Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Haud the fuckin' bus, Don. Have you hacked The QC's account? What is this, "a legal entity in Scots law does not still exist after being liquidated" pash and what does it add to the discussion?

And therein lies the root of The Rangers' problem.

So the glib and shameless liar is further establishing his credentials as a glib and shameless liar.

Remember the whopper about having been assured by governing bodies that he'd be able to assume a role at Rangers, before they confirmed that no such assurance had been offered or even implied?

Now he's claiming he lost all of that £20million and it's simply not true - he got most of it back.

His promise of creating a team to win everything again, rather than just grow organically will strike a chord with the moron element. That's such a big element though, that this drivel will hold plenty sway.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

So the glib and shameless liar is further establishing his credentials as a glib and shameless liar.

Remember the whopper about having been assured by governing bodies that he'd be able to assume a role at Rangers, before they confirmed that no such assurance had been offered or even implied?

Now he's claiming he lost all of that £20million and it's simply not true - he got most of it back.

His promise of creating a team to win everything again, rather than just grow organically will strike a chord with the moron element. That's such a big element that though, that this drivel will hold plenty sway.

This is all well and good from him.

But, I've yet to hear from either side of this debacle where the promised investment is going to come from.

As far as I can see nobody wants to put money in. Maybe the bearz on here can prove me wrong? But, I doubt that very much.

Don't say, "But the season Ticket money is due". That is f*cking peanuts when put against the debit column of your accounts book.

The credit limit is well and truly busted, and no-one will show the slightest amount of trust in the board being able to run a business (120 days to work out they're skint and f*cked!!!).

They're are now a "limp-along" business.

Don't get me started on king. The guy's an absolute dick. Well suited for the moronic side rangers support.

Don't get me started on king. The guy's an absolute dick. Well suited for the moronic side rangers support.

And the subtext to the Dave King piece is...

Convicted tax criminal Dave King was contacted by the sports editor of the Daily B'bag in a desperate attempt to sell copies of the early edition to the dispossessed orcs. Speaking from his "Lodge" outside Cape Town, King, castigated by a South African Judge as a "glib and shameless LIAR" was happy to speak about how he felt his brush with the South African Revenue Services,would benefit a club that was already at ease with a convicted VAT criminal on its board who had done porridge in SW2 for a £1.5m accounting error in 1997.

"I'm a complete spiv myself" stated King, "but I was unable to get a piece of the action when the club was liquidated in 2012 because SARS had me by the 'nads". Asked about his plans for Scotland's newest club, King, acknowledging that the hordes were the dumbest and most easily lead section of the human race quipped "they owe me £20m, and under the curcumstances, I want it back - this should be quite straightforward". Pressed on the technicalities, King expanded "I'll be 'jetting in' next week on premium economy to dot the 'i's and cross the 't's. I anticipate that by threatening the orcs with ****** domination for the next generation and beyond, they will channel all their financial muscle into my SARS repayment account". Speaking further he suggested "there are a number of ways to go about it, but my main aim is to instil insecurity amongst a section of society that are more gullible than farm animals. Under my tenure, the team will be wearing Orange strips home and away, although the socks will be purple on away matches so the referees know who to send off and award penalties to".

King was also pressed on the "war chest" that would be made available to the current management team. "McCoist is too fat to make sensible decisions" King said after discussing the situation with Peter Lawwell. "I have upmost respect for him however, as he has shafted the dispossessed in a truly admirable fashion, and trousered more penny shares than lifetime sales of 'Penny Arcade'"

As the interview concluded, King elaborated that he would "return The Rangers to their rightful position as the most disrespected rabble of bigots ever to be wholly supported by a national football association. "We were the people" exclaimed King triumphantly, and integrity will not get in the way of this historical farce".

(copyright - Henry Trumpington / KDS)

That and immediately outperforming anyone bar Celtic, yes.

Tom English had a good deconstruction of his views on their competitiveness on reaching the Premiership, on Hibs & Aberdeen, etc. a few weeks ago. It's basically back to business as before.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/tom-english-dave-king-s-rangers-talk-is-cheap-1-3281687

King's philosophy includes the conviction that once back in the Premiership it's unacceptable to finish "sixth or something like that".

He described "losing 3-1 to Hibs and Aberdeen and accepting it" due to "a period of adjustment" as "totally unacceptable".

His position - at least for the gallery - is that they must be back vying for the title with Celtic come 2015-16.

He must be almost suicidal at drawing with Stenny at home.

Hello Willie. How's yerself? 'The stoicism' is as it should be: stoic. Besides, at the age of 54 it's delightful that my upper lip is stiff, even if no where else is ;)

How's yer ain wee diddy team doing? I didn't check the results from Saturday so haven't a clue how The Sheep are performing.

:lol: Well forgive me if this doesn't stop me trying to get a rise oot of ye, as futile as that might be.

And thanks for asking the sheep, the sheep, the sheep are on fire.

10 posts from Bendy today...

KDS: 1

MacGoebbels: 2

IRA: 7

'RA Sulk: 2

Timeous: 1

Terrorists: 1

Still 38 minutes left to top it up, you crazy obsessed bigot.

Hi DJ - I'm obsessed, but you count the word content of my posts and the number of posts, too?

Patrick Fssl must be proud :lol:

Hi DJ - I'm obsessed, but you count the word content of my posts and the number of posts, too?

Patrick Fssl must be proud :lol:

At least you admit you're obsessed.

Strange use of that smilie though. It doesn't fit the content of your post.

Maybe you could look at tedi's new signature where once again the fhud has misinterpreted the quote completely ? :lol:

Tedi now thinks that a liquidated entity is still the very same entity ??? :blink:

Tedi's new signature ffs,

What a tool Tedi is ffs :lol:

edut fur typoooo

Lol...what a tool! He's been arguing for the last 2 years that Rangers the club were never liquidated ,now he has a judges quote on his sig stating it was?!

Must be the thickest c**t on here.

:lol: Well forgive me if this doesn't stop me trying to get a rise oot of ye, as futile as that might be.

And thanks for asking the sheep, the sheep, the sheep are on fire.

I was wondering what the smell of burning wool was.
Anyway, I just had a look at recent results and, aye, you're having a nice wee run. Keep beating The 'Tic and you'll lose the 'Abergrheen' moniker - in a generation or two ;)
However, if you really want in to the big time you'll need a big time manager. Tell you what, we'll swap you Ally for McInnes. Deal?

Haud the fuckin' bus, Don. Have you hacked The QC's account? What is this, "a legal entity in Scots law does not still exist after being liquidated" pash and what does it add to the discussion?

Entirely relevant in the context of the part of discussion that I was replying too. If you can't be arsed reviewing the previous 2 or 3 pages of thread, in order to get up to speed, well tbh I can't be arsed doing it for you. :P

Yes yes, I know what you were trying to say but I was just wondering a. why you were bothering saying it and b. why you think that a piss-poor argument can be improved by such a supposedly-posh (but sincerely pompous and hollow) phrase such as, "a legal entity in Scots law does not still exist after being liquidated".

The gist of the argument is that a club and its associated legal entity are not coterminus. Were it otherwise, most of our clubs would have to redate their history. Therefore, all this bollocks about legal entities existing or disappearing has become some sort of comfort blanket for the Ps&Ds to shield them from the inalienable truth of our continuing existence.

Edited to add - for the time being (before anyone else says it) ;)

Edited by The_Kincardine

Yes yes, I know what you were trying to say but I was just wondering a. why you were bothering saying it and b. why you think that a piss-poor argument can be improved by such a supposedly-posh (but sincerely pompous and hollow) phrase such as, "a legal entity in Scots law does not still exist after being liquidated".

The gist of the argument is that a club and its associated legal entity are not coterminus. Were it otherwise, most of our clubs would have to redate their history. Therefore, all this bollocks about legal entities existing or disappearing has become some sort of comfort blanket for the Ps&Ds to shield them from the inalienable truth of our continuing existence.

Edited to add - for the time being (before anyone else says it) ;)

Nice and subtle insertion there, T_K. And yes, I agree - it would make a fitting epitaph for yourself.

As for continuing existence - you, the rest of the P&B Sleuth, and the Horde in general do indeed continue to exist. The club you built your lives around, unfortunately, does not. Continue to guzzle the Methadone of the Tribute Act all you like, but don't expect anyone with a modicum of intelligence to buy into the revisionist claptrap that would have us ignore the catastrophic collapse of the old "institution".

Even the rangers' latest "saviour" is treating you and the rest of the berrz with utter contempt - lying bare-faced about his previous dealings with the old club. Yet a sizeable proportion of the support would sacrifice their first-born for the chance to see him pump millions into the black hole that is the ibrox finances. Who cares if the new club dies as well, just as long as THEY don't get ten in a row? And for God's sake, how can "rangers" expect to be losing to the likes of Aberdeen and Hibs*? That would never do - let's have another PO!

* Cup draws excepted, I wouldn't give you better than even money that this incarnation will ever play Aberdeen or Hibs.