Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-misfit-emilson-cribari-targets-3490116

No wonder he wants to stay, 3 games all season!

Would it be madness to resign him for the new campaign given it's probable he couldn't make the cut against league 1 opponents?

Let's watch and find out!

Sally: "Right, I'll double your salary but you'll have to start 6 games instead of 3."

Crib: "Aw, boss!"

Sally: "Okay, I promise I'll sub you at half-'time."

Crib; "Thanks boss. You're just the superest Super Ally in the whole wide world."

Sally (aside): "Now that's what I call love of the legend that is The Rangers."

Next season's final table in the Championship could look like this (with apologies to Kilmarnock, Cowdenbeath, Ayr, Stranraer and Alloa).

1/ Hearts

-----------------------

2/ Falkirk

3/ Kilmarnock

4/ Rangers

---- ------- ------- ---

5/ Dumbarton

6/ Queen of the South

7/ Livingston

8/ Dunfermline Ath

----- --------- -----------

9/ Raith Rovers

--------------------------------

10/ Alloa Ath

That is without a 25 point deduction

A 25 point deduction for Rangers when they go into administration would probably mean Alloa would finish in the play offs and automatic relegation for Rangers, real relegation not removal.

Now each way Rangers are f***ed, unless the SFA and the league can find a way of changing their own rules again, such as not giving Rangers a points deduction for entering administration for a second time and changing the playoff system to two games rather than the current three to have a team finishing 4th in the Championship winning promotion.

Of course just hypothetical, completely embarrassing for the club with the 2nd biggest wages in the country if this does happen, imagine if it did. :huh:

Edited by CityDave

Now each way Rangers are f***ed, unless the SFA and the league can find a way of changing their own rules again, such as not giving Rangers a points deduction for entering administration for a second time and changing the playoff system to two games rather than the current three to have a team finishing 4th in the Championship winning promotion.

I wonder if they'd also manage to impose a ban on registration of new players that expired before the end of a transfer window and allowed players to sign up on pre-contracts and play as trialists. Again.

I wonder if they'd also manage to impose a ban on registration of new players that expired before the end of a transfer window and allowed players to sign up on pre-contracts and play as trialists. Again.

Would it not have to be approved by the member clubs?

Lets get this right.if the rangers are a new club,with no history they would get a 15 points deduction.if they go into administration? If they are the rangers with 140 years history they get 25 point deduction?.i quite like the no stars option.

Lets get this right.if the rangers are a new club,with no history they would get a 15 points deduction.if they go into administration? If they are the rangers with 140 years history they get 25 point deduction?.i quite like the no stars option.

There's no way Rangers would get a 15 point deduction for their second administration event, that would require a massive climb down from the SFA in admitting Rangers are a new club and that would in turn reopen legal case after legal case one after another against them and drop the SFA right in it with UEFA, a huge massive can of worms (like the ones in the film Tremors). ;)

So no they would have to take the 25 points and keep their traps shut, but then try telling the club's employees, the apologists in the meedya and the few Rangers fans who are able to grasp the basics of the English language and or use a thumb or index finger to hit a keyboard to keep their traps shut. :lol:

If I ran a football club that is in Rangers current plight, I would be working every minute to find investment and sponsorship, working my directors and contacts hard to do everything they can to find funding. The supporters should not be relied on again and again to dig a football club out of financial trouble this should be the responsibility of the board and the relevant departments within the club otherwise what's the point in them being there and picking up huge bonuses.

If only the board members at Rangers followed the example set by our lower league, non league and Junior clubs with their committees spending all their free time (most of them do this with no reward or pay, but for the love of the club and what they do) in trying to keep their club's head above water or on a steady footing.

These fatcats at Rangers are full time and all the Rangers board have to show for their 'hard work' is a small sponsorship deal with a bookies for next season's shirt sponsorship.

I dare anyone to believe Rangers are the current favourites for the Championship next season. :lol:

You know how Rangers have a spurious foundation date? It looks like it will be the same for the other end of the time line.

Rangers 1872 or 1873 to 2012 or 2014.

Bears, many years from now, when you look back to this point in time what do you see as the perception you will have of your club?

Will you cherish all the history or will you look back at the last two years for what they were? A disgrace to the name of Rangers and a blot not worthy of appearing against the, otherwise, enviable odyssey of your fine club?

I imagine it will be two fold.

When discussing the matter with level headed reasonable folks like Monkey, Bud and the likes, then I will show genuine humility for what has been an embarrassing episode in my clubs timeline.

When discussing with yahoos such as yourself, dhense and the WKR then it will be 56 and counting, stick that up yer craw.

Yep that sounds like a very reasonable way to look at things.

*snigger*

you would have thought a rangers fan on here could have answered the question.but going by the time some of them post on a saturday,i doubt they would know.hate those mouth piece supporters who sit in the house or pub and claim to be true blues etc.most have probably never set foot inside ibrox.

they post on here during games every week.no worth the time typing answers to them.BTW are they no deid yet.

I imagine it will be two fold.

When discussing the matter with level headed reasonable folks like Monkey, Bud and the likes, then I will show genuine humility for what has been an embarrassing episode in my clubs timeline.

When discussing with yahoos such as yourself, dhense and the WKR then it will be 56 and counting, stick that up yer craw.

Yep that sounds like a very reasonable way to look at things.

I think you may mean, "hypocritical".