Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

During the January transfer window I hope Hearts have the bare cheek to make an offer for one of Sevco's best players. :) Imagine the seethe from the bears at the pittance they offered, :) imagine the rage if Sevco accepted by instalments. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

theres only one champions league place what if a weakened celtic fail like this season to dominate the league and lose games to teams like ffs :lol: hamilton and inverness, this leaves the door open for rangers to run away with the league next season.

inverness are very average they were easily swept aside in the cup and hamilton finished second in the championship last season so cant be that good, dundee utd only just won the semi final, so much for the top teams in the premiership

gap between celtic and rangers has closed and is not much now.

10m if spent wisely will push rangers ahead to there rightfull place ahead of celtic

Harry-Hill.jpg

now, what are the chances of that happening?

theres only one champions league place what if a weakened celtic fail like this season to dominate the league and lose games to teams like ffs :lol: hamilton and inverness, this leaves the door open for rangers to run away with the league next season.

inverness are very average they were easily swept aside in the cup and hamilton finished second in the championship last season so cant be that good, dundee utd only just won the semi final, so much for the top teams in the premiership

gap between celtic and rangers has closed and is not much now.

10m if spent wisely will push rangers ahead to there rightfull place ahead of celtic

Where to begin?

If Celtic are failing to dominate the league, what makes you think Rangers-on-an-Ashley-shoestring are going to do any better?

'Hamilton finished second in the Championship last season so can't be any good'. What does that say about Rangers, then?

Dundee United 'only just' won the semi? 3-1? At Ibrox? 'Only just'?

And, since when have Rangers spent any money 'wisely'?

What on earth are you banging on about ?

Just a bit of good news concerning Scotlands most successful football club (in terms of European trophy wins).

hamilton didn't have hearts rangers and hibs in the league = much stronger championship this season

hearts are good enough for top six in the premiership while both saint johnstone and inverness two top six teams last season one cup winner and one runner up were pushed aside in the cup.

there was very little between dundee utd and rangers in the cup semi last season the score didn't reflect the performance and flattered utd.

Excuse me, Hibs?

Edited by williemillersmoustache

Where to begin?

If Celtic are failing to dominate the league, what makes you think Rangers-on-an-Ashley-shoestring are going to do any better?

'Hamilton finished second in the Championship last season so can't be any good'. What does that say about Rangers, then?

Dundee United 'only just' won the semi? 3-1? At Ibrox? 'Only just'?

And, since when have Rangers spent any money 'wisely'?

Celtic are not failing to dominate the league , they have won 3 titles in a row and after a shakes start have just returned to the top. Celtic will easily have the league wrapped up by about march. Rangers initial target should be to get between that gap of celtic at the top and whoever is 20 points behind them, it would not take much investment from Ashley to get rangers into that position and slightly more if he wants to eventually challenge celtic. Edited by forever_blue

Celtic are not failing to dominate the league , they have won 3 titles in a row and after a shakes start have just returned to the top. Celtic will easily have the league wrapped up by about march. Rangers initial target should be to get between that gap of celtic at the top and whoever is 20 points behind them, it would not take much investment from Ashley to get rangers into that position and slightly more if he wants to eventually challenge celtic.

I agree with you but I was quoting Snafu.

Rangers may well get to 2nd place in time. But it will be interesting to see how they do it while living within their means. Alternatively, if Ashley turns into a Sugar Daddy, then it'll be a breeze.

Are sugar daddies still allowed under Fair Play rules?

What on earth are you banging on about ?

I am pretty sure that he's on The Big Thread gloating about The Sheep getting a new sugar daddy. The Sheep like to think that folk give a f**k. That's why so many of them post here. They haven't the nouse to start a Big Aberdeen non-Administration Thread but, in flock-like fashion, seek the Rangers threads.

Edited by The_Kincardine

I am pretty sure that he's on The Big Thread gloating about The Sheep getting a new sugar daddy. The Sheep like to think that folk give a f**k. That's why so many of them post here. They haven't the nouse to start a Big Aberdeen non-Administration Thread but, in flock-like fashion, seek the Rangers threads.

Big Aberdeen Non-Administration Thread? :lol: Actual tears. I'll pop that one in next to the Big nuRangers War Chest Thread, just beside the Dallas Cowboys, The Hover Pitch and everything else that you really, really want but will never ever happen.

But you are right I am gloating, shamelessly.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

But you are right I am gloating, shamelessly.

Gloat away willie. I'd do so too were the circumstances reversed. However, the last thing I'd do is gloat on a sheep thread. I guess, though, when you support a club which is P&B's biggest draw then these are the things you have tae thole.

Obviously, the talk of a £10m war chest is idiocy of the type that surely only children could believe.

Even if it were true though, where's the appeal in suddenly getting really strong by being given a wedge of cash by someone? Where's the sense of achievement, where's the pride?

I'm actually being serious although Bennett will wish to pipe up with something about me apparently enjoying defeats for my team.

I can honestly think of little that would be as hollow or as unfulfilling as a fan, as seeing success being simply purchased.

You only need to look at No8' s other team to see how it works though.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Scratching my brain trying to think of things I care less about and it is very difficult