Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is there a 'Looney Toon' Hospital? Never knew that must be up at the new Hospital...Great news. NHS contracts and Social Work Contracts are where the money is when it comes to Taxiing

Kilmory there too......... your rise to 'magnate' will be swift.

Hope you're not giving her proof reading tips for her eassy ...

Anyway I do hope you get great weather for it, if you decide to go ...

Is there not that episode in Still game when Winston moves to the wee town of Finport ... I can just see you in the role of taxi driver and B&B wee hotel/owner ...

You could always check her spelling...

I honestly have no fkg idea what I have just witnessed. :o

a brief lull in hostilities where decent off topic conversation took place and everyone was nice to each other.

normal service shall be resumed shortly

a brief lull in hostilities where decent off topic conversation took place and everyone was nice to each other.

f**k Off ya Tuechter b*****d...There...That feels so much better :P

In case anyone wants a laugh ... RM thread at the time.

The official "Takeover Completed" thread

That is pretty interesting reading - every dissenting voice has subsequently been banned - no wonder the support has achieved feck all.

Lochgilpead is above the Heelin Line, you'll be one yerself :D

I'm sure it can become the talk o the Heelins when it becomes the locale of the biggest Sheffield Wednesday Supporters Club in Scotland. :)

Edited by dirty dingus

typical orc cannot spell teuchter.. :P

think that covers it. Name calling and spelling pulled up in one post.

Aye, it cannae last...

Hate to say I told you so, but... :lol:

Oh, and No.8? Take the leap. The WRK clan have never been happier since we upped sticks for the sticks. :thumsup2

If you miss the traffic, noise and clutter you can always go back. Bet you don't though.

Stop posting bullshit.

Ok Fergus...you posted it runs four big buses a season. Stop posting bullshit. It runs buses to EVERY home game and buses to most , if not all, away games.

It is one if the biggest in England and is well known among Rangers fans as such.

Aye, it cannae last...

Hate to say I told you so, but... :lol:

Oh, and No.8? Take the leap. The WRK clan have never been happier since we upped sticks for the sticks. :thumsup2

If you miss the traffic, noise and clutter you can always go back. Bet you don't though.

Exactly ... i doubt i would ever move back but i ll keep the flat so the option is always there.

Last time i went camping (not at titp) a ended up pished on buckfast and some sort of Mexican spirit and sleeping in a bush next to the tent when a was about 17. Would have been ok if it didn't pish with rain during the night ! we were meant to be fishing

Edited by forever_blue

Strikes me that the RST is as keen as anyone to hail the next Millionaire Messiah.

Get your club back? What does that mean in all honesty?

Its a little too close to the 'get back where we rightfully deserve to be' nonsense.

Look at the similar campaign at Man Utd - when they realised they couldn't buy or starve the Glazers out, they made something new, and remarkable:

http://www.fc-utd.co.uk/m_story.php?story_id=5536