Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is Bendy actually from round Govan way? I thought he was one of those more, er, "global" members of the rangers family. Angus, or Lothian way - something like that.

Anyhoo, his output today promises to be entertaining. Anyone who can handle two dabbers at once will have a clear advantage when they call "eyes down!". :lol::lol::lol:

Pretty sure it was Dumbarton he had as his location previously.

Why, can anyone tell me, would they put money into a "trust" managed by a convicted financial crook, rather than simply pay at the gate? Do they really need some kind of father figure to unite under?

Or do they just want to make sure they've got somebody to blame when it all goes breasts skyward again?

They should really be reading a wee bit Burns and having a muse:

O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us

To see oursels as others see us

It wad frae monie a blunder free us

An' foolish notion

What airs in dress an' gait wad lea'e us

An' ev'n Devotion

Almost local, then. Not a gloryhunting fuckwit who defines himself by his club at all. Just a fitba' fan. A vicious, bigoted, stupid fitba' fan, but not a gloryhunter. No, not at all.

No, just someone who thinks by supporting a BIG team that he is better than his mates - nae wonder he sits in front of his pc screen spouting his bile.

Probably not welcome in his local pub

:lol:

No, just someone who thinks by supporting a BIG team that he is better than his mates - nae wonder he sits in front of his pc screen spouting his bile.

Probably not welcome in his local pub

:lol:

ooooft there gonna go tits when they read that

It's just a run of the mill P&B type post.

At least you admit you're obsessed.

Strange use of that smilie though. It doesn't fit the content of your post.

Sorry, DJ, the post before, where you confessed to counting my posts and word content was tragic, but this is fucking dreadful even by your lowly standards.

And they are very low.

Sorry, DJ, the post before, where you confessed to counting my posts and word content was tragic, but this is fucking dreadful even by your lowly standards.

And they are very low.

Quite correct, Bendarroch. Shame on you, Dave j. Imagine thinking we needed some kind of itemisation to judge what a bigoted little shitebag Bendy is. We'd already worked that out, thank you very much.

Hi Bennett

That is one way to go about it, but I'm not sure that the fans or King have a strong enough hand to play the 'confrontation' game.

If you're asking for my opinion (which you probably aren't), from a financial perspective (as far as I've understood it), the subsidiary has the brand, the properties and the onerous running costs.

Confrontation may lead to an even quicker 'clearing of the decks' (i.e. the holding company either shifts or secures the remaining assets against the current loan), leaving the club/subsidiary with nothing but the 'brand' and a pile of loss making/onerous contracts.

Of course, this could be just my speculation, but it's certainly what I'd be thinking of doing if it were my cash and I was in it for the money.

I think 'sabre rattling' is a dangerous game to play just now.

Yours

aDONis

If it's going to happen then it's going to happen, no point in continuing to line their pockets when we know whats going to happen in the end.

Ofcourse there is a good chance that it'll go tits up but if there is no change then that will happen anyway.