Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I thought you followed 'RA sulk. The club's who's support just had an IRA song in the charts. Your mob of ne'erdowells.

Did I miss something?

Really, the supports. Every one of us? I take it you don't get self thinking individual amongst the Sevco support?

Stopping Celtc is more important than a sustainable well run club. :lol:

That and immediately outperforming anyone bar Celtic, yes.

Tom English had a good deconstruction of his views on their competitiveness on reaching the Premiership, on Hibs & Aberdeen, etc. a few weeks ago. It's basically back to business as before.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/tom-english-dave-king-s-rangers-talk-is-cheap-1-3281687

King's philosophy includes the conviction that once back in the Premiership it's unacceptable to finish "sixth or something like that".

He described "losing 3-1 to Hibs and Aberdeen and accepting it" due to "a period of adjustment" as "totally unacceptable".

His position - at least for the gallery - is that they must be back vying for the title with Celtic come 2015-16.

Edited by HibeeJibee

Really, the supports. Every one of us? I take it you don't get self thinking individual amongst the Sevco support?

Ach, Bendy is still beelin over the feck up today by the piggies over the Hyde Park bomber (alleged).....

He will be fine by tomorrow..

By jeekers, it is bear tearing apart bear tonight. Why are our pets not doing the same?

How's the stoicism tonight min? Not even a hint of a wobbly tummy at this latest shambles?

Hello Willie. How's yerself? 'The stoicism' is as it should be: stoic. Besides, at the age of 54 it's delightful that my upper lip is stiff, even if no where else is ;)

How's yer ain wee diddy team doing? I didn't check the results from Saturday so haven't a clue how The Sheep are performing.

Cool. Thanks for giving us proof of ANOTHER judge saying we're the same entity.

Cue more internet legal experts somehow claiming different........................................................

Sorry but as Lord Tyre will know fine well, a legal entity in Scots law does not still exist after being liquidated.

Sorry but as Lord Tyre will know fine well, a legal entity in Scots law does not still exist after being liquidated.

Haud the fuckin' bus, Don. Have you hacked The QC's account? What is this, "a legal entity in Scots law does not still exist after being liquidated" pash and what does it add to the discussion?

Haud the fuckin' bus, Don. Have you hacked The QC's account? What is this, "a legal entity in Scots law does not still exist after being liquidated" pash and what does it add to the discussion?

Entirely relevant in the context of the part of discussion that I was replying too. If you can't be arsed reviewing the previous 2 or 3 pages of thread, in order to get up to speed, well tbh I can't be arsed doing it for you. :P

10 posts from Bendy today...

KDS: 1

MacGoebbels: 2

IRA: 7

'RA Sulk: 2

Timeous: 1

Terrorists: 1

Still 38 minutes left to top it up, you crazy obsessed bigot.

Sesame street had the counting count, P&B has the counting c*nt.

Wouldn't it be nice, even for just one day, if Sevco and Sellik fans on here could debate/argue about football without mentioning religion, terrorism, what school someone went to etc. Even an Irish sounding surname ramps up the paranoia levels!!! The them and us obsession is truly pathetic.

I'll accept sometimes its so daft the rest of the tolerant people can get a giggle but it makes you wonder if parts of Scotland will ever grow up?

Loonies

And therein lies the root of The Rangers' problem.