Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

rangers are looking to play a couple of friendlies in the u.s. during the summer against mls opposition, new york red bulls have been mentioned. of course this will give the thousands of rangers fans across the pond a chance to see their team play.

there's also great enthusiasm from both rangers and sheffield wednesday over playing a pre season friendly in july after the great success last summer. this will bring closer ties between the two clubs.

its great how the love of football can bring people together. :)

Lovely sentiments there. Echoed by all peoples wherever Sevco travel......

''Support the team not the regime''

How is this achieved by not attending matches?

Should be some interesting explanations on this one, Don, seeing as this is one of my major crimes according to the P&B loyal.

(Second-hand slogan, as well - I've got a t-shirt from the NAPM campaign which I'll happily sell to one of the hordes of berrz in Sheffield Mansfield. For charity, of course ;))

Do the union of fhans actually believe the board care what they think?

I'm not even sure if they think.

Looking at the amount of money the Horde have thrown at the new club over the last couple of years, and the amounts that some reckon may have saved the old club, there's something I'd like some of them to answer:

Don't you wish you'd listened to some of the concerns raised over what was almost a decade before rangers died, instead of dismissing everything as propaganda and the product of an anti-rangers agenda?

From the outside, it appears that a fraction of what has been thrown at the new club could have saved the old, if only the fans could have united before and forced transparency from the club way back when (S)DM was shuffling his ( :lol:) millions around various group subsidiaries.

"ibrox 1972" going to reveal the numbers they have deposits for ? Or are they just full of Kingys' hot air and rhetoric ?

What a clusterfuck.........again.

:thumsup2

I can't wait to compare the figures that both sides come up with - which of the bald men will claim victory in Comb Wars?

If nothing else, we can get back to pointing and laughing at rangers, which is after all why we're all here.

You know, it appears to me, that we could be about to experience a season, where the horde will actually be bragging about how low their attendances are. :lol:

No8 says -''We only got 10,210 for the Raith game and I'm hoping we'll have a couple of thousand less for the visit of Falkirk. Great stuff lads.''

Tedi says - ''Aye, would be a fantastic achievement to get below the 10K mark.''

I can't wait to compare the figures that both sides come up with - which of the bald men will claim victory in Comb Wars?

If nothing else, we can get back to pointing and laughing at rangers, which is after all why we're all here.

Pretty sure neither of them will come out and difinitively state numbers other than deliberately ambigous phrases of the day like "encouraging.." or "considerable support..." etc

Two bluffers trying to out-bluff eachother with feck all in their hand hoping the other will simply fold. Problem for Union of Fuckwits is the Board have all the chips, the cards and the table belongs to them.

Kings' silence here is absolutely deafening.....and I think he may well be hoping for the crash of The Rangers to try and pick through the wreckage for another cut-and-shut job.

"Rangers Then, The Rangers Now, The Glasgow International Springbok Rangers Forev......... a bit"

Edited by GreenockRover

Have they considered merging with Celtic yet? It's the only way they'll ever see their team lift the top division title again.

Oh, that would be fucking hilarious, if a tad far-fetched. There's been a lot of unbelievable shit going on around this clusterfuck, though, and only one team obviously suffering the berrs' absence, so who knows?

If their Sisters' income drops, and Lawell wonders how to fill all those seats, there's a massive market there for gloryhunters who just want to see shiny things. If they start talks now, they could get it agreed by, say, next Good Friday?

Glasgow United. Got a nice ring to it, and might even give Thistle a meaningful rivalry!