Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I might be 'only a taxi driver' as hbqc likes to say but the £350 odd i paid didn't wipe me out. If i lose it then so be it but i made the decision to renew knowing this could happen.

A football club is not like any other business.

Sooooooooooooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Why invest in something other than your Club? You invested in a business. That may still bring profit for you.

'If' it kills the Club again.

I see we are having the weekly 'But they never gave youth a chance' debate. Rangers best young players refused to TUPE over. McCabe,Ness and Fleck being the best known. All 3 are playing at a relatively low level and can hardly be described as successes.

Chris Hegarty was given a chance and is at Linfield now. The other young Northern Irish player went to Annan but not sure where he is now. Barrie McKay was loaned to Morton who managed to get relegated from the Championship. Kane Hemmings did well for Cowdenbeath but never took the many chances he was given at Rangers. Other youngsters given a chance are Robbie Crawford,Fraser Aird,Callum Gallagher and Lewis McLeod. IMO only Lewis McLeod will be a regular starter at Ibrox , if we have a future.

McCoist has given youth a chance but the youth players simply are not good enough.

My complaint is not that we haven't given youth a chance but more that the very decent players we have brought in have gone backwards under this management team and two examples of this are Dean Shiels and David Templeton. They both looked excellent signings but they have failed to find the form that they showed at their previous clubs

If The Rangers go bust for the first time will The Newco have to start in the Lowland League this time? Maybe even down in the East of Scotland - sporting integrity and all that.

Hope I helped you with the wording, chap. Can't have the new boys going off message by using words like 'again' ;)

At the last court hearing. Ranger's position was report as

However, key to Mr Summers' argument in defence of Rangers was that current institutional investors would provide further finance to stave off any prospect of an insolvency event, even if season ticket sales were to fall to a level that would cause financial difficulty.

A failed £10m fundraising later and we see that the basis for throwing out the last attempt to ringfence the money has proven to be baseless.

There is now the distinct possibility of Rangers having £620k frozen.

BBC Report from last hearing

? Read the thread ffs.

They did go bust, and restarted as the Rangers International Football Club in the forth tier.

This is about how close Rangers Mk3 is.

The Third Reich if you will............ nazi.gif

Alright i didn't know that. I thought "Rangers Football Club" changed it's name to "The Rangers Football Club". I did not know that they changed it again to The Rangers International Football Club"

There is now the distinct possibility of Rangers having £620k frozen.

BBC Report from last hearing

OK so I may well be being stupid here and and liable for a 'whoosh' but you linked to a story in May which said we'd not have £620K frozen.

You now say, "There is now the distinct possibility of Rangers having £620k frozen."

One of us is being thick as fucking mince here. Which of us is it?

Alright i didn't know that. I thought "Rangers Football Club" changed it's name to "The Rangers Football Club". I did not know that they changed it again to The Rangers International Football Club"

They didn't change it :)

They formed a new one.........see Dee Utd and 2 years compo..........

The Rangers Football Club was the original name.

Sevco Scotland (the new club, if you like) changed their name to The Rangers FC.

Rangers International FC are their holding company.

In the old days, Rangers FC were the club, and MIH were the holding company.