Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dont know if this has been mentioned but the judge went to St Josephs in my old home town.

A certain Brother who founded Celtic also schooled there.

Im glad my post yesterday caused so much happiness, hope the above does too !

Good God. Are judges in Spain or Italy subjected to this kind of Sniff-sniff, what school did ye go tae? nonsense as well, or is it just in Scotland that this kind of thing happens?

It seems utterly bizarre and backward to me.

I would imagine in Spain and Italy they all went to the same type school, if you catch my drift...

ETA: And probably a school that taught them to use capital letters for the first letter in a country's name... :lol:

Edited by Jacksgranda

Lest ye forget, that was when a whole team of spivs and shysters, known for their ability to skim fortunes, were allowed to do so.

I said before, and I maintain - I think we'll get out of this by the skin of our teeth. We've borrowed against future income but remember the 120 day period isn't up yet.

FWIW, and I don't care if I get the delusional Orc patter here - what I think will happen is that despite the tears and snotters to come, the wages budget will be hammered over the Summer, and more aligned to income. I think we'll still be in a fair bit of debt, but I think we'll scrape through.

We have to believe and trust in Wallace - he appears to be the first business man to try to cut costs, and much as it pains me to say this, we really need to cut costs or die a horrible death.

How much will the "hammering" of the £7m wage bill contribute to the reduction of the £14.4m deficit?

How will it affect performance on the park?

What will be the resultant impact on attendances?

How much will the "hammering" of the £7m wage bill contribute to the reduction of the £14.4m deficit?

How will it affect performance on the park?

What will be the resultant impact on attendances?

they'll have to sell the big money players and start using youngsters. The fans will walk away in shock at being defeated on a regular basis that is of course if they don't get put into admin and then liquidated again

Good God. Are judges in Spain or Italy subjected to this kind of Sniff-sniff, what school did ye go tae? nonsense as well, or is it just in Scotland that this kind of thing happens?

It seems utterly bizarre and backward to me.

No, just the west coast of Scotland.