Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The sports pitch across the road from the Main Stand was paid for by Rangers and gifted to the community and is a well used facility.

Rangers do a helluva lot of work with local schools and other community groups as well as raise millions for charity through the Rangers Charity Foundation and the RSEA.

Whit schools dae they go tae ?

The sports pitch across the road from the Main Stand was paid for by Rangers and gifted to the community and is a well used facility.

Rangers do a helluva lot of work with local schools and other community groups as well as raise millions for charity through the Rangers Charity Foundation and the RSEA.

Nothing orange I hope?. :unsure2:

So, No8. who is this "most despicable criminal" I and my family friends protected?

Indeed, there was also money raised by Rangers during that football season which came to about £2.3m. It was unspeakable outrage that clubs like Dundee Utd, Dunfermline, Inverness, Hearts and others wanted their cut of it, when it could have gone to a good cause.

Indeed, there was also money raised by Rangers during that football season which came to about £2.3m. It was unspeakable outrage that clubs like Dundee Utd, Dunfermline, Inverness, Hearts and others wanted their cut of it, when it could have gone to a good cause.

The Rangers fighting fund paid Dunfermline the money Rangers owed to them for the ticket money that Rangers / Whyte wiithheld. Dunfermline happily took the RFF money and yet still claimed the money which Rangers newco were forced to pay as part of the agreement. So they were actually paid twice.

As i said in reply to your PM. f**k Off ya tit.

"but it is not alright to poke fun at Wee Hectors and his family friends who protected the most vile of criminals"

Reports made to mods and details of posts to be sent to Police Scotland. This is not banter; it is an accusation of criminal activity. Now either come up with the goods or else.

Oh aye i never knew anyhting about this, do tell us more?

Ask No8. The only known criminal I have ever had any contact with was Ronnie Biggs when I sent him a tweet a few weeks before he died. I even got a reply from him. I don't believe that this is the target of "f**k off"s accusation. Would it not be all about Jock Stein whom I met on many occasions when I was 9-12 years old, when his son was in my class at Commercial School in Dunfermline?

"but it is not alright to poke fun at Wee Hectors and his family friends who protected the most vile of criminals"

Reports made to mods and details of posts to be sent to Police Scotland. This is not banter; it is an accusation of criminal activity. Now either come up with the goods or else.

:lol:

You know who i am talking about. If only he had gone to the police with what he knew :rolleyes:

:lol:

You know who i am talking about. If only he had gone to the police with what he knew :rolleyes:

The same could be said about 500 million Rangers fans and you would have saved yourself all of this hurt. However, I still fail to see what the f**k this has to do with someone wishing cancer on a c**t. You'll have to do better than that. Posts being sent to Police Scotland tomorrow and I don't think Div will shut down his site to save your neck.

The same could be said about 500 million Rangers fans and you would have saved yourself all of this hurt. However, I still fail to see what the f**k this has to do with someone wishing cancer on a c**t. You'll have to do better than that. Posts being sent to Police Scotland tomorrow and I don't think Div will shut down his site to save your neck.

It highlights the double standards of people like you. You think mocking a man who is fighting cancer is fine...harmless fun or whatever but to poke fun at your family friend is a police matter.

Eta...exactly what is your complaint? The post is factually accurate.

Edited by No8.

It highlights the double standards of people like you. You think mocking a man who is fighting cancer is fine...harmless fun or whatever but to poke fun at your family friend is a police matter.

Eta...exactly what is your complaint? The post is factually accurate.

So when did I mock someone dying of cancer? You need to get your head together. You've lost your argument against WRK and so you decide to attack me for the simple reason that I knew Jock Stein when I was 9-12 years old and he was manager of Dunfermline Athletic Football Club;

When was it ever proved that Jock Stein was a criminal? When was it ever proved that he was a vile criminal? When was it ever proved that I or any member of my family or any friends of my family ever protected a vile criminal? Do you expect me to come on here and denounce a thoroughly decent man as a paedophile just to support your twisted mind.

The Jock Stein I knew was a decent, family-loving man. What intimate details of his life give you the right to classify him as a "vile criminal"? What gives you the right to classify me or any member of my family or any of my friends as protectors of a vile criminal?

I really used to see you as one of the more erudite Rangers fans on here but you are nothing more than a pervert yourself.

Factually accurate? Really?

So this " most vile of criminals" that Wee Hector has supposedly sheltered, is up there with Ted Bundy, Chikitilo, John Wayne Gacu, and Peter Sutcliffe? Interesting, just who is it? I'm intrigued.

Factually accurate? Really?

So this " most vile of criminals" that Wee Hector has supposedly sheltered, is up there with Ted Bundy, Chikitilo, John Wayne Gacu, and Peter Sutcliffe? Interesting, just who is it? I'm intrigued.

It's Jock Stein, whom I met on several occasions when he was manager of Dunfermline in the early 60s. His son, George, was in my class at primary school.

So when did I mock someone dying of cancer? You need to get your head together. You've lost your argument against WRK and so you decide to attack me for the simple reason that I knew Jock Stein when I was 9-12 years old and he was manager of Dunfermline Athletic Football Club;

When was it ever proved that Jock Stein was a criminal? When was it ever proved that he was a vile criminal? When was it ever proved that I or any member of my family or any friends of my family ever protected a vile criminal? Do you expect me to come on here and denounce a thoroughly decent man as a paedophile just to support your twisted mind.

The Jock Stein I knew was a decent, family-loving man. What intimate details of his life give you the right to classify him as a "vile criminal"? What gives you the right to classify

me or any member of my family or any of my friends as protectors of a vile criminal?

I really used to see you as one of the more erudite Rangers fans on here but you are nothing more than a pervert yourself.

I think you should go back and read what i posted. I never accused Stein of any of the things you are ranting about. Try reading what i said rather than what you think i said.