Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

One thing about the Whyte appearance of note.

His lawyer was Paul Kavanagh. Paul Kavanagh is the Green Brigade's go-to solicitor, who has represented numerous of their members in bigotry trials across the country!

I wouldn't take too much from who is lawyer is.

The whole Sevco thing has become such a farce that the only thing that could trump it would be the revelation that it was a Catholic conspiracy.

Just watched the BBC video of Craig Whyte greeted by an Angry crowd and that is fair enough but David Murray seems to get an easy ride from the Rangers fans. I suppose because he won so many trophies then to some that makes it ok but he was the one that went major into debt trying to keep ahead of Celtic and pay the same as some EPL teams. Rangers was in mess before Murray sold the club and he was so desperate to sell to anyone would buy the club for a £1 that when he did he was never going to do a due diligence on Craig Whyte.

Edited by Milners

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-30242028

Oh my - poor Craigy... :unsure:

Dragged up to Scotland and released on bail.

Released. Onto the streets. Of Glasgow.

Where Bears prowl.

:shutup

ciffaretto_whyte_zps3aecb3c0.jpg

Why is Ralph Cifaretto in Glasgow ? :huh: Thought Big Tony did him in after the 'Pie-O-My' affair...

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Does anyone else remember when Murray was trying to sell the club he gave assurances that he would only have the best interests of the club when he sold it ?

Murray won't sell unless he believes 100% that it is the right thing for the club. The only worrying thing for myself is the role Ellis is going to have within the club.

By all intents Whyte is financing Ellis' 25% holding in the club and it will be paid back under the guise of a personal loan. If you haven't got the money you don't go shopping, do you.

Youngsy your just like the rest of the bears on here, thick and stupid at times and will swallow anything that came from Gestapo HQ in Govan. The post above makes a complete mockery of your attempts to lay the blame at Whyte's door when you believed Murray would only sell if the club best interests were at the core.

Well Murray didn't and punted off your beloved club before it tore down the rest of Murray's empire you deluded imbecilic auld fool.

^ ^ ^

Seething like Youngsy are ya Redknob ?. :lol:

I'm Ok where we're at mate, it's a pile of Shite, but nah I'm not seething, Follow Follow always, you continue with your wankfest over a club you pay more interest to than your own, knock yerself out!

Seems to get an easy ride?

Nah I do not think you read this thread much.

But you know, Tedi, that the bears who come on here are not representative of your average bear. You are more like Yogi (smarter than the average bear) whereas those who were "mooing" Craigie boy are a good deal dimmer than Booboo.

The whole Sevco thing has become such a farce that the only thing that could trump it would be the revelation that it was a Catholic conspiracy.

One of the more amusing facets of the whole sorry business is the dismissal of all the early warning signs from more than ten years ago as tarrier* conspiracies and ****** propaganda. The old 606 board was full of it. At the time, I just dismissed it as celtic fans trying to unsettle fans of what was a pretty successful (on-field ;)) rangers.

Was that really bears shouting "moo!"? They've been acting like a herd of mindless cows for years, so nothing surprises me about them.

MOO! :lol:

Nah, they they were shouting MOO-Urns!

*I wonder if those are as bad as Attila? ETA: Looks like one is, and one isn't.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

And more from the Youngster,

Alistair Johnston was pointing out the worst case scenario as regarding Rangers going out of business if the HMRC case goes against them and any payment is afforded to the club in it's entirety instead of being met by MIH. However the clubs tax advisors are very confident that the Tribunal will be found in Rangers favour as regards re-payment of monies direct from the club.

Would Craig Whyte or anyone else go this far down the procedure to takeover a business,football club or otherwise, if there was a significant danger of the club going under? Rangers are comfortable with the tax issue and you would assume that Craig Whyte is also.

David Murray has accepted and agreed a deal to sell the club to Whyte with the debt cleared in it's entirety subject to ratification with Rangers board of directors. The deal all told is worth £50million.

Whyte has guaranteed £25 million,£10 million going into next season and £5 million per season after that. That makes it a four year investment,school i went to anyway. As for conflicting soundbites,does it really matter,the main thing is the club is coming out of debt which is the main thing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

For the 7 guests who are following me around the forum looking at old threads. WTF ? who are you ?. :lol:

That's three old threads I have visited to find Youngsy's foot in his mouth frothing at the bit for nothing other than he got conned by Murray and I have followers ???? :lol: Fucking Ragers fans what are they like ? :lol:

And a poll from early 2012 re still trusting Sir Craigy....

Almost 50/50 :D

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-11-28-18-44-53.png

Now that's the zoo, but I am sure the swamp had one too at the same time. I'll try and dig that out later ;)

Nice to see that RM included an option for Mhonkey

Youngsy your just like the rest of the bears on here, thick and stupid at times and will swallow anything that came from Gestapo HQ in Govan.

Not everyone can be as a smart you are, us little people can only dream.

Classic from Youngsy. :lol:

This man Whyte turns unprofitable business' into profitable ones. In other words if a business that is showing a clear deficit his expertise is to make that business solvent and self sufficient. This expertise is why he is so successful.

Now as much as you hope Rangers remain in a state of insolvency with the threat of administration hanging over the club it is not going to happen. As for HMRC Whyte is very comfortable with that situation or he wouldn't be taking the club on. It is obvious that many Celtic fans were hoping for the worst case scenario about Rangers but unfortunately for the detractors of the club that is not going to happen.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: