Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I see that Rangers have still not retired the number 12 shirt. They don't think much of their fans do they?

Raith are sporting numbers 20 and 29 on their shirts today, it's almost as if Rangers tell their fans anything to explain their lies, even as far as making up non existant rules.

You should thank us for saving you paying out a cup win bonus...

Oh by the way...... we are shocking and Sally is going to need more than fifty million to improve that pile if shite you have.

Better lube up for the Championship berz! :lol::lol:

Edited by GreenockRover

Alright bears, never mind the technicalities and pedantic tittle tattle. How can you watch that and pretend it's Rangers? It must be tearing you apart knowing that when you were SFA members the first time around everyone went up against you with trepidation in their hearts, that can safely be replaced with expectation. The name Rangers used to be revered in the world of football, now it's laughed at.

How does that make you feel? Do you think the club holding the current SFA membership deserve to display the badge?

Edited by stonedsailor

You know how Rangers fans like to accuse us of jealousy, well right now, I'll admit to some.

I'm genuinely a wee bit envious of people who happen to come from Kirkcaldy and have backed their team for good or ill and turned over a trump card today. Well done lads - it looked wonderful.

They earned today's triumph, they value it and they won't forget it.

It's possible to envy people the immediacy of their triumph, yet have a vicarious share.

Quibbling fecker. You'd never post that about a Newco!

When you watch the team does your heart fill with pride or does it feel empty, is there something missing from there? Has the passion gone? Is the journey turning from an enjoyable romp to a painful slog?

Do you see Rangers when you watch a match these days or the poor broken imitation everyone else has been seeing for months? Are they worth the slog? They'll never be what you want them to be, they'll never be the all conquering, almighty Rangers.

You know how Rangers fans like to accuse us of jealousy, well right now, I'll admit to some.

I'm genuinely a wee bit envious of people who happen to come from Kirkcaldy and have backed their team for good or ill and turned over a trump card today. Well done lads - it looked wonderful.

They earned today's triumph, they value it and they won't forget it.

It's possible to envy people the immediacy of their triumph, yet have a vicarious share.

The Challenge Cup is a diddy cup anyway. :(

Never realised Lee Robinson was at Raith by the way - I think that had Newco Rangers somehow made it to penalties he'd very likely have repeated his heroics from last year in any case.

When you watch the team does your heart fill with pride or does it feel empty, is there something missing from there? Has the passion gone? Is the journey turning from an enjoyable romp to a painful slog?

Do you see Rangers when you watch a match these days or the poor broken imitation everyone else has been seeing for months? Are they worth the slog? They'll never be what you want them to be, they'll never be the all conquering, almighty Rangers.

Nice. Green one posted friend.

ETA more or less said the same thing to a man united fan here in yorkshire who 'supports' them as they tend to win....wake-up call, and they take the huff

Edited by bairney

And the political correctness award 2014 goes to...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=267420

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#103137]

You do not have permission to view this topic.

Need Help?

•Click here to log in

•Our help documentation

•Contact the community administrator

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#103137]

You do not have permission to view this topic.

Need Help?

•Click here to log in

•Our help documentation

•Contact the community administrator

Looks like the admins thought it was insufficiently PC also. Briefly, it was some roaster stating that anyone who still admires Ally McCoist must either be a follower of the Catholic faith or have been born with Down's Syndrome.

Looks like the admins thought it was insufficiently PC also. Briefly, it was some roaster stating that anyone who still admires Ally McCoist must either be a follower of the Catholic faith or have been born with Down's Syndrome.

And you thought that people on here would want to read that?

When I was a kid I used to play a football game called Subbuteo with my brother. We had lots of little teams to use in games against each other. You could buy lots of extra bits'n'bobs to enhance the experience. A fence to put around the pitch, little floodlights for night time games, a little referee and linesmen and a wee figure with a suit and his arms folded to act as manager. He didn't do anything or influence the match very much. it has taken lots of years to put a name to that useless piece of plastic with his arms folded but I found out his name yesterday.

I read something similar to that on facebook a few hours ago lol