancer.

Not mocking any victims of any crime.

I was highlighting the double standards of certain posters on here. It is absolutely fine to mock Sandy Jardine but highlight what Stein did..or didnt do then you are a scumbag.

Thanks for proving my point

I was highlighting the double standards of certain posters on here. It is absolutely fine to mock Sandy Jardine but highlight what Stein did..or didnt do then you are a scumbag.

Really not wanting involved in this shite but that's utter nonsense. And not the first time either.

Jardine was rightly criticised for behaving like an eejit at the time of his march, that has nothing to do with your innuendos. If you think he's been unfairly criticised then argue your case. Absolutely no need for this nudge nudge, wink wink stuff about a very serious matter, imo.

I'm out.

No you didn't, you used Hector's friendship with Jock Stein's son as a vehicle to post about your favourite subject, AGAIN.

Like I posted you are so fucking mentally disabled to the point you cannot refuse even the slightest hint of anything remotely associated with that crime to post the word "knew" at any opportunity.

The millions of pounds worth of taxes your club reneged on has probably put victims of your favourite subject in great jeopardy, well done No8, why don't you laugh at the poor weans that are getting abused as we post you cnut.

I have two daughters you saddo, and if anyone even touched or looked at them the wrong way there is nothing I wouldn't do to them to make them suffer and is where I take great insult to your delight in bringing up "Peado's" and their twisted sick crimes on children.