Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Couple of factual errors about the school. It came under state control in 1982. Although a handful of very clever girls attended the school for certain subjects into the 1970s, it remained a boys' school until 1982 when a full intake of girls was first admitted.

Brother Walfrid is also buried in the school's grounds.

It is still a 'Catholic School' but about 78% of its pupils are non- Catholic.

Very true, but in which era did the impartial Lord Docherty attend?

Awe FFS! There is no need for rebuilding plans, the current squad is more than capable of getting the club to the top tier on schedule. Still in 2x cup comps this season too btw. I look in here now and then to see if anything interesting happening and continue to be perplexed at the utter drivel you guys spout, in your quest for blue blood. Ok the wee loan requirement and the reported terms for security and repayment, may be of some concern but I haven't read anything that indicates impending doom. The club has clearly stated that this arrangement will see it through until other revenue streams come in. ST sales will likely be up on last 2x seasons, as we enter a phase that brings us closer to our proper standing. There reall is nothing to see here.

Statistically speaking the cash revenues don't look too good, the club not a mythical company by d by is borrowing on next years ST sales. That's £1.65 million out of the money that is supposed to be used to keep the club solvent for next season away already to keep the club afloat till the end of this season.

Take away all the one off payments the club keeps handing out like love gifts to the spivs and the revenue streams to keep the club solvent doesn't match up meaning the club even without one off payments still won't make a profit and is still running losses into the millions.

This is coming from the guy who trolls every single Rangers thread.

yer having a

giraffe-main_1161152a.jpg

Yet another unfounded lie from one of P&B's resident fanny posters :lol: .

Benny why don't you look at every Rangers related thread and make a cnut of yourself completely that I do not post on every Rangers related thread. :1eye

This is coming from the guy who trolls every single Rangers thread.

yer having a

giraffe-main_1161152a.jpg

Let's hope that's not a Danish giraffe...

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/210317-danish-giraffe-murderers/

ETA; Beaten to it, as usual! :lol:

Edited by Jacksgranda

Awe FFS! There is no need for rebuilding plans, the current squad is more than capable of getting the club to the top tier on schedule. Still in 2x cup comps this season too btw. I look in here now and then to see if anything interesting happening and continue to be perplexed at the utter drivel you guys spout, in your quest for blue blood. Ok the wee loan requirement and the reported terms for security and repayment, may be of some concern but I haven't read anything that indicates impending doom. The club has clearly stated that this arrangement will see it through until other revenue streams come in. ST sales will likely be up on last 2x seasons, as we enter a phase that brings us closer to our proper standing. There reall is nothing to see here.

Best tell your CEO that, he wants less spending in the Premier than in the third tier...........................but who knows since they class their fans as "an indefinite useful life,"

Didn't take long to hit the swamp :D

FF Squad Member
icon1.gifRe: Upper tier tax tribunal today
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHSS viewpost.gif
(Joseph) Raymond DOHERTY
BIOGRAPHY

Education
St Joseph's Coll Dumfries, Univ of Edinburgh (LLB), Hertford Coll Oxford (BCL), Harvard Law Sch (LLM)

Apparently, this is the judge.
He's a self-confessed rhat - season ticket & shareholder, the works. Probably in the groin brigade too.

Another Liewell place-man.

I'm guessing he was a boarder.

Probably...

GenderMale
TitlesN/A
Birthdate1958-01-30
EducationSt Joseph's Coll Dumfries, Univ of Edinburgh (LLB), Hertford Coll Oxford (BCL), Harvard Law Sch (LLM)
PublicationsN/A
RecreationsN/A
ClubsN/A
StyleThe Hon Lord Doherty

Careeradmitted as advocate 1984 (Lord Reid scholarship 1983-85); standing jr counsel to: MOD in Scotland 1990-91, Scottish Office Industry Dept 1992-97; clerk of Faculty of Advocates 1990-95, advocate depute 1998-2001, senator Coll of Justice 2010-

Didn't take long to hit the swamp :D

I love the way the school he went to as a kid is seen as far more relevant to his consideration of legal matters than the fact he then went to Edinburgh, Oxford and Harvard.

The Green Brigade (or groin brigade) line is a gem too.

Any time I see pictures of the Green Brigade, I always get the impression that their ranks are bursting with Oxbridge and Ivy League graduates.

To reiterate the Sevco Cost Cutters financial history,

Made £16 million in their IPO for the club and let's assume more cash than last season that the club generated as income and amounts to well over £56 million and they are skint ? :lol:

BUT BUT ! they have no bank debt by the way :lol: , so if The Clone Rangers don't pay the Easedale's their money in September do the gangsta bus bros go around knee capping players until the club coughs up :) .