Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They must be skinto peddling this pish :D

26de109ae5f81c1da804960dedd52f15_XL.jpg

What the actual feck?

They are 'free' but even then that is overpriced.

The images are nothing like the people they're supposed to be.

Who are these people? We demand to know!!!

There is a definite lack of understanding, a guy says he spent £500 last time and is going to get £100 worth to take his holding to £600, er, no, that's ~ £280. Poor sods. I understand the need - I ploughed tons into 'Save the Jags' but at no point did I feel I was being taken for a ride.

Oh aye.....

Right. I just lost. You used FACT in capitals so I have no chance of recovery ;)

I thought the caps key was obligatory with that word on football forums. :(

You know, like sashes and aprons and flutes and drums and armed forces and loyalism and fascism and obesity and stupidity are at Ibrox. WINK.

Seems Letham has agreed to an extension, no word yet on the 'Easdale facility'

To be fair their will be a ton of cash rolling into Ibrox shortly from ...........................................................................................................................

RANGERS chairman David Somers has made the stunning claim he is being underpaid – after leading the club to the brink of financial collapse.

His admission is set to anger the supporters who have been told the club have a fortnight to raise £4million or they are set for administration.

It comes at a time when Ibrox chief executive Graham Wallace has refused to deny he will be taking a contractual bonus of up to 100 per cent of his £315,000 salary.

The confession by Somers will also be viewed as crass at a time when the Rangers charity foundation have stepped forward to assist with donations from fans to food banks in the Ibrox area.

Somers, 65, trousers £2500 a day for his work as non-executive leader of the Ibrox board, an annual package of £60,000 a year for a contract that requests he works a maximum two days a month.

5 grand a month for two days work per month. Give them all yer money, bears. They deserve it.

It'll be interesting to see they get on, i doubt they'd have gotten much game time at Ibrox anyway.

It was confirmed yesterday that Robbie Crawford (Greenock Morton), Calum Gallagher (Cowdenbeath), Barrie McKay (Raith Rovers), Luca Gasparotto (Airdrieonians), Craig Halkett (Clyde), Tom Walsh (Stenhousemuir) and Danny Stoney (Stranraer) will stay with their respective clubs until January 1.

The decision to allow Barrie McKay and Calum Gallagher to go to Championship rivals Raith Rovers and Cowdenbeath in an interesting one.

While they will not be allowed to come up against Rangers, McCoist hopes they can help Raith and the Blue Brazil claim a few points against other clubs in the top half of the table.

He joked: “I had a great chat with the boys and I’ve told wee Barrie and Calum that they are representing Raith Rovers, Cowdenbeath and Rangers at the same time!

“So it goes without saying I hope they can do well. I’ve got a lot of respect for Grant Murray over at Raith, he’s a smashing lad, and I go back a hundred years with Jimmy Nichol, he's a lovely guy.

“We will be speaking to them on a regular basis regarding the development of those two players

It'll be interesting to see they get on, i doubt they'd have gotten much game time at Ibrox anyway.

It was confirmed yesterday that Robbie Crawford (Greenock Morton), Calum Gallagher (Cowdenbeath), Barrie McKay (Raith Rovers), Luca Gasparotto (Airdrieonians), Craig Halkett (Clyde), Tom Walsh (Stenhousemuir) and Danny Stoney (Stranraer) will stay with their respective clubs until January 1.

The decision to allow Barrie McKay and Calum Gallagher to go to Championship rivals Raith Rovers and Cowdenbeath in an interesting one.

While they will not be allowed to come up against Rangers, McCoist hopes they can help Raith and the Blue Brazil claim a few points against other clubs in the top half of the table.

He joked: “I had a great chat with the boys and I’ve told wee Barrie and Calum that they are representing Raith Rovers, Cowdenbeath and Rangers at the same time!

“So it goes without saying I hope they can do well. I’ve got a lot of respect for Grant Murray over at Raith, he’s a smashing lad, and I go back a hundred years with Jimmy Nichol, he's a lovely guy.

“We will be speaking to them on a regular basis regarding the development of those two players

That's why the loan system is fucked up - we won't play you but if you don't mind helping us whilst you play for your new teams that would be grand oh and you can't play in the big games against us. If you let a player go to another team then that should be it, they play against you and only do the best they can for the club they are playing for.

Somebody bought about 3.5 million shares on AIM today for about £900,000. The price paid was over 24p. These are the existing shares being traded, NOT the 'new' issue of about 20 million shares at 20p to raise £4m later this month.

So is seems that somebody is hoovering up some shares now, to (possibly) get more rights in the 20m shares later this month, or else one of the existing shareholders just wants out!

May you live in interesting times!

Is that confirmed anywhere? I didnt think that rule existed, or was allowed, in the SPFL

There is a difference between coming over all über-bear by claiming on a forum that you'll buy shares, and actually parting with money.

I suspect a few posters on there are fantasists

The actual uptake of shares from the fans will say more than anything else and I suspect they are just posting pish to look like they are loyal as feck to the spivs and not their club.

Somebody bought about 3.5 million shares on AIM today for about £900,000. The price paid was over 24p. These are the existing shares being traded, NOT the 'new' issue of about 20 million shares at 20p to raise £4m later this month.

So is seems that somebody is hoovering up some shares now, to (possibly) get more rights in the 20m shares later this month, or else one of the existing shareholders just wants out!

May you live in interesting times!

Most likely insider trading to push up the value of the shares before the next share issue is made so the value of the existing shares are as high as possible before the sale of the new shares at the same value as the shares already in existence.

Truly desperate stuff from the spivs.