Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No I agreed, ......problem?? ;)

Absolutely none :) , I have in the past greenied buns posts fairly often . Post not the poster, an naw that....

Back re King.........

another Craigy it seems...bought a fitba club for a Rand, then screwed the Tax

King's tax assessment is made up, among other things, of a R4,8m tax bill on his Sandhurst house, R101,44m on a Falcon 900, R188,47m on a Talacar shareholders loan account, R2,1m on a Ferrari, R17,24m for living expenses and - his largest single tax claim - R200m income from Rangers Football Club as well as R281,28m in penalties and R20m in taxes on income from the Amazulu Football Club, which King insists he bought for R1 in return for paying outstanding salaries and financial obligations for the club.

Icebergs ahoy bears, I hope you are the Polar variety.....

I was wondering what the smell of burning wool was.
Anyway, I just had a look at recent results and, aye, you're having a nice wee run. Keep beating The 'Tic and you'll lose the 'Abergrheen' moniker - in a generation or two ;)
However, if you really want in to the big time you'll need a big time manager. Tell you what, we'll swap you Ally for McInnes. Deal?

"Big time", not "big".

No deal.

Absolutely none :) , I have in the past greenied buns posts fairly often . Post not the poster, an naw that....

Back re King.........

another Craigy it seems...bought a fitba club for a Rand, then screwed the Tax

Icebergs ahoy bears, I hope you are the Polar variety.....

Hang on, he claimed 200 million Rand income from some mob called rangers?

This must be a different Dave King from the one who gave 20 million quid to rangers "and never saw a penny", mustn't it?

Surely the Saviour of the Brogues wouldn't be telling porkies, would he? I mean, surely even the thickest bear must be able to see him for what he is, what with senior legal figures giving their opinion of him? I mean, we know how much store they put by legal opinions, don't we?

This must be a different Dave King from the one who gave 20 million quid to rangers "and never saw a penny", mustn't it?

Surely the Saviour of the Brogues wouldn't be telling porkies, would he? I mean, surely even the thickest bear must be able to see him for what he is, what with senior legal figures giving their opinion of him? I mean, we know how much store they put by legal opinions, don't we?

Woof, there is a question even a bear with ''staunch'' and ''brouge'' tatoo'ed on his arms must ask.

Along with ''which club did Dave King sit on the Board of, that got Liquidated and therefore died''?

MESSAGE To Rangers Supporters From Graham Wallace

Rangers Chief Executive Graham Wallace has issued the following statement.

“In recent days there has been considerable comment and speculation about the financial position of the Club and the motives of individuals managing it following the announcement of short term financing being put in place.

“Much of the comment and opinion is unfortunately ill informed and directed at undermining the Club and the considerable efforts that are taking place to rebuild it following several years of mismanagement.

“Therefore, I feel it is important, for the good of the Club, to set the record straight on a number of issues that are concerning Rangers supporters worldwide.

“Many of the problems that the Board, Executive Team and staff are addressing on a daily basis date back some considerable time and as I said at the AGM in December 2013, there is no overnight fix.

“Building trust in those managing the Club takes time. I understand that fans have a degree of scepticism, but we will demonstrate in due course the improvements being made to all areas of the Club.

“Rangers supporters are naturally seeking assurances that their Club is being run and managed for the long term. We know there are short term financial challenges inherited from previous management, but we are well on track to putting these behind us and building a Club that is both sustainable and capable of delivering the on field success that Rangers is famous for.

“It is therefore extremely concerning that public statements are being made that are factually incorrect. If left unchallenged, they would damage the reputation of the Club and individuals who are committed and working every day to rebuild it.

“It has now been some 70 days since the AGM and our review of the entire business is progressing well. We are identifying the changes needed to reposition the Club on all fronts. No one is hiding behind a timeline to complete the review, but to develop and implement change in the correct manner requires time to get it right.

“Of particular concern are media comments that the Club has been offered significant interest free loans which have been declined. This is wholly untrue and supporters need to know this.

“Further comment about withholding future ticket revenues is also damaging to the operation of the Club which, in common with many others, operates on a cyclical basis.

“We are putting in place a business structure and operational model that will protect and develop Rangers Football Club for future generations.

“We know the Club will require investment in the future but until we have addressed the problems and deficiencies of the past, it would be foolhardy to seek additional investment without a clear plan of how to use it. We are also making good progress on the development of our medium term plans.

“You, the fans have been tremendous in your support for the team over the past couple of seasons. As I outlined at the AGM, a process of improving fan engagement has commenced with the launch of the Club’s Ready To Listen campaign. This initiative has been welcomed by a great number of supporters and the results will be analysed and actions implemented in the near future.

“The Board and Executive Team fully understand how important the fans are to the Club and we will never take this for granted. I made a personal commitment at the AGM to improve fan engagement and we have started on this process.

“The values Rangers Football Club is famous for, and proud to honour, include professionalism, integrity and honesty(seems to have forgotten bigotry, tax dodging and cheating). Everyone involved with the Club shares these values and is working hard every day to ensure that the Club will continue to progress back to the top of Scottish and European football.

“We need to do this together. Divisive campaigns, fuelled by inaccurate statements played out in the media benefit no one, particularly Rangers Football Club.”

—————————————————————————

Sweet, salted, or buttered?

Thanks for that, I had been trying to find where that £18m quid came from. It had been mentioned loads of times with no links. A bear at work has been telling me it was bollox.

To be honest the mess at rangers is all of there own doing,and my only concern is with my own club. ARMAGEDDON :lol:

Let's face it as much as all other clubs fans would love for them to either die for good or play else where,we know in our hearts it's not going to happen.

They have the largest fan base in the country and it is that, and only that,will be the reason that a team called Rangers will be back oops sorry will make

it to the spfl in 2years.

How long before they can compete with Celtic? much much longer me thinks .

There fans are going to have to watch their team be defeated more often than they are used to.

Will they stick with a mid table team? mmmmm we shall see.

Disclaimer

Just my opinion, which i reserve the right to alter in the event of the unforseen.

Edited by Ken Esmin

MESSAGE To Rangers Supporters From Graham Wallace

“In recent days there has been considerable comment and speculation about the financial position of the Club and the motives of individuals managing it following the announcement of short term financing being put in place.

“Much of the comment and opinion is unfortunately ill informed and directed at undermining the Club and the considerable efforts that are taking place to rebuild it following several years of mismanagement.

“Therefore, I feel it is important, for the good of the Club, to set the record straight on a number of issues that are concerning Rangers supporters worldwide.

“Many of the problems that the Board, Executive Team and staff are addressing on a daily basis date back some considerable time and as I said at the AGM in December 2013, there is no overnight fix.

“Building trust in those managing the Club takes time. I understand that fans have a degree of scepticism, but we will demonstrate in due course the improvements being made to all areas of the Club.

“Rangers supporters are naturally seeking assurances that their Club is being run and managed for the long term. We know there are short term financial challenges inherited from previous management, but we are well on track to putting these behind us and building a Club that is both sustainable and capable of delivering the on field success that Rangers is famous for.

“It is therefore extremely concerning that public statements are being made that are factually incorrect. If left unchallenged, they would damage the reputation of the Club and individuals who are committed and working every day to rebuild it.

“It has now been some 70 days since the AGM and our review of the entire business is progressing well. We are identifying the changes needed to reposition the Club on all fronts. No one is hiding behind a timeline to complete the review, but to develop and implement change in the correct manner requires time to get it right.

“Of particular concern are media comments that the Club has been offered significant interest free loans which have been declined. This is wholly untrue and supporters need to know this.

“Further comment about withholding future ticket revenues is also damaging to the operation of the Club which, in common with many others, operates on a cyclical basis.

“We are putting in place a business structure and operational model that will protect and develop Rangers Football Club for future generations.

“We know the Club will require investment in the future but until we have addressed the problems and deficiencies of the past, it would be foolhardy to seek additional investment without a clear plan of how to use it. We are also making good progress on the development of our medium term plans.

“You, the fans have been tremendous in your support for the team over the past couple of seasons. As I outlined at the AGM, a process of improving fan engagement has commenced with the launch of the Club’s Ready To Listen campaign. This initiative has been welcomed by a great number of supporters and the results will be analysed and actions implemented in the near future.

“The Board and Executive Team fully understand how important the fans are to the Club and we will never take this for granted. I made a personal commitment at the AGM to improve fan engagement and we have started on this process.

“The values Rangers Football Club is famous for, and proud to honour, include professionalism, integrity and honesty(. Everyone involved with the Club shares these values and is working hard every day to ensure that the Club will continue to progress back to the top of Scottish and European football.

“We need to do this together. Divisive campaigns, fuelled by inaccurate statements played out in the media benefit no one, particularly Rangers Football Club.”

“In recent days there has been considerable comment and speculation about the financial position of the Club

^^^ ok....

“We know the Club will require investment in the future

coff...........see previous quote ya sllme..........

The Club has NO investment bar that from the Holding Company.

Do yo think the Bears are that daft?

Listening to that spokesman for the RST on the radio, this is embarrassing they really only want Dave King because they believe he's a "Rangers man" with funds to bankroll the clumpany

So they're openly confessing they can't win without cheating?