Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You don't follow conversations carefully No8, do you, such is the zeal with which you wish to attack me?I'm not involved in your daft discussion about why WRK 'hates' Rangers or otherwise, which is why I've voiced no view on it. I did however pick up on your allegation that he'd deleted posts as it was very specific. That's what I asked you about, but you appeared unable to keep track.I'm turning nothing round. Read back and see it all for yourself.I do enjoy how you return to the ICT game where I commented on the match having listened to much of it, something Bennett himself did with the following game.You seem to believe that repeating a lie prevents it being one. It doesn't.

So have you asked a Mod to check?

You have no interest in my daft discussion...Then why are you passing comment on it?

I would think WRK was being quite specific in his claims but nothing from you.

You still dont see it do you? You made a complete arse of yourself on the ICT thread. It really hurt a pompous arse like you to be mocked. You then made it worse by trying to attack Bennett on a different Rangers match thread and made a complete arse of yourself again. Since then you have followed me around this forum trying to pick away at every post i have made. Ok it gives me a goid laugh but it is getting boring now.

You need to ask the mod to check .. (if you are still referring to your false claims).

Without even seeing whatever you claim is the truth is here, regards the ICT thread ... I have had plenty of disagreements with MT and he has never done that.

what's a goid laugh ?

Apart from you obviously bashing away at the keyboard with your knuckles?

Urban Dictionary: goid
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=goid
A goid whom is not a bright spark, Dim witted and in general useless. the fellow is such a goid, he cant do anything! by Joe from the stow October 31, 2005.

So have you asked a Mod to check?

You have no interest in my daft discussion...Then why are you passing comment on it?

I would think WRK was being quite specific in his claims but nothing from you.

You still dont see it do you? You made a complete arse of yourself on the ICT thread. It really hurt a pompous arse like you to be mocked. You then made it worse by trying to attack Bennett on a different Rangers match thread and made a complete arse of yourself again. Since then you have followed me around this forum trying to pick away at every post i have made. Ok it gives me a goid laugh but it is getting boring now.

Of course I've not asked a mod. It's not my job to attempt to prove the validity of your attacks on people. When asked for proof by another though, you declined, predictably.

Please explain carefully how I made a complete arse of myself on the ICT thread?

The fun begins on page 7, where I post my views on Hughes, acknowledging that my take on the game was based on what I'd read and heard.

Bennett, as thorough a reader as you, chimes in with a question I'd already answered about whether I'd watched it or not. Almost touchingly given the stupidity involved, he regards it as quite a coup when I again reveal my sources.

You pile in then triumphantly of course, as if some bizarre victory has been achieved.

It's all quite embarrassing enough for you guys until Bennett too voices his take on a game he's not seen when Rangers next take the field.

Cue lots of wriggling to claim it's not the same thing, before you bang on about the whole thing in most unrelated exchanges with me since.

That's exactly how it was and anyone suitably deranged to care would be able to confirm as much by visiting the relevant threads.

Telling lies about me is simply what you do.

I did prove it though ... Admittedly examples of this were not difficult to find a few months ago but the vast majority seemed to have mysteriously disappeared.

Bollox you did. You take a cherry-picked except provided by Tedi and call that proof of my bigotry. Post the whole fuicking thing, you moron - it's hardly a eulogy for your ex-business partners. Certainly a long way from a hate-filled diatribe against your lot alone.

Again with the accusations of removing content. Again, for the avoidance of doing: I don't do it, I never have done it, and I never will do it. All my fùck ups are there to be seen. This excludes the obvious double posts, of course, but includes the occasional drivel which serves as a warning to me and others of the dangers of posting drunk.

So bottom line. You thought you'd found a magic bullet to nail the "bigot" accusation. Unfortunately, Tedi kinda let you down on that one. And your lie about removing content remains just that. As MT days, repeating a lie doesn't make it true. But it does make you look even thicker.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Yes i know alll that. What has any of that got to do with my post

Your mate was displaying his dislike of celtic fans I assume, not catholics? If he was displaying his hatred of catholics then of course it's sectarian bigotry. If he was displaying hatred of celtic then it's just simple bigotry.

I am totally shocked, nay gobsmacked, that you haven't explained to him this behaviour is just not on since you seem so noble in your fight stop bigotry in all it's forms. It's very strange that when sending FTP text messages that he would chose to send them to such a well known anti-bigotry champion as yourself. Did he somehow mistakenly assume he was conversing with a fellow bigot? What on earth could you have done to cause him to come to that conclusion?

So bottom line. You thought you'd found a magic bullet to nail the "bigot" accusation. Unfortunately, Tedi kinda let you down on that one. And your lie about removing content remains just that. As MT days, repeating a lie doesn't make it true. But it does make you look even thicker.

Are you still claiming you've never posted anything bigoted :lol:

Your mate was displaying his dislike of celtic fans I assume, not catholics? If he was displaying his hatred of catholics then of course it's sectarian bigotry. If he was displaying hatred of celtic then it's just simple bigotry.

Yup. Hating Celtic is for bigots. It's ok to hate every other club, though ;)

Edited by The_Kincardine

Most of us post on because we have an interest in football and Rangers for good or ill. You joined up the day Rangers went tits-up and want to find some catharsis for some bloke who kicked you in the nadgers when you were 12.

I care not if you're a bigot or not. You're just using the thread as some sort of vanity project.

Most of us post on because we have an interest in football and Rangers for good or ill. You joined up the day Rangers went tits-up and want to find some catharsis for some bloke who kicked you in the nadgers when you were 12.

I care not if you're a bigot or not. You're just using the thread as some sort of vanity project.

This is bang on, whether anyone describes WRK as a bigot or not is beside the point, he has an inherent hatred of all things Rangers including supporters of the club. Sorry but i wasn't going to get involved in this but this is straight to the issue.

This is bang on, whether anyone describes WRK as a bigot or not is beside the point, he has an inherent hatred of all things Rangers including supporters of the club. Sorry but i wasn't going to get involved in this but this is straight to the issue.

Sounds like a good guy tbh.

Bollox you did. You take a cherry-picked except provided by Tedi and call that proof of my bigotry.

You have finally lost the plot...well gone the whole way this time. My post that started all this was actually being more than generous to you and your views on Rangers and the question of whether these views marked you out as a bigot but of course that was lost on you as yet again you just couldn't help yourself and dived right

WTF has any of this got to do with Tedi ya nutter? I found the post by searching for it...Nothing whatsoever to do with Tedi. While i was out working i believe you denied the quote was even yours...another lie but fortunately Tedi C&P the post with your name on it

You denied saying you disliked Rangers more....My link proved you lied.

You have denied using the word 'Hate' about your feeling towards Rangers...MY link proved you lied.

You were accused of hating Rangers for religious reasons...Again MY link proved you were telling lies.

Deal with it and try and move on.

I am totally shocked, nay gobsmacked, that you haven't explained to him this behaviour is just not on since you seem so noble in your fight stop bigotry in all it's forms. It's very strange that when sending FTP text messages that he would chose to send them to such a well known anti-bigotry champion as yourself. Did he somehow mistakenly assume he was conversing with a fellow bigot? What on earth could you have done to cause him to come to that conclusion?

:lol:

Aye very good. I think the reason has more to do with Tennents Lager and him being a bit of a dick with a drink in him.

The point was you claimed you cannot be a bigot towards your own religion. He still considers himself a Roman Catholic so is he being a bigot or not

If anybody was in any doubt about WRKs hatred of all things Rangers.....Guess who said this on this very thread?

'There are NO decent rangers fans....... Scum, every one of them.'