Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Competition for tonight.

Just what does that tw*t think they are on their way back to ?

Entry fee is £10. All proceeds will go to a charity of Sevco's choice (and we know what they do with charity money).

Competition for tonight.

Just what does that tw*t think they are on their way back to ?

Entry fee is £10. All proceeds will go to a charity of Sevco's choice (and we know what they do with charity money).

He's fucking nuts.

I think we can guess what he's on his way back from/to - at least, in his own head.

My choice of charity is the "The Rangers gie the Sons yer money if you make it to the Championship next season".

Glad you find it all so amusing, much easier than confronting or questioning the lunatic "fringe" who darken your club's name.

Personally I'd be ashamed, but carry on. :)

Ok,you put me in contact with the person who "almost burned the ground down" and I will confront and question said imaginary lunatic.Deal ? :-)

They don't really think these things through, do they? :lol:

One of the posters on Page 1 of that hilarious thread seems to have forgotten that had they got past Marseille, they'd still have had to play one of the best AC Milan sides in the last 30 years to win the trophy.

:lol:

One of the posters on Page 1 of that hilarious thread seems to have forgotten that had they got past Marseille, they'd still have had to play one of the best AC Milan sides in the last 30 years to win the trophy.

And Marseille never got stripped of the CL as the backhanders to refs was in the French league only

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That is one of the funniest things I have ever read. U could not make this stuff up

Looks to me like the The Rangers fans take allegations of cheating pretty seriously; feel it devalues competitions and advocate severe punishments.

For other teams, that is.

i was feeling bit down after my club got relegated yesterday. but then this popped up and has cheered me right up. god these people(things) are funny