Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am always concerned, as I said earlier, this is a shite deal for Rangers, we are being run by parasites who care nothing for the club, however a disillusioned support spend considerably less money and the current situation will start hurting these guys, I for one have not bought any official merchandise for around 2 years, this latest news will undoubtedly harden peoples views further. Sure many fans reluctantly bought ST`s this year but number are massively down, as are match day tickets and cup ticket sales are abysmal, I see nothing coming from the board to reverse this trend. These fans have not disappeared, they would still come back if significant change was put in place.

These guys wont get hurt. All they have to do is sit back and watch the money hitting their account. When it runs dry they wont care about the club or company or the gullible fans they will throw what's left aside and move on to the next venture.

You are deluded to believe otherwise. The only hurting will be their backs when they carry off the loot. A nice massage, with happy ending, will sort out that pain.

These guys wont get hurt. All they have to do is sit back and watch the money hitting their account. When it runs dry they wont care about the club or company or the gullible fans they will throw what's left aside and move on to the next venture.

You are deluded to believe otherwise. The only hurting will be their backs when they carry off the loot. A nice massage, with happy ending, will sort out that pain.

You mean like Whyte did ... and Green ... and Ahmed ... and Stockdale ... and any others Ive missed?

I have a certain amount of sympathy for the Rangers fans, as its hard to see what, practically, they can do. But I do find this whole, apparent, shrug of the shoulders quite odd

From the IPO share prospectus:

12.1.3Sports Direct joint venture
On 31 July 2012 RFCL entered into a joint venture shareholders’ agreement (the “Rangers
Retail SHA”) with SDI Retail Services Limited (“SDI”) relating to terms under which the
joint venture vehicle Rangers Retail Limited (“Rangers Retail”) would operate with RFCL
holding 51 per cent. of Rangers Retail. Through Rangers Retail the parties agree to run jointly
the production, supply and sale of branded products and carry out retail activity at the Club’s
superstore at Ibrox and on the Club’s online webstore.

No mention of selling the naming rights.

Make off that what you will, but it does seem that a transaction appears to have been made, which wasn't disclosed. I suppose it's all down to what someone thinks the naming rights are actually worth, however, taking a wild stab in the dark, I bet it's worth more than a pound. In fact, I know a few groups of people who would relish the prospect of getting their hands on the naming rights, and they'd certainly pay more than a quid.

Obviously this Twitter feed of the court case is only giving us snippets, but those bear no relation at all to the recent share issue documentation.

Latest line is "Company is trading out of difficulties, says Rangers QC"

Trading out of difficulty by releasing a desperate share issue to tide them over til New Year? Dodgy!

Obviously this Twitter feed of the court case is only giving us snippets, but those bear no relation at all to the recent share issue documentation.

Latest line is "Company is trading out of difficulties, says Rangers QC"

Trading out of difficulty by releasing a desperate share issue to tide them over til New Year? Dodgy!

Some staunch messages coming out here...