Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ooch ya wee scamp ... have a greenie ... where do find these mythical bheasts though ... you've bought into the fairytale haven't you?

This 'firm' I believe you refer to haven't even met yet yet and are less than 3 years old ... :lol::P

The Old Firm most certainly still exists, regardless of anyone's views on Rangers' continuation.

so dhense still cant come to grips that his favourite word is a wee bit dodgy, wrk is a confirmed bitter, bigoted c**t, aofjays is still looking for a celtic supporting pal and Monkey Tennis is till just randumly floating about the place spouting his opinions to anyone who cares to read them . Am i up to date on proceedings?

:lol:

Aye very good. I think the reason has more to do with Tennents Lager and him being a bit of a dick with a drink in him.

The point was you claimed you cannot be a bigot towards your own religion. He still considers himself a Roman Catholic so is he being a bigot or not

Which bit of yes don't you understand? He's a bigot but not a sectarian one. This is at least the third time I've said this. Also blaming beer? Is that your excuse for accepting your mates bigotry? He didn't mean it, he was drunk at the time? Piss off. You've gone from whining about (what you call sectarian) bigotry to being an apologist for someone's (what you would call sectarian) bigotry.

Your mask is slipping.

This is bang on, whether anyone describes WRK as a bigot or not is beside the point, he has an inherent hatred of all things Rangers including supporters of the club. Sorry but i wasn't going to get involved in this but this is straight to the issue.

#weareallWKR

I hate Rangers as a company and as a club. I hate Celtic as a club.

I don't believe I've met a fan of any club I hate. I hate what some of them stand for and despise their blinkered bigoted generalisation of others.

Am I a bigot?

I hate Rangers as a company and as a club. I hate Celtic as a club.

I don't believe I've met a fan of any club I hate. I hate what some of them stand for and despise their blinkered bigoted generalisation of others.

Am I a bigot?

I'm trying but I'm not seeing a specific group of people in there just clubs, companies and ideas. So I'm afraid not. Hope you're not too disappointed.

Edited by aofjays

I think it's because one of us despises both Sisters, and the other only one.

We all know you hate Rangers more than Celtic (which is strange) but why do you keep going back to it again and again?

I know we have this discussion every 6 months or so and we'll never agree on it but you really do seem to have a bee in your bonnet over Sevco, whereas you seem to be not too fussed about Celtic.

Your joining date would also indicate an alterior motive to me.

Edited by Dindeleux

We all know you hate Rangers more than Celtic (which is strange) but why do you keep going back to it again and again?

I know we have this discussion every 6 months or so and we'll never agree on it but you really do seem to have a bee in your bonnet over Sevco, whereas you seem to be not too fussed about Celtic.

Your joining date would also indicate an alterior motive to me.

Why must hatred for both be equal, in your eyes?

I admit I hate both clubs, equally.

Although I do have a wee bit more time for the ordinary Rangers fan than I do for Celtic fans.

No Rangers fan has ever asked me if I hate Celtic, but I wouldn't mind having a pound for every Celtic fan who has asked me if I hate Rangers.

There is a belief amongst Celtic fans that of the two they hold the moral high ground, and that I find ludicrous.

As I said C*nts, both of them.