Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Too busy wanting to take on Regan and the SFA, the wrong fight at the time.

Undoubtedly. Which harks back to my point about McCoist (rabble) rousing the fans against the wrong targets whilst Greenco were filling their boots.

Although as long as his salary wasn't touched and there was some penny shares on the go, not much to be bothered about I suppose.

Undoubtedly. Which harks back to my point about McCoist (rabble) rousing the fans against the wrong targets whilst Greenco were filling their boots.

Although as long as his salary wasn't touched and there was some penny shares on the go, not much to be bothered about I suppose.

That the Sevco hordes genuinely thought it was all some institutional/Timmy/diddy conspiracy against them was just kind of sad, really.

McCoist would never speak out against his paymasters. He played to the galleries in order to get the fans on side.

£70 mill to beat part timers fkn lol :lol:

bit harsh that line mate

they did after all come second in the ramsdens cup

They should have used that to pay all the company's they robbed when dodging tax ' :death

Tax dodgers

War dodgers

Soap Dodgers

Diedgers

i take it since david murray left no rangers supporters with that kind of financial clout have tried to take control of the club?

You could have bought the clumpany for a £1

That was quite an enjoyable read.

I especially like the "There is a reason we sing 'you're only hear to see the Rangers'."

Oh and this thread saved "Pish and Bovril". :)

I enjoy how they say it wasn't he fault of Rangers, it was Craig Whyte fault, without realising Craig Whyte was Rangers at the time.

and then what?...... :lol:

put it up for action on here?

And then you would have a debt free club minus the debt ridden company with 50,000 season ticket holders and top flight football a guarantee

You know, the majority of clubs in Scotland survive without a Dave Murray or Dave King running the place

I heard about this last week, wasn't sure if it was true

Pretty disgraceful Sevco are getting special treatment and taking money out the game

Thats a pretty slanted view to take....

Maybe I'm overstating his importance due to my intense dislike of the guy, but I can't help but feel that a lot of the mindless ostrich behaviour of Rangers fans during the oldco's insolvency and afterwards stemmed from McCoist and his ridiculous public statements at the time.

All ifs, buts and maybes, but you can't help but think if D&P had done their job and got rid of the overpaid management team on day 1 then things might have worked out a bit better.

Were the Bears of a mindset that would have been open to severe and painful cuts at that time though? I'm doubtful, unbelievably many of them still aren't now.

Exactly. They thought they were a big club. An institution. A Titanic which could never be sunk. And yes, many of them still think that way. They are still expecting a Dave King type to ride in and save them.

It's quite funny, really. I'm enjoying it, slow as it is, some action would be nice.

I may go to the odd away game though but i ll decide that when i need to

Nah No8 just go to all the away fixtures, give all your hard earned taxi tips to your opponents to help further the woes at Ibrox to show the spivs how much you hate them by helping the opposition by funding them alone. :lol:

In fact if a thousand bears did this mental option then it would certainly be very appreciated by your opposition to help relegate your club to help oust the spivs by killing your club. But not to worry as we all know the SFA can just clone you another Rangers club with 142 years of history apparently. :lol:

Go on bears help kill the club to get another exact same club, you know it makes sense ? almost. :lol:

Nothing to do with us, this all down to the skullduggery of Doncaster and fat Peter.....

Benny, it is all to do with ''you''.

If the continuation myth hadn't been peddled/swallowed by das Chris speeding points, then they wouldn't have been able to try get £££ out of something that doesn't exist.