Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

My apologies if that was the case.

Confusion probably stems from my belief that it will be a voluntry re-structure/administration and that TRFC Ltd will be put into admin, rather than the overarching group/holding company.

Yours

aDONis

No need for apologies. It was conjecture anyway.

I believe that the current Rangers set up was built to fail. I believe that we are, just now, seeing the plan coming to a head. I believe we will see Rangers becoming a skeleton of a club, no property, no assets, just a team with a spurious history.

That may just be a pipe dream but given the characters, the lies and the whole way that things have panned out so far I am probably way off, it's probably much worse for Rangers fans than we could ever hope for.

One thing us certain though, the fans will be paying the spiv's party planners for as long as the spivs can think of excuses to garner cash.

I've no idea either unless they feared the bears would not turn up and they couldn't raise all that lovely money from gullible share investors via the IPO. That was probably a bonus as they've milked that cash well and truly.

I've also no idea why, when GW suggested admin, they let the February window pass as a points deduction then made little difference. Maybe they cannot agree how to divvy up the spoils once they push the panic button?

Maybe Imran Ahmad is the fall guy this time? His move to ringfence could force administration. Maybe this was the plan all along?

I enjoyed the analogy from Kincardine (and other fans) of how The Rangers were actually still the same Rangers much like Rolls Royce were the same Rolls Royce after their 1971 financial difficulties.

Now. I can't wait to hear which iconic company / brand died twice but is still the same.....

louie.gif

I renewed my season ticket and gave one up. I am coming off the CCCS for cup games and have not bought any Rangers merchandise for quite a while. I reckon all in i ll spend £450 Follow Following this season which is about what i spent on a weekender at Peterhead. In comparison to what i usually put into the club in a season that is absolutely nothing. There are more and more like me...We might have renewed our season tickets but are hitting the club financially elsewhere or did you think we only put our season ticket money into the club?

She must have seen you coming. :lol:

If the club were to go into administration....Oooops i think i mean...If the Company were to go into Administration would they be able to get out of the contracts they have been left with?

Now there's a question I was pondering on myself No8 !!!

What you'll have to take into the equation if and when admin takes place is what does the club have in the way of assets and income and what contractual agreements the club has made with the holding company.

Should all the assets and other such valuable items be shifted to the holding company before administration then Ashley's claim to rename the stadium will still be in place as the holding company could end up with everything that is Rangers FC whilst the club itself is totally dependent on the holding company to be the club that plays football at Ibrox.

The club could ultimately be reduced to Association licences, players licences and the like.

The holding company could end up owning all the other parts needed for Rangers to be Rangers ie assets, brand rights, business departments associated with the brand and all other profitable departments connected to the club.

The spivs could realistically fcuk over the club and any chance of anyone try to resurrect Rangers FC as being the same club should the club be wound up or sold on as an asset of the holding company.

Even if the club dies the holding company be theoretically own all the constituent parts needed to reform the club again and could hold anyone to ransom for a pretty sum even if someone steps in to try and save the club from certain death.

This could be the end of Rangers if the spivs have made provisions to rob the club of everything that is Rangers FC should an admin event happen to the club.

Lastly the holding company isn't in debt, but the club is in debt to the holding company. Also the fans own shares only in the club but the spivs have shares in the holding company as the holding company and the club are two completely legally recognised entities by law.

She must have seen you coming. :lol:

It was some weekend right enough...Unfortunately my son was there so we had to leave your social club for an hour or two while the strippers entertained the locals. I did enjoy the tunes on your jukebox though ;)

Sent the Email away this morning and i am now no longer on the CCCS or entitled to any non season ticket games at Ibrox. I must have done it just in time as my mate also cancelled but waited until he got home from work. Shortly after sending the email he got one back saying he had Alloa away and the money would be taken from his account...Alloa away is about 3 weeks away!! They don't usually take the money out this early and i am thinking Alloa have asked for the money upfront.

Enjoy the despair and frustration doon the swamp ...

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?t=1021764

Re: Is the spiral of decline endless?

Its certainly seems like it is.

If the outcome of the upcoming referendum is Yes it could be tough times for our fans both on and off the field. Just horrible times

Fingers crossed :thumsup2