Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Jackson's article online comes complete with a poll....

I suggest we all vote YES

Do you trust the men currently in charge at Ibrox to steer the club out of its latest financial storm?

It wouldn't be dishonest.

I really do believe that these guys will steer the club out of its latest financial storm...

and into the path of a financial hurricane.

Benny does seem to get rather irked when it's pointed out our game would thrive without the OF and hasn't really suffered from the loss of Rangers from the top flight.

Tis all he knows, I suppose.

I hope MT is taking note of all these 'Booming i tell ye' type posts.

Every club hammered in Europe before September...Some even managing to get pumped out the same competition Twice by very poor opposition. :lol:

Every club hammered in Europe before September...Some even managing to get pumped out the same competition Twice by very poor opposition. :lol:

Knocking out Groningen and giving Real Socieadad a run for their money?

what a disgrace!

I don't think he ever did get back to us where Groningen figured on the Roseberg/Falkirk scale.

Aye, cause one seasons middling European results is the only criteria with which to judge the health of our game. :lol:

Two places which definitely aren't booming I tell ye are Ibrox and Parkhead.

HibeeJibee has already debunked this on here, I'm sure. Barring Celtic and Motherwell, our clubs in Europe performed pretty much as expected (with very decent results against Luzern and Groningen)

You've also got a bit of a brass neck attacking Scottish clubs for poor performance in Europe. How did Rangers get on in their last few European campaigns? 1 win in 22, was it?

"Hundreds of fans". Lol.

I'm amused by the fact the clowns who wrote that letter to Mike Ashley genuinely seem to think he will just give it away. They don't seem to realise he is a businessman and Rangers are a business.

Depends what you mean by expected, said it before, it used to be embarrassing when all our club sides were out of Europe by Christmas, now it seems acceptable if they have all been annihilated before the season has really got under way, we have regressed considerably and its getting worse.

European campaigns used to START in september so 'out by xmas' was not that much worse than nowadays.

Now they start in July to cater for bloated group stages featuring multi entry Big TV Audience nations.

Now they start in July to cater for bloated group stages featuring multi entry Big TV Audience nations.

And Teams from countries whose co-efficient allows them direct entry into the 'Bloated group stages'. I remember it wasn't so long ago Scotland were one of those countries.

The reason we have most of our clubs starting their qualifiers in late July is because as a country our co - efficient has plummeted in recent years.

As for Rangers record in Europe..We were the last team from this country to feature in a major European final.

Depends what you mean by expected, said it before, it used to be embarrassing when all our club sides were out of Europe by Christmas, now it seems acceptable if they have all been annihilated before the season has really got under way, we have regressed considerably and its getting worse.

Does anyone really care? I know when Rangers were on the go I always supported the opposition. I always support the opposition when Celtic play too.

European football doesn't concern me atm, maybe next season.