Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Are you right in the head?

You clearly replied to a post i made which quoted densboys post.

"clearly", in your head. I wanted an answer to your moronic knee-jerk on Magoo's response.

I addressed you, and a bright five-year-old could see that.

I specifically suggested you address my question before moving on to another point.

A request I had already made, but which you, of course, decided to ignore as you realised you'd been slavering pish yet again, and had simply resorted to your usual antics.

It's just a pity for you that some of us do pull you up on your lies and defamation, eh? Never mind, Tedi loves you.

"clearly", in your head. I wanted an answer to your moronic knee-jerk on Magoo's response.

Then you should have quoted that post, rather than quoting a reply to Densboy.

You tried to deflect attention away from densboy making an arse of things again..

Then you should have quoted that post, rather than quoting a reply to Densboy.

You tried to deflect attention away from densboy making an arse of things again..

Show this Knobend the red card. I quite enjoy The, No.8, Snafu and young Chris but this whoppers contribution is zero. He even has the audacity to think his patters funny.

Only person making an erse is you and yir mate ... nobody needs to deflect for me ... I'll happily stand by my post ... unlike Tedi .you're no in Goa' Fivestars ...

Obviously that isn't true.

You made a stupid post, which was rightly picked up on.

And if I may interject - no quotes so that poor wee Vicky doesn't get confused...

Straight question, bennett: What was so shocking in my post about the possibility of job losses at ibrox when contrasted with the salary of McCoist

and others who are over-compensated for their efforts?

So, straight question. Any chance of a straight answer?

Answers on a postcard to "Have a word wi' yersel', WRK"......

Alright Bennett. As ever, I'm up for sensible discussion and I know you're more prepared than most Rangers fans on here, to be critical of those attached to the club.

I know you see things much as I and many others do, as regards McCoist. However, what is your view of Smith's conduct, in allowing himself to be brought aboard by Green?

Yet Densboy has implied that i avoid any negative discussions when it comes to Mccoist.

Maybe Monkey is lying....

Obviously that isn't true.

You made a stupid post, which was rightly picked up on.

you make loads of stupid posts which also get rightly picked up on. But your quota of stupid posts are twice as many as any normal poster.

Then you'll have no problems answering the question ,.. or will you make a liar of Monkey?

Which best describes Ally's character .. admirable and honourable or sleekit and money grabbing?

Stop trying to make a monkey of a liar.

Sorted ..

Now back to Ally and the question you all duck since I highlighted your mate's utter drivel ...

Which best describes Ally's character .. admirable and honourable or sleekit and money grabbing?

Please, please, I know this one...

He lied about needing funding, he lied about what sources were offering that funding, he lied about the reasons for losing credit card facilities, he lied about the reasons for withholding is salary package, here we have a man awarding himself not only a ridiculous salary but 100% bonus for complete failure with a further bonus for a nailed on promotion while at the same time making ordinary hard working folk redundant.

Teds, that's a good point and well made. I was defending Wallace the other day but I was being naive.

Anyone notice the big laugh today ... forget the unbeaten nonsense. The overpaid stars had a new record points haul .. albeit it would have been laughed at by true football fans ...

You're reaching an even lower level of idiocy than I thought you capable of. I would ask you to define a 'true football fan' but I know all you'd do is post a meaningless gif and then The QC would follow it up with a content-free post with hunners of smilies.

Most Rangers fans have a meh attitude to this stupid unbeaten run malarkey.

While certain D's and Them's seem to be rather angry by it all.

angry about what. A team of full time professionals versus partimers. Who really cares when what really matters is all the crap that happens off the pitch. Much hilarity

Most Rangers fans have a meh attitude to this stupid unbeaten run malarkey.

While certain D's and Them's seem to be rather angry by it all.

It seems very important to The Legendary One. It appears that he wants to be remembered as the club's first manager to achieve an unbeaten league campaign but then, he's it's first manager to achieve anything. He is of course the club's first ever manager.

It seems very important to The Legendary One. It appears that he wants to be remembered as the club's first manager to achieve an unbeaten league campaign but then, he's it's first manager to achieve anything. He is of course the club's first ever manager.

And quite probably its last. A true legend.

I think the problem is P & B bears not towing the RM line.

It would make it easier for some if we all just play along it seems.

Tedi, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but I honestly don't think you and the rest of the Sleuth could possibly make it easier for us all.