Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If they didn't put their hands in their pockets to buy the assets at rock bottom when the old club went tits up they're hardly going to now.

Aye i've often thought that a scheme similar to the Jambos where the fans pay money into a fund every month/year would maybe not solve the problem outright but go along way to helping out.

Just one thing, when the club was at rock bottom those lovely chaps from D&P rejected a higher bid in favour of uncle Charlies.

Re the shirts....

Ta to jg for this addition.

£32 of which £8 goes to the rst leaving £24

Shirts can be picked up on eBay for £12 inc the Ac Milan ones that they plumped for, which leaves £12.

So £12 for an iron on transfer badge.

Or not.

Oh, and Nike advising not to buy them :D

post-53439-0-88248500-1400594948_thumb.j

Edited by Bing (2)

Aye i've often thought that a scheme similar to the Jambos where the fans pay money into a fund every month/year would maybe not solve the problem outright but go along way to helping out.

Just one thing, when the club was at rock bottom those lovely chaps from D&P rejected a higher bid in favour of uncle Charlies.

errrrr.......... link? validation? proof?........

or yer usual pish......aye?

You are honestly trying to deny that D&P rejected a bid worth more money for the club....

Wow, just wow....

Can't be bothered looking it up but he's right for a change. Taking numbers strictly from my arse it went roughly as follows:

Green offered 5million CVA, 4 million in a liquidation sell off

(Maybe not a spiv) offered 4 million for a CVA and 7 million for liquidation sale.

Somehow D&P decided that after making White proffered bidder for the CVA (because he had the highest CVA offer) he would continue to be so after the CVA was rejected even though his liquidation offer was the lowest. One of the reasons it smelt like a stitch up from the start.

Can't be bothered looking it up but he's right for a change. Taking numbers strictly from my arse it went roughly as follows:

Green offered 5million CVA, 4 million in a liquidation sell off

(Maybe not a spiv) offered 4 million for a CVA and 7 million for liquidation sale.

Somehow D&P decided that after making White proffered bidder for the CVA (because he had the highest CVA offer) he would continue to be so after the CVA was rejected even though his liquidation offer was the lowest. One of the reasons it smelt like a stitch up from the start.

Cheers. Always nice to have supportive content.

Apologies Bennett

Would go, or would've gone , as you say that window of opportunity may have passed, a long, long way to solving a lot of problems imo. If only the Bears were behaving then as they are now things might be a bit rosier for them.

Genuinely wasn't aware of that other offer (ta AoJ), although nothing would surprise you about possibly the worst football administration in history. Again, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't seem to remember too many Bears being overly perturbed about Haudit and Daudit during the admin process.

Would go, or would've gone , as you say that window of opportunity may have passed, a long, long way to solving a lot of problems imo. If only the Bears were behaving then as they are now things might be a bit rosier for them.

Genuinely wasn't aware of that other offer (ta AoJ), although nothing would surprise you about possibly the worst football administration in history. Again, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't seem to remember too many Bears being overly perturbed about Haudit and Daudit during the admin process.

Too busy wanting to take on Regan and the SFA, the wrong fight at the time.

Especially as the SFA were doing all they could to help the ungrateful bastárds.

Did you not write a letter to Regan asking pleading with him to utterly destroy those bigoted *********'s?

Maybe I'm overstating his importance due to my intense dislike of the guy, but I can't help but feel that a lot of the mindless ostrich behaviour of Rangers fans during the oldco's insolvency and afterwards stemmed from McCoist and his ridiculous public statements at the time.

All ifs, buts and maybes, but you can't help but think if D&P had done their job and got rid of the overpaid management team on day 1 then things might have worked out a bit better.

Were the Bears of a mindset that would have been open to severe and painful cuts at that time though? I'm doubtful, unbelievably many of them still aren't now.

Maybe I'm overstating his importance due to my intense dislike of the guy, but I can't help but feel that a lot of the mindless ostrich behaviour of Rangers fans during the oldco's insolvency and afterwards stemmed from McCoist and his ridiculous public statements at the time.

All ifs, buts and maybes, but you can't help but think if D&P had done their job and got rid of the overpaid management team on day 1 then things might have worked out a bit better.

Were the Bears of a mindset that would have been open to severe and painful cuts at that time though? I'm doubtful, unbelievably many of them still aren't now.

Tbh in the 3rd division the cuts needn't have been that painful, even the players we signed could have signed for a fraction of what they were signed for.

Still we could have had a playing budget of a few hundred thousand and the crooks would have just have taken more money out. What Rangers needed was a board who were there for the good of club, talk of playing cuts are pretty pointless when the board are skimming off everything they can.

Re the shirts....

Ta to jg for this addition.

£32 of which £8 goes to the rst leaving £24

Shirts can be picked up on eBay for £12 inc the Ac Milan ones that they plumped for, which leaves £12.

So £12 for an iron on transfer badge.

Or not.

Oh, and Nike advising not to buy them :D

attachicon.giftmp_BoEeDH0CAAA1gbD-400366745.jpg

Why are supporters of a club called Inter buying AC tops? :o