Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I have on many occasions.

Ibrox Disaster Memorial

This bronze sculpture stands at the Edmiston Drive façade of Ibrox Stadium in Glasgow. It represents Rangers legend John Greig, voted the greatest ever Rangers player and the team captain on the day of the infamous Ibrox Disaster of 1971.

Towards the final whistle of a match between Rangers and their great rivals Celtic, a late equalising goal for Rangers led to a crowd surge on stairwell 13 and in the ensuing tragedy 66 people lost their lives, with 140 injured. To mark the 30th anniversary of this terrible occasion Rangers Football Club commissioned a commemorative sculpture which could act as a focal point for the grief felt by the bereaved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No excuse. Now i ll ask again. Stereotypical What?

And? It was a funny Gif, and still is.

Up ye !!

You'll be supporting a 15 point deduction if we go into administration then?

Aye, on top of the 25 point deduction just to make sure you go down a division to enjoy the meltdown from yer fans. :)

But then again this Rangers might not survive the financial collapse heading doon Ibrokes way.

I have no idea why the bears are dead set against Mike .. he may be their only chance at avoiding another liquidation, yet they seem hell bent on riding him out of town.

He may not give them 'pure millions' but at least they will have a team to follow .... but the bears seem hell bent on self destruction in the vain hope that DK will be able to pick up the pieces cheaply despite this scenario being utter fantasy.

Is Mike Ashley the new 'Big Hoose Guy' ?

"The Poundland Sports Direct Arena must stay open !"

Oh dear. :rolleyes:

?

YOU are the one that supported the Club and the Regime who caused the Disaster with their scant regard to their own supporters safety.

YOU are the one that supported the Club and the Regime who tried to blame it on a dead man.

YOU are the one that supported the Club and the Regime that tried to screw the relatives.

YOU are the one that supported the Club and the Regime that penny pinched on a purpose built memorial.

And you whine like a little bitch over a funny gif?

I have on many occasions.

Ibrox Disaster Memorial

This bronze sculpture stands at the Edmiston Drive façade of Ibrox Stadium in Glasgow. It represents Rangers legend John Greig, voted the greatest ever Rangers player and the team captain on the day of the infamous Ibrox Disaster of 1971.

Towards the final whistle of a match between Rangers and their great rivals Celtic, a late equalising goal for Rangers led to a crowd surge on stairwell 13 and in the ensuing tragedy 66 people lost their lives, with 140 injured. To mark the 30th anniversary of this terrible occasion Rangers Football Club commissioned a commemorative sculpture which could act as a focal point for the grief felt by the bereaved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No excuse. Now i ll ask again. Stereotypical What?

Oh, it's copy and paste time, is it? Okey Dokey...

"For some years after the 1971 disaster there was only a small plaque at the corner of the ground where it happened. However, in 1995 Rangers announced plans to commemorate the 66 fans killed in the 1971 disaster.[9][10] On 2 January 2001, the thirtieth anniversary of the tragedy, a larger monument was unveiled at the corner of the Bill Struth Main Stand and the Copland Road Stand. The monument contains blue plaques displaying with the names of each person killed in all three incidents. A statue of John Greig, the Rangers captain at the time of the 1971 disaster, stands atop the monument." (My bolding).

This is a memorial for the disaster where 66 people died...

PIC_0087.jpg

The statue of John Greig was co-opted as a memorial to those who died then and on two other occasions.

Oh, and currant? It's rhyming slang for rangers fans. Or is it offensive? I'll let you be the judge of that, as "funny" names for people who are somehow "different" appear to be more your field than mine.

Oh, it's copy and paste time, is it? Okey Dokey...

"For some years after the 1971 disaster there was only a small plaque at the corner of the ground where it happened. However, in 1995 Rangers announced plans to commemorate the 66 fans killed in the 1971 disaster.[9][10] On 2 January 2001, the thirtieth anniversary of the tragedy, a larger monument was unveiled at the corner of the Bill Struth Main Stand and the Copland Road Stand. The monument contains blue plaques displaying with the names of each person killed in all three incidents. A statue of John Greig, the Rangers captain at the time of the 1971 disaster, stands atop the monument." (My bolding).

This is a memorial for the disaster where 66 people died...

PIC_0087.jpg

The statue of John Greig was co-opted as a memorial to those who died then and on two other occasions.

Oh, and currant? It's rhyming slang for rangers fans. Or is it offensive? I'll let you be the judge of that, as "funny" names for people who are somehow "different" appear to be more your field than mine.

No it's not. It is rhyming slang for an offensive sectarian term but you know this and it is exactly why you used the rhyming slang as the term is quite rightly banned from this forum.

The statue is part of the memorial ya fucking idiot.

You know i sometimes get a bit pissed off at other Rangers supporters having a go at you as it does get tedious. Then you go and do something like this and it reminds me why they are constantly having a go as they can see right through you.

?

YOU are the one that supported the Club and the Regime who caused the Disaster with their scant regard to their own supporters safety.

YOU are the one that supported the Club and the Regime who tried to blame it on a dead man.

YOU are the one that supported the Club and the Regime that tried to screw the relatives.

YOU are the one that supported the Club and the Regime that penny pinched on a purpose built memorial.

And you whine like a little bitch over a funny gif?

All of the above is just more wind and pish. You ll be calling Struth a murderer next :rolleyes:

I am not bitching over anything. I was merely pointing out that using a memorial to 66 dead football supporters is in pretty poor taste.

Refreshing post for the BRALT.

Much of that horrendous 2-3 years has been self inflicted, a few years ago at least their was an optimism, a hope that it could be a fresh start with proper governance (with the money raised, it certainly should have), this made us blindly accept the promises of those running us. Now it is just a numbness many of us feel, the support is divided but I suspect many still hope that we are eventually run by owners that actually care about the football club, at the moment that looks very unlikely.

^^^

Is this chump having a fucking laugh or what ? :lol:

You were warned and warned and warned about Sir Chuckles rolling into Ibrox that he'd fcuk you all over without lube and he wouldn't even say thanks for the ride.

Now it has come to pass that all the P&D's who kept up the sterling work you'd be fucked over, you want to claim you blindly went in ???

To now say you blindly followed those at the club whilst we all warned you and kept warning you they will screw you over and possibly kill the club and the club would lose every asset it ever owned ?

You all had your chance to hold Green to ransom months before a ball was kicked in earnest by all the fan groups uniting to say we want guarantees upfront with clarity and openness on the clubs finances at all times with our own accountant & lawyer to confirm the club will be run properly and won't be used as a cash cow. You could have demanded the club be run within it's means but you all didn't and pointed and laughed at SPL standard mercenaries signing up on deluded wages and also you could have demanded the directors take a fair wage for a fair days work.

What was it your fans done again ?, that's right they went with the GIRFUY all and we'll be back pumping everyone and putting ra Sellick in their place before they achieve ten in a row. :1eye

All of the above is just more wind and pish. You ll be calling Struth a murderer next :rolleyes:

I am not bitching over anything. I was merely pointing out that using a memorial to 66 dead football supporters is in pretty poor taste.

Struth 'was' a murderer :) and of the greatest manager of Rangers at that time.

And which part is pish and wind?

Still sticking to your story? Next time you go and give the spivs your money, take a grown up to help you count the names.

Embarrassing doesn't come close. Color me unsurprised to see Vicky's sensibilities offended as well.

Mock offended morons, the pair of you.

No it's not. It is rhyming slang for an offensive sectarian term but you know this and it is exactly why you used the rhyming slang as the term is quite rightly banned from this forum.

The statue is part of the memorial ya fucking idiot.

You know i sometimes get a bit pissed off at other Rangers supporters having a go at you as it does get tedious. Then you go and do something like this and it reminds me why they are constantly having a go as they can see right through you.

My empty can of Coke is now a memorial to a fly that drowned in it, it was a nice cold can of Coke when first opened it but now alas it has become a shrine to a dead fly.

The Rangers way, do or say one thing only to change it at a later date to suit the facts of the moment but may become something else later.

^^^

Is this chump having a fucking laugh or what ? :lol:

You were warned and warned and warned about Sir Chuckles rolling into Ibrox that he'd fcuk you all over without lube and he wouldn't even say thanks for the ride.

Now it has come to pass that all the P&D's who kept up the sterling work you'd be fucked over, you want to claim you blindly went in ???

To now say you blindly followed those at the club whilst we all warned you and kept warning you they will screw you over and possibly kill the club and the club would lose every asset it ever owned ?

You all had your chance to hold Green to ransom months before a ball was kicked in earnest by all the fan groups uniting to say we want guarantees upfront with clarity and openness on the clubs finances at all times with our own accountant & lawyer to confirm the club will be run properly and won't be used as a cash cow. You could have demanded the club be run within it's means but you all didn't and pointed and laughed at SPL standard mercenaries signing up on deluded wages and also you could have demanded the directors take a fair wage for a fair days work.

What was it your fans done again ?, that's right they went with the GIRFUY all and we'll be back pumping everyone and putting ra Sellick in their place before they achieve ten in a row. :1eye

That's not exactly how i remember it at all. I remember just being relieved to have a club to support and to be able to see Rangers playing again. I remember saying on here i couldn't give a f**k if we ever won another trophy again as long as we had Rangers at Ibrox. I ll be honest and say some of the away days in the SFL 3 were among the most enjoyable i have had supporting Rangers.

Nobody knew for certainty what Green had in store and no matter what he outwardly agreed to do he would have still wormed his way out of it in some double deal..Just ask Craig Whyte who he royally shafted.

The blame does not lie with the support but it lies with SDM for selling us to Craig Whyte in full knowledge of what he was all about..Duped my arse

Whyte has to take the blame for taking the club from the precipice to right over the edge and beyond.

Charles Green just played a blinder and robbed us all and IMO continues to rob us to this day.

The support have been left in the dreadful position where if we continue to support the club we are financially rewarding the spivs but if we don't support the club then the club dies.

The club is now in limbo as we will never really move forward with these people in charge but as long as they see a buck to be made they will keep the company afloat...just.

Edited by No8.

Still sticking to your story? Next time you go and give the spivs your money, take a grown up to help you count the names.

Embarrassing doesn't come close. Color me unsurprised to see Vicky's sensibilities offended as well.

Mock offended morons, the pair of you.

Nobody is mock offended and the only person making a twat of themselves here is yourself. I take it you have seen the Caley supporters picture of the memorial?