Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Only An Ex-Hoose

(Deep in the underground bunker of SFA Headquarters....)

Doncaster; "Here, Stuart mate, think we've got an issue.

Reagan; "Neil, f**k off mate, I'm trying to get my All Time Greats Rangers Team organised for the office Dream Team Competition.

Doncaster; "Well....this actually might influence your picks mate" ?

Reagan; (Sighs in exaggerated annoyance) "Oh for goodness sake! What is so important to drag me off some serious research eh"?

Doncaster; "THEY'VE gone and done it again......SevCo, sorry... I mean The Rangers.....they're going for Administration again, oh wait, not again....err their haeding for Administration like last time.....oh no, that's not right is it ? What do we think this Admin will be Stuart ? I'm confused now....my head hurts"!

Reagan; " WHAAAAAATTT"!? "HOW THE f**k" !? "WHAT THE f**k" !? "JEEEESUS f**k" !!!! "How many fucking times are we going to have to help these fucking cretins? At this rate we'll NEVER get those two back on the same pitch and get our TV dosh!!

Doncaster; "Can't we just.....you know..... change the rules again"? "Like we did last time" ? " Perhaps"?

Reagan: "Are you sober ya big stupid fucking womble" !? "It's already cost us a friggin' fortune changing the leagues. creating new logo's and rewriting the rulebook......lawyers and ad agencies don't work for Irn Bru bottles you know"?

(Reagan screams and scrunches up the paper containing his All Time Rangers Greats Dream Team, throws it at Doncaster and misses. There's a muffled giggling from the cupboard where the paper landed)

Reagan; "Peter, GET OUT OF MY CUPBOARD YOU COCK"!!!!

(To be continued........forever and ever and ever and ever.......

post-35393-0-58833800-1393843329.jpg

So is Dave "The Tax" King getting involved as administration is in the air?

He hasn't been interested at previous chances to buy shares, understandably.

Also holding parties are happy for whatever reason to hold onto their shares.

Good to see 5000 "Rangers" fans getting behind their club by pledging to not by season tickets.

just say dave king isnt a lying crook trying to get the fans to finance his takeover of newco and he did throw millions at the team....wouldnt uefa object to this as a breach of the financial fair play rules?? as i understand it clubs are supposed to operate at break even from season tickets, sponsorship etc. newco has shown it cant do this (as did oldco). im sure uefa would be happier blocking a king funded newco from europe rather than take on the lawyers from man city, barcelona or real madrid

"No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome." - Bill Struth

"If we cannae beat Celtic what's the effing point?" - Dave King

"Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity." - Bill Struth.

"If we cut our costs to suit our present income we will remain a small club and Celtic will shoot through 10 in a row - and beyond - while we slug it out for the minor places. That is not the Rangers that I grew up with and not the Rangers that we should be passing down to our children and grandchildren." - Dave King

So is Dave "The Tax" King getting involved as administration is in the air?

He hasn't been interested at previous chances to buy shares, understandably.

Also holding parties are happy for whatever reason to hold onto their shares.

Good to see 5000 "Rangers" fans getting behind their club by pledging to not by season tickets.

I'm going to suggest that Dave "41 counts" King actually has very little in the way of liquid wealth. Its all tied up in his businesses, properties etc. He no doubt has a slush fund hidden away somewhere, but if he was to spend that in a very public fashion then i'd suspect SARS would be looking at him again, very, very closely.

What is it with Rangers and convicted criminals anyway? Jeez.

So if/when the new club goes into admin, what do fans of said new club think the punishment should be?

15 point deduction (different club punishment) or 25 point deduction (same club punishment)?

Past caring, Lex. What's your feeling?

If that lot did go to the ha'penny seats again I'm hoping there are a few large rockets up a few large arses at the SFA.

I'm going to suggest that Dave "41 counts" King actually has very little in the way of liquid wealth. Its all tied up in his businesses, properties etc. He no doubt has a slush fund hidden away somewhere, but if he was to spend that in a very public fashion then i'd suspect SARS would be looking at him again, very, very closely.

What is it with Rangers and convicted criminals anyway? Jeez.

There's been a beauty parade (okay, strange use of the term) of total chancers through the doors of that club in the past couple of years. The poor schmucks who have to dig in to save their club while the suits play politics must have the patience of saints.

There's been a beauty parade (okay, strange use of the term) of total chancers through the doors of that club in the past couple of years. The poor schmucks who have to dig in to save their club while the suits play politics must have the patience of saints.

The "poor schmucks" will continue to throw their money at whatever chancers are currently in pole position at the trough because, unlike real football fans, they actually define themselves in terms of their association with rangers/the rangers. If there is nothing left that they can convince themselves is "the club", a major part of their life dies as well.

Patience of saints? Morals of stoats and brains of jellyfish more like.

Regarding a points deduction for administration would it not be 25 points because they took the old co licence?

Anyone know what these "annexes" mean that have been released, apparently with held documents that makes Ogilvies position untenable

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6uWzxhblAt9d242ZnNZTEpSYzg/edit?pli=1

The two Campbell Ogilvie documents (letter and Board minutes are available from Imgur.) (from KDS)

http://i.imgur.com/q88NFQq.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ytPbuSp.jpg

These might be better quality.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/210130622/2011-03-23-Rangers-DOS-Docs

These docs. refer to De Boer, Flo and Craig Moore.

Originally from here :-

http://scottishfootballmonitor.wordpress.com/2014/02/27/scottish-football-an-honest-game-honestly-governed/

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Not sure why Densboy thought posting that pic was a good idea....

Shows him up as being a low life.

a bit of the old mock offended,eh?

a picture of a statue of a RFC1873 legend doctored to look as if he is in despair at the latest goings-on. That's all it is.

As soon as I saw that pic I knew someone would be along to turn it in to a point scoring exercise but I thought it would take at least half an hour

The point scoring is with the idiot who thought it was acceptable to post it.