Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

no, on here they just open a tears and snotters resignation thread then come back within the hour as an alias. :lol:

haha yes and usually resignations get mocked mercilessly for taking the internets too seriously.

happier with the level of banter between mulitiple teams than just monotonous all support the one team stuff

You very bad. Rangers FC became Rangers FC Ltd - quite possibly in 1899 - by process of incorporation. By all means look up definition of the word 'incorporation'. The short answer is 'to become as one'. Therefor whatever befalls the one, so too befalls the other. Now if back in the day, a Ltd Company had bought Rangers FC, that would be entirely different, then Rangers FC would simply have become a transferable asset of The Company. This of course did not happen though and The Club in fact registered itself with Companies House, as a company. Boring old pish I know (and apologies to other readers) but if you will keep bringing it up, I will feel compelled to point out the facts, yet again.

Further.....

Having recognised the above as accurate, the collective sphincters at the SFA had a collective meltdown at the prospect of the loss of what they perceived as the be all and end all of the game in Scotland....The Old Firm fixtures and their monetary value.

In their shock filled and horrified state they did all in their power to shoe-horn the disgraced outfit into as elevated a position as possible in order to get the Gruesome Twosome back together. Thankfully and rightfully this failed.

Only AFTER having been forced into a position of common sense by a combination of popular demand and a compliant, better focused, set of Chairmen, the SFA set about consciously and deliberately rewriting their rulebook to create a rule allowing them to seperately recognise a football club from it's governing corporate owner.......creating the continuity myth which would allow them to re-establish the aforementioned "great rivalry" of the Old Firm after the 'inconvenience' of the interruption caused by the debacle in Govan. This would then, they theorised, give them the marketing tool they wanted to illicit more finance from TV companies.

The ongoing clusterfuck at Sevco 5088/Scotland t/a The Rangers FC must be doing their tiny little heads in.

Good.

I used to go to Yorkshire quite often. I like the area around Whitby and Filey although i hated Bridlington and not so keen on Scarborough. Another place i went to was Pickering and that surrounding area and some wee village called Constable Burton. Yep i had great times in Yorkshire.

Funnily enough we got some good news today. She has the chance to go to Argyll and our place of choice would be Lochgilphead. Property prices are decent and we know the area well as we camp/holiday at a small village called Tayvallich on Loch Sween on a regular basis. Anybody looking for a getaway from it all weekend i recommend they google it. I also know they are in dire need of a taxi driver or two ;)

You wee bitch :lol:

I am not on here very often so as a casual passer by. Is it the case that the Rangers fans actually do know its a new club but won't admit it or do they really believe te club they currently support is the same one as were liquidated?

I mean I once had a car with a private number plate and fancy sound system. Some drunk in a stolen car smashed into it one night while I was away on holiday. Anyway the insurance paid out and I bought an identicle car. Fitted the Stereo and transferred the number plate. I never once claimed it was the same car. It parked in the same place, drove the same road to work, I played the same CD's and it had the same number plate. it was still a different car!

Surely the same applies to The Rangers. Is it that hard to get?

Celtic regularly make a profit, do they not ? I think they made something like £10m last year and that's without four Bigotfests per season. They are guaranteed CL football for the foreseeable so I can't see their profits dipping any time soon.

Fair enough. Would it still be reasonable to say they have reached a level The Rangers will never be able to reach without someone like that coming along to give them a boost?

Vintage stuff. Two pages of tears, whataboutery, bad punctuation, and proclamations about returning to their "rightful" place at the top of the pecking order.

Sometimes I start to feel a bit sorry for the level headed Rangers fans, and then I read things like that and remind myself why this whole pantomime has been so enjoyable.

I am not on here very often so as a casual passer by. Is it the case that the Rangers fans actually do know its a new club but won't admit it or do they really believe te club they currently support is the same one as were liquidated?

I mean I once had a car with a private number plate and fancy sound system. Some drunk in a stolen car smashed into it one night while I was away on holiday. Anyway the insurance paid out and I bought an identicle car. Fitted the Stereo and transferred the number plate. I never once claimed it was the same car. It parked in the same place, drove the same road to work, I played the same CD's and it had the same number plate. it was still a different car!

Surely the same applies to The Rangers. Is it that hard to get?

Yes, but your previous car didn't have "54 titles" used to get it right up everyone, so there was no need to go to the desperado games the Gers boys do.

Fair enough. Would it still be reasonable to say they have reached a level The Rangers will never be able to reach without someone like that coming along to give them a boost?

Any addiiction to Sugar Daddies (or, more accurately, their money and willingness to piss it away on some ego/glory trip) is bad for your clubs' health.

i read falkirk and st. johnstone mentioned in gaining their stadiums for next to nothing, i know falkirk don't own their own stadium and quite sure other clubs don't either maybe airdrieonians, st. mirren, inverness caley thistle, livingston and clyde.

but here why would it be any different if needs must to sell ibrox and murray park and have the owners lease them back, if it has to be done to save the club?.

...or is this so much blasphemy and must never be spoken so never an option even if the ship starts to sink, if the ship goes down pride prevents anyone from taking to the lifeboats?.

i'm not suggesting either should be sold, but as a last resort it should be considered.

Because the reason to do such a thing would be to in order to be able to finance a gamble at being able to grab the money from a European camapign if (That's IF) you were to win the SPFL Premiership.

Time to operate within sustainable income and stop this overbearing desire to match your other half at every turn.

Because the reason to do such a thing would be to in order to be able to finance a gamble at being able to grab the money from a European camapign if (That's IF) you were to win the SPFL Premiership.

Time to operate within sustainable income and stop this overbearing desire to match your other half at every turn.

Very good.

Hey corbyloyal84! Hiya, get it right fucking up ye, ye pish and tear stained cheat :lol:

He's no coming back for a look either. Wee soul's walked away so to speak.

Just on the off chance you're havering corbyloyal84 - you're a c**t. :D