Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Am confused is hector now defending no.8? What on earth is going on here

Must admit was thinking the same...

Went from reporting him to police ....to someone he respects deeply.

I like No8. He is one of the more intelligent posters on this forum. I just don't know why he decided to attack me when his obvious target was WRK. What Jock Stein had to do with calling Sandy Jardine " a c**t with cancer" is totally beyond me and I don't know why he posted about my protecting a vile criminal. I will, however, say that he never took cheap shots like other such as DeeMan and th

I like No8. He is one of the more intelligent posters on this forum. I just don't know why he decided to attack me when his obvious target was WRK. What Jock Stein had to do with calling Sandy Jardine " a c**t with cancer" is totally beyond me and I don't know why he posted about my protecting a vile criminal. I will, however, say that he never took cheap shots like others such as DeeMan and that Yassin c**t who are totally brain dead.

Edited by WeeHectorPar

"but it is not alright to poke fun at Wee Hectors and his family friends who protected the most vile of criminals"

Reports made to mods and details of posts to be sent to Police Scotland. This is not banter; it is an accusation of criminal activity. Now either come up with the goods or else.

Wee hector is having a meltdown. :lol: