Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Perhaps in WKR world eh.

Five stars, Portugal, profit and loss, wages to turnover, willingness to be associated with a high profile paedophile, backing up every brainfart posted by fellow orcs....

Aye, carry on Tedi.

Five stars, Portugal, profit and loss, wages to turnover, willingness to be associated with a high profile paedophile, backing up every brainfart posted by fellow orcs....

Aye, carry on Tedi.

Not that it sounds in any way relevant to the thread but...have I missed something?

Not that it sounds in any way relevant to the thread but...have I missed something?

Just that Tedi thought it appropriate to post a YouTube video of Gary glitter in support of either himself another one of the Sleuth, or rangers in general.

I think the problem is P & B bears not towing the RM line.

It would make it easier for some if we all just play along it seems.

It would be better if D's and Them's just f**ked off to RM.

Trying to defend the indefensible must wear you down eventually. We understand, ben.

That's the way, HT. Encourage the wee weasel. Without the Sleuth on here, all I've got is Tories, people who think that Genesis were a better band after Gabriel left, and those who believe Iain Banks' books were better when there was an "M" in his name.

Knocking down idiots online is cracking therapy. I just wish they were more, oh I dunno, what's the word? Oh, yes - intelligent. Still, mustn't grumble, eh?

New P.R man doing his stuff to flog season tickets and Dodgy Dundonian goalie salutes..

It's going to be a long close season..

mrfjbb.jpg

Aye, considering the amount of mobility his hands must have in those gloves.....

Any chance of an answer to the question I asked you all those hours ago? Or would you rather just carry on deflecting from the crises at ibrox?

Oh, and btw, it could well be a long close season. If the authorities deal properly with your abomination of a club, it could go on for quite some time. Obviously, it won't - because we need a strong rangers, apparently.

Or, at least, Ogilvie, Doncaster and sundry others' careers do.

Bloody hell, maybe the new PR guy aint that sjit hot afterall, this'll more than likely stop more people from renewing.

RANGERS’ £7,000-a-week Brazilian misfit Emilson Cribari last night revealed he wants a new deal.

Manager Ally McCoist this week finally met chief executive Graham Wallace to thrash out his budget for next term’s Championship campaign.

The Gers gaffer has insisted he will hold talks with his five out-of-contract players first before bringing in any new signings.

Former Lazio stopper Cribari, right, is one of those out of contract and it had been widely believed he was set to leave Glasgow after two years at Ibrox.

The 34-year-old has made just three starts all season for the runaway League One champions and his appearance as a late sub last week against Stranraer was expected to be his Ibrox swansong.

But the former Napoli and Udinese Serie A defender has claimed to be in talks to land a shock new deal.

Strange that you actually talk more sjit when you don't c&p.

And with the standard of the SMSM, that takes some doing.

Now that the thread's disappeared, remind us: how corrupt are Killie, again? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hitching his wagon to the wrong star - it's what the weasel does.

Oh i'm sorry Norman, i pressed the wrong key there.

You are ofcourse quite correct to highlight that most unforgivable of typos...

Please accept this apology.

Sleep, who needs it?

Current local time in Goa, India

Sunday, 04 May 2014 04:06 AM

Obviously not you - another Saturday night on your own. Blown out again, Vicky? Awwwwww,,,,,,

It's been a lovely evening in Yorkshire. And weathermen say there's more to come....

It's great having someone who doesn't mind me posting here. I suppose your version would be "it'd be great to have someone who didn't take my house".

Chin up, bennett, Not everyone thinks you're an arsehole.

There must be billions who haven't met you yet. :lol:

He should be signing up on a two year deal, paying us back the money he has stole over the last 2 years.

One of the craziest signings we've made, i wouldn't be surprised if he signed another deal.

He should be signing up on a two year deal, paying us back the money he has stole over the last 2 years.

Sorry, hang on a minute.

You're going to have to clarify, because that sounds like everybody, from Craigie Boy and Chuckie, through Ally and Imran, Durrant and McDowall, all the way down, through the "footballers" like Cribari, Peralta, Daly, and the rest, to the kit-mans boy.

Mugs then, Fucked now, Figures of Fun Forever.

Aye, carry on Tedi.

So its true then. King's trustee and ex-Rangers player Richard Gough did really apply for the Falkirk job all those years ago.

Here was me thinking it was a sick joke ;-)

Edited by G-MAN