Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

For a few days Norman stopped posting - Things were discussed and there was very little bickering and sniping/

Guess who returns and the thread is turned into a complete and utter shitfest.

Much of that is to do with the reception WRK receives.

He seems to provoke a similar reaction from the likes of No8, to that inspired by Tedi from our mouthy bhoys.

Well FFS get posting. Stuff like,. "I hate Rangers because my handsome blue-nose wife dominates me and makes me feel inferior". We love the psycho-drama.

WRK has made 8,000 posts about this and his only gripe is that some Rangers fan stole his conker 40 years ago and he is still bitter!

Edited to add:: "stole his conker" simply refers to a game involving chestnuts on string bashed against each other. It was not a euphemism ;)

:lol:

Oh I hated Rangers long before I met the Mrs, mate. But yer hole's yer hole, right? ;)

Much of that is to do with the reception WRK receives.

He seems to provoke a similar reaction from the likes of No8, to that inspired by Tedi from our mouthy bhoys.

I'm sorry but thats pish, he goes on the attack and as soon as anyone responds to him - he starts acting the victim.

Maybe if he toned it down a bit and stopped acting the kunt.................... you know the rest.

I'm sorry but thats pish, he goes on the attack and as soon as anyone responds to him - he starts acting the victim.

Maybe if he toned it down a bit and stopped acting the kunt.................... you know the rest.

Maybe read back over this evening's exchange before you post more lies, Vicky. The fact that you were joining in with No.8 in a wee personal attack squad on me at the time hasn't registered? Nah, didn't think so. I was attacked, I responded... but not in your twisted wee brain pan.

Fúck off.

Maybe read back over this evening's exchange before you post more lies, Vicky. The fact that you were joining in with No.8 in a wee personal attack squad on me at the time hasn't registered? Nah, didn't think so. I was attacked, I responded... but not in your twisted wee brain pan.

Fúck off.

Let me be childish. No you f**k off. You are making this 'The Big WRK attention-seeking thread' so stop being a drama queen.

It's been widely reported that he lost it all

There was a south African article which at first looked like it claimed he earned profit from it but that looks like it's been taken out of context.

He didn't lose anything. The £20m was money he should have paid in tax, but he found a convenient place to stash it instead.

It wasn't Dave King who was the shareholder in Rangers - it was 'Ben Nevis': You can confirm this here:

http://www.murray-international.co.uk/news_archive/rangers_football_club/news02.htm

The shares 'Ben Nevis' owned were frozen, and then seized by SARS along with all the other assets - and while the court case was playing out,

Rangers went into admin and were then liquidated.

So, the cash was stolen, and he would have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky SARS kids - but once they were onto 'Ben Nevis', it was gone.

See I don't mind WRK at all. I think he's a really good poster and it's funny as f**k how he riles the good ol' bears on here......... BUT..... I do disagree with this whole "guilt by assosciation" thing about being a bigot and funding bigotry etc. i support Celtic simply because I used to sit on my Da's knee watching them when I was a bairn and he'd cheer when they scored so I did too. I'm far from a bigot and for what it's worth, I don't think Tedi is either. Not even close.

I don't deny both clubs have big problems with the bigotry thing, but you ARE able to support them without automatically being labelled a c**t.

P&B is famous for that viewpoint though. *shrugs*

Fúck off.

Thats not true.

It's really a waste of time trying to talk to someone like you, blinkered doesn't do you justice.

Well then I guess you can understand why I have these views on the man even if you do not agree with them.

Play the ball when possible Ted; not the man.

I've disagreed with bits of what everyone has said on here at times and pretty much everyone has taken issue with me at some point too. Doesn't need to be the final word though.

He didn't lose anything. The £20m was money he should have paid in tax, but he found a convenient place to stash it instead.

It wasn't Dave King who was the shareholder in Rangers - it was 'Ben Nevis': You can confirm this here:

http://www.murray-international.co.uk/news_archive/rangers_football_club/news02.htm

The shares 'Ben Nevis' owned were frozen, and then seized by SARS along with all the other assets - and while the court case was playing out,

Rangers went into admin and were then liquidated.

So, the cash was stolen, and he would have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky SARS kids - but once they were onto 'Ben Nevis', it was gone.

And people accuse me of being pedantic at times, i have nothing on you.

If i'd any greenies left, i'd give you one for a post i'd have been proud to call my own.

Did the 38000 renewals come in yet or are they deid yet? Big Davie will come in and buy them all - great Rangers man

Get Vicky or another alias friend from the B&B to do it

Fifey has his dander up. Had a sherbet the night, big yin?

I'll defend him if I think he's right and on this occasion, I do.

I'd even defend you if I agreed with you Ted.

I called the bigot a bigot as once again we get the old 'You're a terrorist sympathiser' ... 'You are a racist'...He throws these accusations around whenever he is rattled. As others have suggested he really should take time out and calm down. I honestly tried to find the post we are discussing but had to stop..Reading through the pages of hate filled bile from him was disturbing. Nobody..I repeat nobody should have that much hatred inside them. It is simply not healthy.

For the record WKR...the post does exist. I have reposted it before and MT and i think it was Aberdeenbud did try and defend the indefensible. I am truly sorry that you have such a deep rooted hatred of what is no more than a football club and tbh i believe you are borderline unstable. I don't want to be the one that pushes you over the edge.