Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Tbf to the Sheep they were one of the 5(five) clubs that was only weeks away from administration when newco Rangers were forced to start in the bottom tier.

#armageddonbutonlyforrangers

Edited by AberdeenBud

Obviously, the talk of a £10m war chest is idiocy of the type that surely only children could believe.

Even if it were true though, where's the appeal in suddenly getting really strong by being given a wedge of cash by someone? Where's the sense of achievement, where's the pride?

I'm actually being serious although Bennett will wish to pipe up with something about me apparently enjoying defeats for my team.

I can honestly think of little that would be as hollow or as unfulfilling as a fan, as seeing success being simply purchased.

You only need to look at No8' s other team to see how it works though.

It's bad enough just buying success.

It's worse when it's someone else's cash and you don't pay it back.

Me and my mates have often discussed Falkirk having a Man C situation and it seems very unappealing.

To be honest though I very much doubt the newco fans would see it like that.

It's all about being better than THEM.

WATP and all that.

Re: This "warchest" stuff - it's taken them about fifty million quid to get to the point where they're still having to borrow a million every few months to keep the doors open and maintain the not-very-good team that they have now.

I seriously doubt another ten million quid sprayed up the wall will much worry Hearts, far less Aberdeen or Celtic.

Me and my mates have often discussed Falkirk having a Man C situation and it seems very unappealing.

You and most other Ps&Ds have to reset the cliches, chap. What every Rangers fan aches for is:

• Transparent corporate governance
  • Fiscal prudence
  • Budgetary balance

I ken the diddies like to think otherwise but those are the major priorities for we fans right now.

WATP and all that.

We ARE the people and are always better than them however much they win.

It's bad enough just buying success.

It's worse when it's someone else's cash and you don't pay it back.

WATP and all that.

Totally agree.

Following a diddy side suggests a different outlook.

You and most other Ps&Ds have to reset the cliches, chap. What every Rangers fan aches for is:

• Fiscal prudence
  • Budgetary balance

I ken the diddies like to think otherwise but those are the major priorities for we fans right now.

These things may be important for you old chap, but I'd humbly suggest that attributing such priorities to the broader fan base is utter bollocks.

If these things were all important, the fans would by now have started their own club.

Totally agree. Following a diddy side suggests a different outlook.

Utter dross. 6 different Sheep fans have posted on The Big Thread on the day that they got a £14.5M bailout.

The mien of our ovine friends suggests that every football club likes to be wedged up.

Utter dross. 6 different Sheep fans have posted on The Big Thread on the day that they got a £14.5M bailout.

The mien of our ovine friends suggests that every football club likes to be wedged up.

Nah, the idea of a relative Man City or Chelsea situation holds no appeal. Look at Gretna here, and the contempt in which they were held.

You actually counted how many Aberdeen fans have posted :1eye

I did, Jhonnybhoy. I know 'actual counting' is inimical to fans of a club for whom a 'calculator' is the norm but there you go.

Had you learned to count it would have been easier for you since you could have reached the number of sheep posters using just one hand.

Edited by The_Kincardine

World record break in

The Louden Tavern @TheLoudenTavern · 10h 10 hours ago

The Louden has been broken in to - 60x 1.5 litre spirits were taken - if anyone knows or hears of anyone selling them please contact us..

:lol: Zombies are missing spirits

Explains the QC's recent intoxication i suppose.

What every Rangers fan aches for is:

• Fiscal prudence
  • Budgetary balance

File under utter pish.

As I've already explained the behaviour of our Sheep friends is entirely relevant given the Armageddon scare stories and the fact that they were one of five clubs supposedly weeks from admin if newco Rangers were forced to start life in the third tier.

The ever increasing desperation(highlighted in the 411 thread) to claim the fact that people quite enjoy Rangers well deserved misfortune as some kind of victory is pretty baffling and somewhat laughable.

Edited by AberdeenBud

The ever increasing desperation(highlighted in the 411 thread) to claim the fact that people quite enjoy Rangers well deserved misfortune as some kind of victory is pretty baffling and somewhat laughable.

I'm not sure which/what part of a post of mine you were replying to (aside from your 'File under utter pish.' idiocy which is the equivalent of saying 'sensible but I don't want to hear it').

I think you're actually conflating several different points and then introducing the 'Armageddon' trope which certainly did not originate within Ibrox.

Let me restate my points for those living north of the Dee who find thinking so hard:

1. My team is the biggest draw on P&B. This is incontestable. Club 411 was a simple, tongue-in-cheek demonstration of it.

2. Good luck to Aberdeen and their new sugar-daddy. Were I misfortunate enough to be A Sheep I'd be gloating too.

3. Had Rangers been today established on a new and secure financial footing the very last place I would post would be on an Aberdeen thread.

4. The very simple reason that 6 Sheep fans have posted on a Rangers thread today is that they see us as being more important than a thread about themselves.

Edited by The_Kincardine

World record break in

The Louden Tavern @TheLoudenTavern · 10h 10 hours ago

The Louden has been broken in to - 60x 1.5 litre spirits were taken - if anyone knows or hears of anyone selling them please contact us..

:lol: Zombies are missing spirits

Sinister too....

".....please contact US..."

Not the police then ?

I'm sure Sandy can send some lads round.

What every Rangers fan aches for is:

• Fiscal prudence
  • Budgetary balance

The Kincardine = Every rangers fan.

The Kincardine = Every rangers fan.

Yup. That sums it up. There isn't a Bear on the boards who'd disagree with the 3 priorities that I listed.

I know the diddies would prefer us to say:

• A sugar daddy
  • The Billy Boys sung loud and proud
  • All football taps above size M to be VAT free

We moved on years ago. Sad the Ps&Ds can't keep up with us.

Edited by The_Kincardine

• Fiscal prudence
  • Budgetary balance

Awe ffs! :lol:

ETA: and now we are 7

Edited by Taza

Yup. That sums it up. There isn't a Bear on the boards who'd disagree with the 3 priorities that I listed.

My god, even more commitment, not only are they what EVERY rangers fan aches for, but now you won't find them disagreeing that these are the 3 priorities.

They said it couldn't happen. Is this my Kennedy moment?

The night every rangers fan came together as one?