Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

where did you over hear this? a pub , taxi or a mcgills bus?

Just a rumour in work. Didn't know if anyone had any evidence on here.

Mind you, even if they did, it would be hard to fit in something on topic when everyone is busy calling each other bigots and not really contributing much else.

So Ashley has loaned another cool £1 million into the Ibrokes coffers and has given up the naming rights for a poond and everything is rosy at Ibrokes because it won't be called the whatever arena. Happy days for the orcs . :lol:

What Ashley gives with one hand is sure to be taken away by a bigger hand and it appears that the merchandise revenue to the club has been cut, but hey the good news is that Ashley won't be renaming the stadium !, but someone else will unless the naming rights were sold back to the club WHOOPEE !, unless the holding company then decides to sell it off to the highest bidder and guess what ?, the money raised from the naming rights gets loaned to the club and the fans have to pay back the money for the stadium possibly being called "The Mothercare Arena". :blink::lol:

And why the fook has the SPFL & SFA not stepped in by now ?, are they complicit in this demented regime at Ibrokes ?, have the associations given their backing as long as they can field a team they will keep out of the clubs affairs to get this abortion of a club to the top tier of Scottish footy ?

I'd go as far back to when Chucky first reformed and cloned the club back to life that the associations then SPL & SFA and now called the SPFL & SFA have given assurances that they will help the demented brainchild by any means possible without breaching the rules to achieve their initial plan "A" get the club into the top tier.

Any other club as badly run as the one at Ibrox would have dragged into Hampden to explain their reckless spending habits and give a financial bond to show they could complete this seasons fixtures, but not their Frankenstein creation they helped clone out of a dead club.

Ashley is now slowly edging his big foot into the front door at Ibrox as the controlling owner, the more he loans to the club the less it can pay back and the debt owed could most likely be exchanged for shares into the holding company giving Ashley a controlling majority and we all know that the SPFL & SFA will just take it up the arse without lube releasing a statement that it was best for the club as long as the two clubs he owns meet in Europe to which they will still more up the arse to keep a Rangers FC in the leagues without liquidating their demented brainchild.

http://dothebouncy.com/main/threads/%C2%A310m-to-spend-in-january.62870/

Ally McCoist will be given a £10 million January transfer budget, courtesy of controversial Mike Ashley.
Ashley has all but confirmed he will front the funds, with an Ibrox source telling us the board have been told to "use the funds effectively to push the team through to a cup final and back to the Premier League."
The source said the decision was highly influenced by Ashley's close friend & Ibrox adviser Derek Llambias, who believes committing these funds to the club will not only strengthen the team, but strengthen Ashley's position with Rangers supporters.

:lol:

So Ashley has loaned another cool £1 million into the Ibrokes coffers and has given up the naming rights for a poond and everything is rosy at Ibrokes because it won't be called the whatever arena. Happy days for the orcs . :lol:

What Ashley gives with one hand is sure to be taken away by a bigger hand and it appears that the merchandise revenue to the club has been cut, but hey the good news is that Ashley won't be renaming the stadium !, but someone else will unless the naming rights were sold back to the club WHOOPEE !, unless the holding company then decides to sell it off to the highest bidder and guess what ?, the money raised from the naming rights gets loaned to the club and the fans have to pay back the money for the stadium possibly being called "The Mothercare Arena". :blink::lol:

And why the fook has the SPFL & SFA not stepped in by now ?, are they complicit in this demented regime at Ibrokes ?, have the associations given their backing as long as they can field a team they will keep out of the clubs affairs to get this abortion of a club to the top tier of Scottish footy ?

I'd go as far back to when Chucky first reformed and cloned the club back to life that the associations then SPL & SFA and now called the SPFL & SFA have given assurances that they will help the demented brainchild by any means possible without breaching the rules to achieve their initial plan "A" get the club into the top tier.

Any other club as badly run as the one at Ibrox would have dragged into Hampden to explain their reckless spending habits and give a financial bond to show they could complete this seasons fixtures, but not their Frankenstein creation they helped clone out of a dead club.

Ashley is now slowly edging his big foot into the front door at Ibrox as the controlling owner, the more he loans to the club the less it can pay back and the debt owed could most likely be exchanged for shares into the holding company giving Ashley a controlling majority and we all know that the SPFL & SFA will just take it up the arse without lube releasing a statement that it was best for the club as long as the two clubs he owns meet in Europe to which they will still more up the arse to keep a Rangers FC in the leagues without liquidating their demented brainchild.

What i got from this is that Ashley has one small hand, one big hand and one big foot plus the QC is demented.

"Ashley has all but confirmed.....", ,,,,"A source........".............blah dee blah dee feckin' blah.................

Bend over and spread those cheeks, Sevco fans. Here comes another buttf*cking............

:o

Apologies if this seems a little crass but......

Bahahaha!! Hamilton? Anyway, back on track, didn't mention anything about taxes, was questioning Sporting Integrity. As we are "guilty" of lacking sporting integrity, I find it rich other clubs putting the boot in whilst milking the cash cow. Can't have you're cake and eat it. I look forward to Montrose, Elgin, Peterhead etc, much better than playing in a league of shortsighted fools who will reap what they sew in years few. Watch this space for the sheep going into Admin.

Well said sir WATP

Well I take that as a great compliment. Thank you. I just dashed down those few notes quickly while I was cooking. That they resulted in, "More bullshit per square inch...than in any other piece of literature ever written" makes me feel truly humble.

Most people would use this chance to thank their friend and family, producers, agents and spouses. I won't. The remarks were mine and mine alone.

Thanks too for the critique. Sad that you completely glossed over all of my remarks about football. Still, if I was an Aberdeen fans whose team was moribund in the bottom half of The League of Mediocrity and whose chairman had to bung them £2.5 Million to stave off insolvency then I'd not want to talk about football either.

_53905627_foster282.jpg

Foster has been a better player for Rangers than he has been at Aberdeen. Smith is cover for the outstanding Lee Wallace.

As for the youngsters. You didn't watch them if you think that. And if you did then you are a moron. Mcleod is probably our best player. Hutton has played in the CL for us away at old trafford and was arguably the best player on the park. Crawford is a great footballer, Faure is a really good centre half, Perry has played numerous games for us in the SPL the rest are 17 and contributed greatly. I didn't just pick names out a hat from our youths.

Now away and start an Aberdeen pending Administration thread.

33yl2z4.jpg

Get it directly and firmly, right fucking up ye.