Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So a failed football club, a failed shipyard just a coal mine for the Easdale's failing Scottish grand slam.

If this isn't some kind of PR stunt and they can do for the shipyard what they did for the failing bus service then, gangsters or not, I'd give them the bloody mines.

Because it isnt a vital business for the area and there definitely isnt a skilled workforce

BOOM!

That is correct, I could never understand why at the time Rangers fans thought they clumpany deserved special treatment.

Dhenboy, I reported you to be moderated so many times, I thought you would be barred together with Hellboy!

ok this is out of control. I will also let Mr X know Dhenboy murdered his cat claiming it was a freak yachting accident to RSPCA. That he and Hellboy met at a glory hole in Rhu, and that he and No8 are sock puppetting as same person!

You'll have undeniable evidence of said slurs and made up shite ?

You must be a relation,friend or an alias of Bennett as your posting style suggests because it is getting tragically worse and is on par with Bennett's shite.

Please then post a picture of Dhenboy's cat with today's FT newspaper.

Please swear on the bible to have not met with Dhenboy near the disabled toilet at the Rhu Commodore Hotel.

No8 and Dhenboy have never been pictured together! Please provide picture!

p16a.jpg

;)

Please then post a picture of Dhenboy's cat with today's FT newspaper.

Please swear on the bible to have not met with Dhenboy near the disabled toilet at the Rhu Commodore Hotel.

No8 and Dhenboy have never been pictured together! Please provide picture!

See the highlighted remark in blue ?, that's bordering or possibly is slurring the disabled community at large.

Well done FUD, so your main point of your post is what ? that disabled people are what exactly ?

oops! I posted the wrong picture!!!

That's actually No. 8 and his...erm...wife!

;)

You mean this pic of No8's wife ?

A_typical_celtic_fan_8173rf8.jpg

And here is No8 himself with Tedi & Bennett trying to get his tip from a fare from a copper in Manchester.

riotmain_488741a.jpg

I'm married to one.

So I agree with you :P

Let me dig myself out of a hole here,

My ex-wife's hole to be precise, :P

She was a good looking Rangers supporting woman but the majority aren't so you got lucky there Henrik. :)