Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Orcs on fine form today.

It's like they know this is the end again.

Not long now until they delete their profiles and come back as new users free from their two years of embarrassing posts?

When our corrupt governing body changed their rules to save rangers, did they add in a rule about how many times a club can be ran by a new company before they eventually say, no more.

Have the Blue Knights set up a company to buy all the asserts, minus the car park and that derelict building?

King states: ‘ It is correct that anyclub must, over the long term, operate within its means but in the short term Rangers needs a significant once-off financial boost that cannot be met from the current revenue stream.’

Was that not what the £22.5 million raised by the IPO less than 15 months ago was meant to do? :unsure:

This quote, does it come from a legitimate source? or does it come from a kangaroo court (sic, Rangers fans) set up by a corrupt and biased league (sic, Rangers fans) determined to strip a club of their ill gotten gains?

Sorry, could you repeat the question, I thought you said:-

Counsel on behalf of RIFC argued that "Rangers are 1 of biggest brands in world" to which Lord Tyre retorted " it didn't stop them being liquidated"

Dave the saviour King trying to force admin 2 in a last desperate attempt to be able to get his starving snout into the fast emptying trough. In the carcass pecking order King appears to be the human equivalent of a rat chased away by the young of the bigger vultures while their parents feed greedily on the rotting bones. The worst of it is there will be enough Orcs willing to oblige him that this could well be the start of the final chapter.

The wording of Somers response does not directly dispute the Sun's article.

RIFC PLC does not have Sandy Easdale on the board. King says he offered the loan to Sandy Easdale (who is not on the RIFC PLC board but the RFC board)

The club's statement states that RIFC PLC have not recieved an offer of a loan, but they do not mention that the club (the other company) have not recieved the offer of such a loan.

In actual fact, the emphasis on the 'RIFC PLC' wording in the article, instead of just using 'the club' suggests they are covering their backs.

This quote, does it come from a legitimate source? or does it come from a kangaroo court (sic, Rangers fans) set up by a corrupt and biased league (sic, Rangers fans) determined to strip a club of their ill gotten gains world record breaking honours ?

The wording of Somers response does not directly dispute the Sun's article.

RIFC PLC does not have Sandy Easdale on the board. King says he offered the loan to Sandy Easdale (who is not on the RIFC PLC board but the RFC board)

The club's statement states that RIFC PLC have not recieved an offer of a loan, but they do not mention that the club (the other company) have not recieved the offer of such a loan.

In actual fact, the emphasis on the 'RIFC PLC' wording in the article, instead of just using 'the club' suggests they are covering their backs.

Who was on the old club board and who was on the old company board?

I don't recall such confusion 3 years ago. Is that because, to paraphrase Youngsy, the club was the company?

Orcs on fine form today.

It's like they know this is the end again.

Not long now until they delete their profiles and come back as new users free from their two years of embarrassing posts?

When our corrupt governing body changed their rules to save rangers, did they add in a rule about how many times a club can be ran by a new company before they eventually say, no more.

Have the Blue Knights set up a company to buy all the asserts, minus the car park and that derelict building?

Aha!!!! They have you fooled. That is no derelict building, underneath they have a secret bunker. There they rub their greasy oiled palms together, planning how they can fleece more DLA cheques from the masses, with plans also to install an automatic season ticket dispenser on the front wall outside, beside a tapestry of Sally, the cardigan and any other local hero that may be able to sell a few briefs. Have you not been listening. Chucky even told us this plan when he bought it.

I'd just give up if I was a Sevco fan.

Must be absolutely awful supporting them.

Oh I don't know, maybe they're all having a good laugh along with us ;)

ETA:- Counsel on behalf of RIFC argued that "Rangers are 1 of biggest brands in world" to which Lord Tyre retorted " it didn't stop them being liquidated"

Edited by K Dodd

I find it entertaining to point the finger at the scabby hypocrisy of their supporters who think they can ignore that stain whilst pontificating about other clubs. Not to mention the many on this very thread who have no objections to sharing information from scumbags who openly lionise the terrorists.

Happy to help.

like McCoist talking about buying players despite shafting the creditors and tax man a few years back?

And on the subject of:- Counsel on behalf of RIFC argued that "Rangers are 1 of biggest brands in world" to which Lord Tyre retorted " it didn't stop them being liquidated"

Did he actually say "them". That would give the impression he meant a different club. Ah well maybe it was a typo and he meant the club with all that history(141 years minus 140 years). It's all so confusing. Maybe a bear can explain it for this simple lowly league supporter. Dam I forgot you're all diddies too.

Sorry, could you repeat the question, I thought you said:-

Counsel on behalf of RIFC argued that "Rangers are 1 of biggest brands in world" to which Lord Tyre retorted " it didn't stop them being liquidated"

I think you're correct in your assumption, maybe someone else could verify?

I think you're correct in your assumption, maybe someone else could verify?

Maybe you could look at tedi's new signature where once again the fhud has misinterpreted the quote completely ? :lol:

Tedi now thinks that a liquidated entity is still the very same entity ??? :blink:

Tedi's new signature ffs,

Same Club / Entity then, cheers M'Lud :D

What a tool Tedi is ffs :lol:

edut fur typoooo

Edited by hellbhoy