Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

True to form. You have not one thing interesting to say. Just admit it. All you do here is rehash what you see/read on Rangers Meejia and if that is quiet then so are you.

I suggest you step back from The Big Thread and take an interest in Celtic instead. What do you think? Would that make your nose bleed?

In the course of tonight we've discussed kitchens, drinking, red wine, radio 4, The Archers and the various ways of spelling 'castle' in French. I may be thick but have managed to cover more topics in one evening than you have done in your entire 8,000 posts.

Do not be a patronising twat.

Comedy, as the Bears pretend not to understand the difference between "Paying some of your bills, by agreement with your creditors" and "Paying none of your bills, and all of your creditors can get to fvck":

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=266389

These people are staggeringly thick.

I think most folk are a bit 'blind' when it comes to dealings with their club but 'Rangers' fans do appear to be a bit special.

The entire sorry saga of them going tits-up has now been spun into a vandetta against them by absolutely everyone else in Scottish football :wacko:

They cant be that daft. They banned me the other day. :thumsup2

Seems they don't appreciate being told a few home truths.

I don't know what you said or how often folk say stuff that bucks the trend but banning folk does seem to be the norm - I guess it has worked in 'Rangers' favour though ... the siege mentality has added to the coffers.

I don't think it's just mere stupidity, although there's plenty of that. I reckon it's more like that old Upton Sinclair quote - ""It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it".... Except with a raging sense of superiority and entitlement, rather than salaries.

I don't think it's just mere stupidity, although there's plenty of that. I reckon it's more like that old Upton Sinclair quote - ""It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it".... Except with a raging sense of superiority and entitlement, rather than salaries.

Yes, I'd agree with that, but being thick is a tremendous help in having unfounded senses of superiority and entitlement in the first place.

"Spivcreem works perfectly on bus axles......." :lol::lol::lol::lol: Quality mockage and deprecation there, sir.

"When I confronted Mr Easdale with this newly found information and explained that this had crossed a line his response was that I to had also crossed a line and got personal. When I asked him to elaborate he stated that “I took the piss” and even slagged his hair on our facebook page."

Why is Mr. Weavedale so sensitive about his hair ?

Edited by Florentine_Pogen