Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This is where 8 tries to come across all reasonable.

Aye because you know me so well my little stalker bawsac

ETA and there is wee Fergus right behind Danny Bhoy :lol:

Honestly you couldn't make you two up. Sad b*****ds :lol:

Edited by No8.

I am just choosing which games i go to now. OK i am choosing all Home games but my stance is still the same...If i find something else i would rather be doing i will go ahead and do it. I just haven't found anything else i would rather be doing.

Unbelievable that people on a FOOTBALL forum who never attend games are trying to score points over people who go to all the games they can. Pie and Bovril is indeed a strange strange place at times

Are you implying that I never go to games because that would be an extraordinary thing to do?

So maybe , No. 8, you could tell us who this was aimed at?

Who are these people?

We have a right to know!

Are you kidding me? He has gone on a rant about a joke post about Monkey Tennis stance. OK i admit not that funny a joke but a joke all the same.

He was Whoooshed and is now running with old news. Next he ll be calling me a racist homophobic bigot

Yes, I got the pick and choose bit, but I didn't think it was much of a gag and hardly merited a whoooosh for anyone not quite tuned in.

There's a real irony in you continually suggesting that I reneged on a pledge you've provided no evidence of me ever making; while your spineless posturing is so evident for all to see.

Rangers are a joke, largely because thousands of blokes like yourself permit it. Deep down you know this, because despite some deluded moments, you ain't stupid.

Aye because you know me so well my little stalker bawsac

ETA and there is wee Fergus right behind Danny Bhoy :lol:

Honestly you couldn't make you two up. Sad b*****ds :lol:

Oh here we go, remind me, who is fergus and who is danny boy? :lol:

nah the n was stuck and i just put a space where it would have been, big deal

had to use a bottle cap to unstick it damaged anyway

only seems to work if i press hard dow on it and sometimes it sticks

Stuck, except for the 3 times in your post where it wasn't. What a shambles you are, at times.

OK the qc is a looney tune but you come across as being OK. You have your reasonable moments at times...that is as much as you are getting...I ll ask you this.

Do you honestly think it was an easy decision for me?

Do you honestly think i am happy about anything that is going on at the club?

Do you not think that every day i question whether i did the right thing or not?

Do you not think that i wish the support would , just for once, stick together and use the power we have to get the changes for the betterment of the club as a whole?

As soon as the sales reached 20,000 the boycott became null and void. There was simply no point to it and by not renewing i was only punishing myself. Although it didn't feel like that yesterday.

Told you two years ago, I went through it all myself.

I also told you the first couple of years are the worst. EDIT- make that the first seven years.

The main thing I told you back then though, you wont enjoy the football again until you let go of the dead club.

I know how hard it is. Believe me.

EDIT- Tedi has tried, in the past, to question my loyalty to ICT. I go to Brora as well. My feelings for ICT are no-where even close to what I had for Caley. The more I wanted ICT to be Caley the worse it got. You will resent the new company, whoever they may be, for ever. The easiest way to do it is face facts and embrace the new club for what they are.

Edited by stonedsailor

OK the qc is a looney tune but you come across as being OK. You have your reasonable moments at times...that is as much as you are getting...I ll ask you this.

Do you honestly think it was an easy decision for me? (Yes, I think it was)

Do you honestly think i am happy about anything that is going on at the club? (No)

Do you not think that every day i question whether i did the right thing or not? (No, I don't think you do)

Do you not think that i wish the support would , just for once, stick together and use the power we have to get the changes for the betterment of the club as a whole? (Yes, you probably do)

As soon as the sales reached 20,000 the boycott became null and void. There was simply no point to it and by not renewing i was only punishing myself. Although it didn't feel like that yesterday. (And at that point, you rejoined the herd.)

Well done, No.8. You made statements, betrayed the principles that you'd laid down, shat it when others started buying STs, and joined in with the herd mentality because the boycott, in your opinion, was null and void.

I used to think you were a decent poster. Now I think that your credibility lies at the same level as Bennett, Tedi, and Bendarroch............in absolute tatters.

Do you honestly think it was an easy decision for me?

Do you honestly think i am happy about anything that is going on at the club?

Do you not think that every day i question whether i did the right thing or not?

Do you not think that i wish the support would , just for once, stick together and use the power we have to get the changes for the betterment of the club as a whole?

As soon as the sales reached 20,000 the boycott became null and void. There was simply no point to it and by not renewing i was only punishing myself. Although it didn't feel like that yesterday.

Me a loony ?, at least I don't post shite n snotters about how I won't be doing something and then go on to do exactly what I said I wouldn't be doing.

It is you whom is coming across as a bit of a loony you throbber !, it was actually an easy decision for you to renew wasn't it ?, you seen Boyd & Miller sign up and you went out like a complete fud and then bought an ST didn't ya ?.

You can post a thousand reasons why you renewed but we all know you'll be posting some dressed up piece of shite other than the truth.

Told you two years ago, I went through it all myself.

I also told you the first couple of years are the worst. EDIT- make that the first seven years.

The main thing I told you back then though, you wont enjoy the football again until you let go of the dead club.

I know how hard it is. Believe me.

EDIT- Tedi has tried, in the past, to question my loyalty to ICT. I go to Brora as well. My feelings for ICT are no-where even close to what I had for Caley. The more I wanted ICT to be Caley the worse it got. You will resent the new company, whoever they may be, for ever. The easiest way to do it is face facts and embrace the new club for what they are.

I get that. I go to the Etihad to watch City but my ffeelings for them are nothing compared to my feelings for Rangers.

The Rangers situation is different to ICT. I dont support a company...I support a football club and that club is still Rangers. No matter what you say it will always be Rangers to me

i don't agree with the seasn ticket purchase and supporters going back on their principles but what is herd mentality, herd mentality if you buy one herd mentality if you don't? is there any other option where a supporter can make a decision for his or her self without being judged by people who have no idea what they are going through ?

Of course he can make a decision for himself - it's when he makes great and public play of his principled moral stance and then folds like a wet cardboard box that the fun starts.

p.s. Looks like your "n" key is working again. Although the "o" may be dodgy. Unless you're dyslexic, maybe?

No8 ... seriously you and Tedi bring it on yourselves. Everyone was laughing at the boycott and DK's fund ... most sane people knew it was doomed to failure before the figures were released. Tedi was giving it large .. "that the board were on the run".

You were always doomed to get pelters no matter your reasons for the u-turn.

In short you'd rather stump up, than put that money to use organising a revolt .. shurely that is better use of your time that continuing to fund the regime?

We all laugh at the SoS .. but fair play to them ... they are not sitting on their arses bleating about it.

The orcs fell for the clubs wee stunt in helping shift the ST's, the Boyd & Miller signings got the fuckers foaming at the mouth and itching to buy an ST to watch them two potato sacks bang in 70 odd goals this season between them pumping all teams in their wake n aw rat.

I wonder how many renewed after Boyd & Miller signed up for the gravy train wreck ?, enough to pay for the two numpties plus some ?

i don't agree with the seasn ticket purchase and supporters going back on their principles but what is herd mentality, herd mentality if you buy one herd mentality if you don't? is there any other option where a supporter can make a decision for his or her self without being judged by people who have no idea what they are going through ?

NOT ONE PENNY

NOT ONE PENNY FROM ME

NOT ONE PENNY FROM ME EVER

NOT ONE PENNY FROM ME EVER IF THE SPIVS ARE STILL THERE

OH ! Boyd & Miller have signed up ?, we'll pump everyone in the division rotten wurs ma bag of coins from me tips so a can get me an ST to see this. :1eye

I get that. I go to the Etihad to watch City but my ffeelings for them are nothing compared to my feelings for Rangers.

The Rangers situation is different to ICT. I dont support a company...I support a football club and that club is still Rangers. No matter what you say it will always be Rangers to me

Aye, I still shout for Caley every matchday. I still hug the bairns when Caley score. I still read the sports pages looking for the smallest snippit mentioning Caley. I can still remember the final whistle at Huntly in May 1994, the locals celebrating an HFL championship and us, well, mourning an old friend.

You'll never enjoy your football again 8. Why? Because Sevco will never give you what Rangers did. Sevco will never live up to the name and the more they tarnish the name of Rangers FC the more you hate them.

Yir havin a laff ... shurely.

Come on Dhennis, you have to admit that on a footballing basis they were pretty well respected. Once. Before the financial doping and when Alf Garnett was one of our top TV characters.

Come on Dhennis, you have to admit that on a footballing basis they were pretty well respected grudgingly admired. Once. Before the financial doping and when Alf Garnett was one of our top TV characters.

Me a loony ?

Aye...

Yes, I got the pick and choose bit, but I didn't think it was much of a gag and hardly merited a whoooosh for anyone not quite tuned in. There's a real irony in you continually suggesting that I reneged on a pledge you've provided no evidence of me ever making; while your spineless posturing is so evident for all to see. Rangers are a joke, largely because thousands of blokes like yourself permit it. Deep down you know this, because despite some deluded moments, you ain't stupid.

What do you want him to do, march into the boardroom and kick their kunts in Steven Seagal style?

Aye but in the end .. what do think they will be remembered for most?

Kicking, screaming, leaving pools of piss, snot and tears as they were unceremoniously dragged to death row to await the liquidator's final blow to the neck.

Well that's how I'll remember them.

What do you want him to do, march into the boardroom and kick their kunts in Steven Seagal style?

So uncouth.

No, I think however that too many Rangers fans display a loyalty which is blind. This has attracted a succession of shysters, who once in place, can perform this badly yet still bring in money. The easy ride extended to McCoist is part of the same thing.