Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Have you seen the state of their club Henrik ? :) a far far worse basket case than the last Rangers. :lol: Admin threatening for the fans again and a 25 point deduction puts their club in the immediate drop zone called relegation, loss of the highest players after that and worse to come a cup semi final with almost certainly the worst Rangers squad ever assembled to face Celtic and Celtic are apparently shite.

Happy days. ^_^

Livingston have a points penalty of their own and are 25 points behind them already

Rangers/Sevco/The Rangers have already stuck a 14 point cushion between themselves and (second bottom) Cowdenbeath after 14 games so a 25 point penalty should be survivable if it happens.

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Livingston have a points penalty of their own and are 25 points behind them already

Rangers/Sevco/The Rangers have already stuck a 14 point cushion between themselves and (second bottom) Cowdenbeath after 14 games so a 25 point penalty should be survivable if it happens.

I was getting to the tickly bit and then read your post !, thanks. :angry::lol:

I was getting to the tickly bit and then read your post !, thanks. :angry::lol:

I guess I've been following events in the Championship a bit more closely than you. All the fuss about the financial jiggery-pokery can distract you from the fact that there is some football being played and while Rangers/Sevco/The Rangers aren't as strong as many people assumed at the start of the season they still look worth a play off spot. Remember that is a league where some teams are part time.

Ok I missed out a great, should have been 10, the 9th was her Elizabeth Stuart who was born down the road in Dunfermline, I believe there is another more obscure line linking her directly to the current queen albeit one generation less.

The royal families of at least 7 other surviving monarchies are directly descended from oor wee Lizzie from Dunfermline.

God bless the wee German wummin.

Belfast Rangers Superstore to close :huh:

More bad news for Rangers FC fans as city centre shop to shut

By Amanda Ferguson – 29 November 2014

The Rangers club shop in Belfast city centre is to close after Christmas.

It is understood the store in Ann Street, which sells the Glasgow club's official merchandise, will shut its doors in January.

Signs the shop was closing down went up yesterday, taking customers and staff by surprise.

The club has thousands of fans in Northern Ireland, many of whom travel regularly to Scotland for games.

The six staff at the store have not been made aware of the reason for the closure of the shop, which has been a high street fixture for many years, catering for the passionate following Rangers has in Northern Ireland.

In September Sports Direct, the firm of Newcastle Utd owner and Rangers investor Mike Ashley, took over Rangers Retail at Glasgow Airport, the megastore at the club's Ibrox stadium and the Belfast store.

Staff at the Ann Street outlet were informed on Tuesday it is going to close and Sports Direct will be opening a Sweatshop running store in its place.

Last night a Rangers spokeswoman old the Belfast Telegraph the closure of the store was a Sports Direct matter.

A spokesman for Sports Direct declined to comment.

Rangers have suffered severe financial and administrative difficulties in recent years.

The club is to seek a fresh share issue after announcing an operating loss of £8.3m for the 12-month period to June 30, 2014, with fresh funding needed as soon as January.

Rangers fans in Northern Ireland will now have to look elsewhere for club merchandise - possibly going online.

However, the many local fans of Glasgow rivals Celtic will have no such trouble.

The Celtic FC shop opened in Belfast, also at Ann Street, on October 18, 1999.

Rangers+club+store+at+Ann+StreetI2.JPG

Dear God, there will be nudity 24-7-365 in some parts of Belfast.

Ok I missed out a great, should have been 10, the 9th was her Elizabeth Stuart who was born down the road in Dunfermline, I believe there is another more obscure line linking her directly to the current queen albeit one generation less.

The royal families of at least 7 other surviving monarchies are directly descended from oor wee Lizzie from Dunfermline.

Dr Koop, on 30 Nov 2014 - 07:55, said:

God bless the wee German wummin.

Tedi,

You seem tae ken your history.

This present Queen styles herself Elizabeth II.

Could you tell us who was the first Queen Elizabeth of Britain (or Scotland) ?

So how do Rangers get out of another financial mess?. It won't come with the help of the support given the half filled stadium every second week and now that Sports Direct own the merchandise this source of vital revenue for the club is gone.

A club's main income should come from the club's support, where are Rangers going to get theirs, what is the business plan, is there one?. :huh:

The stadium itself is a resource and a way of making money for the club, like rock concerts, other sports events. Why is this board so inactive in using the resources available, many clubs use their stadium for other uses many for the community?. Do Rangers represent any community?

Why employ a director of football when the club cannot afford to pay him?. All sorts of rumours could start flying about if the players wages are delayed any time, what if it ends up in a scenario like during the last few months of Romanov's reign at Hearts, where players wages are late?.

I guess I've been following events in the Championship a bit more closely than you. All the fuss about the financial jiggery-pokery can distract you from the fact that there is some football being played and while Rangers/Sevco/The Rangers aren't as strong as many people assumed at the start of the season they still look worth a play off spot. Remember that is a league where some teams are part time.

But the points penalty would only be the start of it. I'd assume they'd have to release a number of their top players, possibly a significant chunk of their first team squad. If that happens in mid-season, will they still be challenging for a play-off position?

Rangers+club+store+at+Ann+StreetI2.JPG

Looked like a photoshop job ... lol.

I take it a lot of the old Rangers shops will bite the dust when they can buy at a reduced price from Ashley's Sports Direct and the clumpany picks up the tab.

Unexpected? by whom?

Are there other Rangers shops?. I thought there were only 3 left. I don't know because I don't get down to the central belt as much these days, are those franchises?

So how do Rangers get out of another financial mess?. It won't come with the help of the support given the half filled stadium every second week and now that Sports Direct own the merchandise this source of vital revenue for the club is gone.

A club's main income should come from the club's support, where are Rangers going to get theirs, what is the business plan, is there one?. :huh:

The stadium itself is a resource and a way of making money for the club, like rock concerts, other sports events. Why is this board so inactive in using the resources available, many clubs use their stadium for other uses many for the community?. Do Rangers represent any community?

Why employ a director of football when the club cannot afford to pay him?. All sorts of rumours could start flying about if the players wages are delayed any time, what if it ends up in a scenario like during the last few months of Romanov's reign at Hearts, where players wages are late?.

It could come from the fans quite easily if we had trustable board, we've proved we can fill the stadium but would the additional fans plug the £8m gap? Maybe some celtic fan will tell us..

If Ashley (i think he is) is running things then i reckon he'll have a well thought out plan --- good thing or bad thing tho....

Concerts and the like were tried before and damaged the pitch, there is problem at Ibrox with the pitch being lowered in that it struggles to recover from any damage. Yes i believe Rangers do community work.

We have a director of football, f**k i've been so engrossed in the Whyte going ons that i missed that. Who is it?

We have a director of football, f**k i've been so engrossed in the Whyte going ons that i missed that. Who is it?

Look at the dugout today. Only one with his arms not folded...

But the points penalty would only be the start of it. I'd assume they'd have to release a number of their top players, possibly a significant chunk of their first team squad. If that happens in mid-season, will they still be challenging for a play-off position?

Points deduction? First team players released? How is this possible?

Dont ya know Derek Llambias has given Super Ally the go ahead to mobilise his vast army of scouts to search out those future Champions League standard players in January. Maybe the biggest secret here is Rangers are really minted and being bank rolled by Mike Ashley. http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/llambias-gives-ally-mccoist-the-nod-to-carry-on-scouting-january-transfer-targets.25998798

Now wait a goddam minute......... :huh:, since when did McCoist take orders from someone who was only meant to be at the club in an advisory roll?. :lol:

Mike Ashley really does call the shots at Rangers, is this allowed?

many clubs use their stadium for other uses many for the community?. Do Rangers represent any community?

The sports pitch across the road from the Main Stand was paid for by Rangers and gifted to the community and is a well used facility.

Rangers do a helluva lot of work with local schools and other community groups as well as raise millions for charity through the Rangers Charity Foundation and the RSEA.

It could come from the fans quite easily if we had trustable board, we've proved we can fill the stadium but would the additional fans plug the £8m gap? Maybe some celtic fan will tell us..

If Ashley (i think he is) is running things then i reckon he'll have a well thought out plan --- good thing or bad thing tho....

Concerts and the like were tried before and damaged the pitch, there is problem at Ibrox with the pitch being lowered in that it struggles to recover from any damage. Yes i believe Rangers do community work.

If Sevco were to play in a ploughed field I don't think they could be any worse. However, it might make things more difficult for the opposition.