Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

'Glorified Patrick Thistle'!!!@#!

Hope you die.

Hope you die

Hope you die.

PARTICK THISTLE FOOTBALL CLUB - GLASGOW 'S OLDEST PROFESSIONAL CLUB.

Rangers didn't start in Glasgow remember.... Govan wasn't part of it back then..

Rangers didn't start in Glasgow remember.... Govan wasn't part of it back then..

Neither did Thistle, now that you mention it. Partick became part of Glasgow in 1912.

I agree, Ally has been disingenuous on several occasions throughout this whole saga, the goodwill he deservedly gained from Rangers fans when this whole saga started has slowly eroded away, gone are the days where he genuinely worked for nothing for the good of the club, these days he works purely for No1.

I also expect those who just a few weeks ago were claiming that Wallace was working for the good of the club in an effort to put them on an even sustainable path admit they were completely wrong on the matter.

He lied about needing funding, he lied about what sources were offering that funding, he lied about the reasons for losing credit card facilities, he lied about the reasons for withholding is salary package, here we have a man awarding himself not only a ridiculous salary but 100% bonus for complete failure with a further bonus for a nailed on promotion while at the same time making ordinary hard working folk redundant.

Agreed. I was one of those wrong about Wallace it seems . He talked a good game at the start but if it looks like a spiv and quacks like a spiv...

I agree, Ally has been disingenuous on several occasions throughout this whole saga, the goodwill he deservedly gained from Rangers fans when this whole saga started has slowly eroded away, gone are the days where he genuinely worked for nothing for the good of the club, these days he works purely for No1.

I also expect those who just a few weeks ago were claiming that Wallace was working for the good of the club in an effort to put them on an even sustainable path admit they were completely wrong on the matter.

He lied about needing funding, he lied about what sources were offering that funding, he lied about the reasons for losing credit card facilities, he lied about the reasons for withholding is salary package, here we have a man awarding himself not only a ridiculous salary but 100% bonus for complete failure with a further bonus for a nailed on promotion while at the same time making ordinary hard working folk redundant.

I agree with you Ted. I genuinely thought Wallace would have been above all that shite due to the job he did at Man City etc. He's certainly not what I thought he'd be.

I agree with you Ted. I genuinely thought Wallace would have been above all that shite due to the job he did at Man City etc. He's certainly not what I thought he'd be.

It just goes to show, everyone wants a piece of this action. Rangers support being passed around like a cheap whore at a spiv convention.

Trade Union representative gloating at people losing their jobs?

Shocking stuff from Norman, the sad thign is that he'll probably be pleased with himself.

You're taking the p1ss, right?

Any of the Bears care to comment on Salary being outed as a liar yet again?

Has there been anyone over the last two years who has damaged 'Rangers' more than him? :unsure:

Whats he done now?

and Rangers did not start in Govan.

Rangers 1st ever match was at Fleshers' Haugh Glasgow Green, they did not move to the Ibrox area until 1887.

Wunf making a kunt of it again lol

He's no different to one of your playing mercenaries. Offered a wage to do the job the board told him to do. He will leave on his own terms, when he is ready and with as much cash as he is due. The job that you (the theRangers support) want him to do is clearly different to the one that the board want him to do, hardly his fault and doesn't make him a gangster or a spiv. Vague rumours that he is a sheepie have in no way influenced my opinion of him.

Perhaps if there wasn't so much lashing out, threatening of clowns and blinkered arrogance at the point of old clubs slide towards death, you could have done something about it. Now it's pay up or shut up and f**k off. You choose, you the fans made this happen. It is your fault.

The bears defend Ally's package which is far worse yet are livid about Wallace ... makes you look .. what's the word?

Densboy making it up as he goes along.

You will ofcourse be able to back up your ludicrous claim that "bears defended Allys package"?

How's about you explain your outrage at Magoo's defamation of me, then we'll worry about your Club Legend and his pie bill?

"Shocking stuff"? How so, pray?

I haven't seen the 'further' bonus. However every executive that signs for a company these days has their overall salary as a pay plus bonus package for tax purposes benefiting both the employee and the company. Standard practice these days ... or are you saying your football manger is worth more than Lenny and your CEO isn't worth 60% of Peter's package?

The bears defend Ally's package which is far worse yet are livid about Wallace ... makes you look .. what's the word?

What Rangers fans are defending McCoist's salary package? The many that i know are appalled at the level he is on considering what division we are at as a club.