Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Another poster had mentioned Mo Jo and it was clear that he was suggesting that his relative (stereotyping) would have been upset by the signing, I remember the signing well, many Rangers fans were happy about it, seems you are only interested in what you class as stereotypical Rangers responses and are disinterested in the others or would like to pretend they do not exist, your reply had your typical aofjays seethe written all over it, sorry if I destroyed your wee fantasy.

So because someone else said something about the fans reaction you decided we must know what yours was? Why? I had no interest in the rangers fans reaction. I remember it too, the idiots burning their tops and scarves were exactly that - idiots - the vast majority of rangers fan I spoke to at the time didn't care or thought it was a good thing that had been far too long coming (and of course a chance to get one up on selic). Your post was therefore a big "LOOK AT ME, I'M NOT A BIGOT". Pretty pathetic tbh. But obviously I'm just seething.

Also claiming I'm only interested in one rangers point of view when quoting a post where I applaud a rangers fan for their mature (compared with you anyway) point of view is more than a little bit stupid.

What have i denied? I've stated that i personally have nothing whatsoever to be ashamed of in supporting Rangers and please don't try and twist things about giving money to shameful institutions, Rangers are a football club nothing more nothing less and if you are upset about the club nd fans then as i said too bad.

You're the one doing the twisting when you claim rangers was just a football club. It was a shameful institution that you helped pay for. This is what you are denying.

The post was not directed at you ya paranoid wee clown. I just explained what my post was, kindly stop making things up and yes you are a seething mess. You are only interested in one point of view, the one that agrees with your stereotypical views of all Rangers fans, your attempts at pretending otherwise maybe laughable but completely disingenuous.

^^^^^

He's got you dancing for him you idiot!

Ok AofJays, put the Tedi down and stop playing with him.

The post was not directed at you ya paranoid wee clown. I just explained what my post was, kindly stop making things up and yes you are a seething mess. You are only interested in one point of view, the one that agrees with your stereotypical views of all Rangers fans, your attempts at pretending otherwise maybe laughable but completely disingenuous.

I never said it was directed at me. I was just pointing and laughing at you because you said something stupid. I had already assumed you held the views you ascribe to yourself, the fact you felt the need to make a post just to tell us you have popular reasonable views is just bizarre. One season ticket was returned after Mo Jo signed, if your views were in any way odd I'd have assumed it would be higher. So once again thanks for pointing out you are an adult human being. Have a pat on the back. Well done you.

Complete kipper .... a puppet dancing on strings ... keep jerking them aofjays ... too funny.

A seething Season Ticket Turncoat.

He's resorted to "obviously" in lieu of facts (or what passes for facts in his head). Twice in a single sentence. Fruitless to continue at this stage I'm afraid.

^^^^^

He's got you dancing for him you idiot!

Ok AofJays, put the Tedi down and stop playing with him.

Aofjays posts on the forum and someone posts a reply to it.

Only a sheer genius like Aofjays could have came up with an idea like that. absolutely brilliant sir...

Imagine deliberately excluding people from your football club because of their religion. Because for what ever reason, they chose to seek faith and hope from a slightly different God.

With complete intention, as a person who ran that club, you accepted not being the best your club could be. That you chose to prevent it from being as successful as it could be, because you intentionally did not bring people to the club who followed a certain faith.

Words cannot describe how disgusting Rangers were, a filthy disgrace to humanity.

Then imagine being a fan, a supporter of that club and feeling no shame. You sat through it, sang the songs wishing death on a group of people because of where they seek their faith. Nothing to be ashamed of. Arrogant, heads held high.

But thankfully that club is dead.

Rangers were not started as a protestant boys club. Matt Taylor didn't even know what year Rangers were formed.

I think it was when the protestants from Ireland came to work in the shipyards that Rangers started becoming the protestant club, before this they were known as the Scotch team when they played Celtic.

In 50 years between 1920 and 1970 Rangers signed no Catholics from the west of Scotland, the region most of their players came from, during this time Scottish Catholics played for every major Scottish and English club.

Irrespective of where these players came from the club still signed Roman Catholics, so now the club has to justify where the players they signed came from. Away and give your head a rest.

Oh do f uck off you fucking clown. Trying to equate apartheid with Scottish football and Rangers Football Club shows how much of an idiot you are.

Perhaps in order to let the Catholics play, they could have made them wear little yellow stars on their jerseys. Maybe even more than one, not as much as five though that would be too many.

Hang on.......

Wow. We have gone from the H word debate to the sectarian signing policy. I blame International Week!

Careful 8, we're now being pulled into the argument of apartheid. According to Aberdeen Bud that is.

Edited by youngsy