Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"Spivcreem works perfectly on bus axles......." :lol::lol::lol::lol: Quality mockage and deprecation there, sir.

"When I confronted Mr Easdale with this newly found information and explained that this had crossed a line his response was that I to had also crossed a line and got personal. When I asked him to elaborate he stated that “I took the piss” and even slagged his hair on our facebook page."

Why is Mr. Weavedale so sensitive about his hair ?

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

it wasn't the ST comment I was concerned over. You think it's funny making jokes when people are missing, presumed dead. Jog on.

Yer joking! I thought it was the ST comment and not the missing plane one that upset you?!

Dont go on the Malaysian thread then , youll slash yer wrists......wait!..Go on it .

it wasn't the ST comment I was concerned over. You think it's funny making jokes when people are missing, presumed dead. Jog on.

Oh f**k off you over precious, false fucktard !! :lol:

Your "offence" is as false as your alias. You make me laugh...you really do. Take the comment in the manner it was intended you dope.

Better still, away back behind yer sofa and start counting those pennies for Big Dave ;)

The richest man in Norn died in that helicoptor crash in Norfolk the other day.... I wonder if his son is a bear?

Oh No !!!!!!!!!!! :o:o

Another joke at 'the expense' of a dead person !!! Call the Mock Polis !!

Offence! offence! how will we get over this 'fence ??

post-35393-0-19379300-1394911662.jpg

Joint statement from board and King via SSN.

Where does that leave sour puss as it's very non-committal, given his recent stance ??

Looks like he was told to 'sit down and behave Dave' ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never checked at the time, but how is Mr Kings South African fitba club getting on?

Mind, he paid the Bearz price for it ----1R :D

eta(is a Rand cheaper than a £?)

Edited by phasma ex machina

A friend of mine of a blue persuasion has asked about the MR01 documents noted against the company a few days ago. Are these notifications of a security being charged? Possibly in relation to the secured loans discussed recently?

Never checked at the time, but how is Mr Kings South African fitba club getting on?

Mind, he paid the Bearz price for it ----1R :D

eta(is a Rand cheaper than a £?)

1 Rand = 6 pence approx.

£1 = 17.77 Rand as of tonight

1 Rand = 6 pence approx.

£1 = 17.77 Rand as of tonight

So a wee bit cheaper than Rangers/Sevco/The Rangers International :D

At least they have the right colours.......

AmaZulu_F.C._logo.jpg

eta....

though not originally....

One of the oldest clubs in South Africa, AmaZulu was formed by Zulu migrant workers in 1932 and originally named Zulu Royal Conquerors. The club was then introduced to then Zulu king Solomon, who changed the team’s name to Zulu Royals, their colours to royal blue and white, and also introduced the shield to their logo.

didn't know Sean Dundee played for them either....

Edited by phasma ex machina

Biw1893IAAAo0QW_zpsrrgketnz.jpg

Ah ye beat me to it DhenBhoy.....couldn't believe it when this was on Soccer AM yesterday. Got my son to take a snap of it on his I phone and he said he would put it up today!!Never has a band and new football club been so well linked...lol

Edited by Sting777

Is it just my old eyes or does it say "Founded 1873" at the top of that bit of paper ? :blink:

I think Rangers have trouble with the concept of clubs, teams, companies, holding companies... that kind of thing.

Apparently, since that letter, they've discovered that, although the club was formed in 1873, the team actually played twice in 1872. I believe they actually played those two games as 'Argyle' rather than 'Ranger's.

No wonder their fans are so confused.