Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

it seems that everyone has completely missed out on the part where ashley giving up the naming rights to Ibrox?

Rangers: Mike Ashley increases loan to Rangers by £1m

Mike Ashley has increased his loan to Rangers by £1m, as the club revealed the Newcastle owner's Sports Direct firm has given up the naming rights to Ibrox Stadium as part of a new retail partnership agreement.

Ashley had initially agreed to loan the club £2m, but in a statement to the Stock Exchange, Rangers revealed "further working capital" in addition to the £3m "will be needed before the end of the year".

Rangers sold the naming rights to Sports Direct for £1 in 2012.

You see Mikes a good guy afterall.......

I'll need a bit more conincing before they get any moneyfrom me tho..

P.S whats wth all the sheep on here today?

I've not commented on this thread before (at least I don't think so, 6000+ pages is a bit much to check) but I just don't understand how Rangers can keep on doing this to themselves. If other teams with far less resources can run on an even keel why are Rangers so spectacularly bad at it?

Seriously?

What most people on here call "spivs", personally i think thats a stupid name but .... anyway you have a board which is awarding itself mega wages/bonuses and various fees, basically creaming the moneyor themselevss and not to mentionthose awesome onerous contracts.

But you already knew that and were merely looking for dots.

You see Mikes a good guy afterall.......

I'll need a bit more conincing before they get any moneyfrom me tho..

P.S whats wth all the sheep on here today?

it looks a good thing so far bennet but as you say I am not going to get too excited yet and as for your last point, its a rangers thread the sheep are always here lurking baout somewhere :lol:

Now Rangers sell the naming rights to a large mobile phone company and Ashley gets his money back and we get The Orange Ibrox Stadium to go with the new Orange strips for next season and everybody is happy.....well aren't they?

B b b b b but we were told on here months ago that Rangers had accepted the Dundonians offer.... Philip said so ....

JACKIE McNAMARA is desperate for Dundee United’s cash row with Rangers over Charlie Telfer to end.

The clubs are locked in a stalemate over the Scotland youth star’s summer switch from Murray Park to Tannadice.

Telfer has made four appearances for United – scoring in the 3-0 win over St Mirren earlier this month – while he made his one and only top-team appearance for Rangers as a sub in April.

Under SPFL rules clubs can receive compensation for developing and training players under 23 who move as free agents.

Rangers argue they are entitled to six years’ cash for the player between the age of 12 to 18.

United, meanwhile, believe the Championship side should only receive money to cover two years since liquidation in 2012.

Tannadice chairman Stephen Thompson was even claimed to have said “you’ve only got two years of history”.

With both clubs unable to decide on a fee for the player the dispute will now be heard by an independent panel.

And McNamara said: “For everybody it would be good if it was sorted, especially for young Charlie. He came in last week against St Mirren and he was excellent.

“He was a bit unfortunate not to start the game at Motherwell on Friday but for all of us it would be good if we can get that resolved so we can move on.

“There are all sorts of things come in to it, I’m not an expert on that. That will be up for the people in charge of the tribunal to decide.”

Now Rangers sell the naming rights to a large mobile phone company and Ashley gets his money back and we get The Orange Ibrox Stadium to go with the new Orange strips for next season and everybody is happy.....well aren't they?

Tangerine strips you mean? Just like last time......?

Tangerine strips you mean? Just like last time......?

Nah they were Orange. Unless of course Holland are the Tangerine Men?

It won't happen but i just had a wee thought there. If they do want to try and get the support onside they could always bring out an Orange strip for the Ricksen game and give the profit/ % of profit to Ricksens family and the charities.

Seriously?

Yes, seriously.

What most people on here call "spivs", personally i think thats a stupid name but .... anyway you have a board which is awarding itself mega wages/bonuses and various fees, basically creaming the moneyor themselevss and not to mentionthose awesome onerous contracts.

Even the most stupidest of con men wouldn't kill the golden goose if it kept laying eggs.

But you already knew that and were merely looking for dots.

Considering I received no 'dots' for the posts that makes your comment as daft as the conspiracy that somehow the world is against your team.

it seems that everyone has completely missed out on the part where ashley giving up the naming rights to Ibrox?

Rangers: Mike Ashley increases loan to Rangers by £1m

Mike Ashley has increased his loan to Rangers by £1m, as the club revealed the Newcastle owner's Sports Direct firm has given up the naming rights to Ibrox Stadium as part of a new retail partnership agreement.

Ashley had initially agreed to loan the club £2m, but in a statement to the Stock Exchange, Rangers revealed "further working capital" in addition to the £3m "will be needed before the end of the year".

Rangers sold the naming rights to Sports Direct for £1 in 2012.

It's just money for January's war chest .
He's 'given up' the naming rights which is of course the most important thing on Planet ***.
Right Bares back to the *****s disrupting the minute silence, you have more important things to worry about
Edited by Drew Brees

Not the world.

Just most of Scotland.

The world neither knows nor cares a f*ck about SevcoRangers2012.

how can you claim that the world neither knows or cares about them.

as sir Charles of Normandy once said they have a fan base of 500 million surely some of them care.