Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What he has is his billions, if not for that no one would pay much attention.

He has never revealed what he has planned for Rangers if he gets back in and he could invest and buy shares at any time he wants, but maybe he just likes shouting from the sidelines and singing to the galleries.

I wonder what sort of songs they would be, then?

It is fucking hilarious watching them rally behind a convicted fraudster and tax cheat. I know it's an overused phrase, but you really couldn't make this up.

:lol:

It's true.

The champion of a support that have just seen their club liquidated, not only sat on the board of that club but has been convicted of dodgy tax behaviour, the very thing that sealed said club's liquidation.

Making this stuff up would be silly - it's much too far-fetched.

so whats the plan ? just lets say that Rab Bighoose fires off his season ticket money into some bank account started by King ..great , ok .. then the season starts , first game , Rab waddles off to the stadium with his chums and finally reaches the turnstyles ...how the feck is he to gain entry without a ticket or is he expected to part with another , say £20 to get ... or does he start shouting that hes already paid and the ££s will be dripfed later.. just askin.

Is Bendy actually from round Govan way? I thought he was one of those more, er, "global" members of the rangers family. Angus, or Lothian way - something like that.

Anyhoo, his output today promises to be entertaining. Anyone who can handle two dabbers at once will have a clear advantage when they call "eyes down!". :lol::lol::lol:

Pretty sure he is a resident of Dumbarton.

If so, I know who he is.

And, of course, WHAT he is.

20K SHEEP TICKETS SOLD FOR THE FINAL SO FAR. NOT EVEN GOING ON GENERAL SALE FOR ANOTHER 11 DAYS WHILST THEY DEAL WITH CURRENT DEMAND

SEASON TICKETS UP, AVERAGE GATES UP DRASTICALLY

17K FOR A TUESDAY NIGHT GAME.

2 WINS OVER CELTIC IN FEB.

REMEMBER ARMAGEDDON. THEY TOLD US. WE CANT LIVE WITHOUT THE CHEATING OLDCO

IF THE NEW CLUMPANY DIES, WILL ARMAGEDDON2 BE TWICE AS GOOD AS THIS ????

COYR

Edited by G-MAN

20K SHEEP TICKETS SOLD FOR THE FINAL SO FAR. NOT EVEN GOING ON GENERAL SALE FOR ANOTHER 11 DAYS WHILST THEY DEAL WITH CURRENT DEMAND

SEASON TICKETS UP, AVERAGE GATES UP DRASTICALLY

17K FOR A TUESDAY NIGHT GAME.

2 WINS OVER CELTIC IN FEB.

REMEMBER ARMAGEDDON. THEY TOLD US. WE CANT LIVE WITHOUT THE CHEATING OLDCO

IF THE NEW CLUMPANY DIES, WILL ARMAGEDDON2 BE TWICE AS GOOD AS THIS ????

COYR

caps-lock-zoom.jpg

Why would anyone want to direct their money set aside for buying a season ticket into a trust fund that has no connection to the club itself?.

What's in it for the the trust fund holder and the supporters?.

But it shows how much power and influence the supporters really have with their cash for season tickets and how important this is to the various individuals and groups over the years rather than what these so called investors can come up with.

maybe so , but it still dont explain how big rab and his chums gain entry on match day if they have already paid somebody else the value of a season ticket .

maybe so , but it still dont explain how big rab and his chums gain entry on match day if they have already paid somebody else the value of a season ticket .

I don't think Dave King has told them that bit.

Let's make it easier... Why the hell should the club give Rab his season ticket, when he hasn't given the club his money.

How will Ally afford new players when Dave King is giving the Club weekly installments. How can they offer a contract when Dave Kung might withhold payment for a couple of weeks.

What gives this crook the right to column inches in the Scottish press? Why are the press entertaining this nutcase?

Yes yes, I know what you were trying to say but I was just wondering a. why you were bothering saying it and b. why you think that a piss-poor argument can be improved by such a supposedly-posh (but sincerely pompous and hollow) phrase such as, "a legal entity in Scots law does not still exist after being liquidated".

The gist of the argument is that a club and its associated legal entity are not coterminus. Were it otherwise, most of our clubs would have to redate their history. Therefore, all this bollocks about legal entities existing or disappearing has become some sort of comfort blanket for the Ps&Ds to shield them from the inalienable truth of our continuing existence.

Edited to add - for the time being (before anyone else says it) ;)

Kinky !, I seriously do not believe someone who appears to be as intelligent as you can't even tell the difference from,

A, The SPL paying a Law Lord a wedge of cash to parrot out that the SFA are acting within their own rules and regulations and that the SFA had put into their rules & regulations what the SFA define as a club to them and them alone after the club has been legally liquidated into the annals of history by the law itself.

&

B, A Law Lord sitting in a real court of law quoting legally that they "them" were liquidated and acting within the confines of the law when Lord Tyre said this.

Either that or you have stolen Benny's orc to intelligent English phrases translator and would explain why you can appear so fucking stupid sometimes. :)

I don't think Dave King has told them that bit.

Let's make it easier... Why the hell should the club give Rab his season ticket, when he hasn't given the club his money.

How will Ally afford new players when Dave King is giving the Club weekly installments. How can they offer a contract when Dave Kung might withhold payment for a couple of weeks.

What gives this crook the right to column inches in the Scottish press? Why are the press entertaining this nutcase?

:lol: ..sums it up for me like..KING=££=WARCHEST= eh , GOOD OLD DAYS...