Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Don't believe you read the article and replied in 4 mins ... even with 7 words and a few dots ... so what do you think?

Honestly ... just ask someone to help you with it .. call a nurse .. there's no shame in asking for help.

ETA: If you're ashamed just PM me her name and tel no ... It's okay I'll just tell her it's the slow chap in blue pj's and clutching a teddy bear; who lives in the B&B ... okay?

What article?

Is it just me or does anyone else think McCoist's comment is peculiar ... ??

Edit to add ... for Bennett's benefit ..

a) Does Fat Sally not read the papers or know what is going on? Forest publicly announced that they can shove the deal where it doesn't shine...

b) Why is he bothered what Billy Davie's thinks anymore ... ?

Ranger's bluff has been called and they've been left holding a shyte hand while their chips dwindle away ,,,

tick tock ....

Sad really that they still thought they were still one of the power houses in Scottish football and could demand above the price they were offered even when they are in the shite house financially.

If Wallace isn't sold by midnight there's another month taken off the time bomb at Ibrox then admin or leaseback is sooner rather than later. :thumsup2

Dear oh dear ... Ally is getting his excuses in early .....

I can just imagine the furore on RM now ... someone better tell Bendy ... he's not going to like this.

Never mind what Bendy (whoever that is) thinks, I can tell you that even on his reduced salary, I fully expect fkg guarantees fae that muppet of a manager. At least one of Dundee, Hamilton & Falkirk will have been promoted and Rangers are quite easily a better team than any of them right now and Hearts are very likely going to start next season still in admin and therefore with a points deduction. We are well in front of Dunfermline and there's no reason to suspect that'll change next season should they also be promoted. With the squad at his disposal and the facilities and the wage bill, McCoist should be giving guarantees and I for one reckon he should be told exactly that by his bosses. Green was right to say a cup win should be expected or McCoist should be deemed a failure.

I may not agree with the assertion you're easily a better side ... let that slide though. Refreshing to see a bear provide an honest assessment.

Though you have dodged the assessment of his underlying character and motives .. that's understandable at least you haven't tried to defend him.

Fair play ... and have a greenie.

I've stated before on here and elsewhere, that I was willing to accept a lower standard of player and a more austere approach to the financial governance of the club, whilst in the lower leagues. The facts are, the club chose a different path and we are where we are with a bloated squad of high earners and a useless management team, hey ho fk all we can do about that now, it would seem.

The club chose to behave like we're still a top league side, in fact a top 2 of top league side and pissed away 'the inheritance' so to speak, so the fkg least we should expect is the performances and entertainment value to reflect this. So it is not acceptable to be struggling to see off part-timers, wearing them down with superior fitness levels and that failing, iffy penalties. It won't happen but if Raith aren't gubbed in the Ramsden's final Ally and his wise-cracking pals should be binned for serious ineptitude. As for any possibility of failing to gain successive promotions fk off!

I've stated before on here and elsewhere, that I was willing to accept a lower standard of player and a more austere approach to the financial governance of the club, whilst in the lower leagues. The facts are, the club chose a different path and we are where we are with a bloated squad of high earners and a useless management team, hey ho fk all we can do about that now, it would seem.

The club chose to behave like we're still a top league side, in fact a top 2 of top league side and pissed away 'the inheritance' so to speak, so the fkg least we should expect is the performances and entertainment value to reflect this. So it is not acceptable to be struggling to see off part-timers, wearing them down with superior fitness levels and that failing, iffy penalties. It won't happen but if Raith aren't gubbed in the Ramsden's final Ally and his wise-cracking pals should be binned for serious ineptitude. As for any possibility of failing to gain successive promotions fk off!

As Dhenbhoy stated above, it's refreshing to see such honesty from a fan of rangers on here. Obviously you're biased, as every fan is, but you've been a breath of fresh air in terms of this thread.

It's just a shame for rangers that your attitude hasn't been reflected "further up the food chain".

Oh, and btw, Bendy is Bendarroch - one of the rangers posters on here representing the type of rangers fan whom the crooks running the club have pandered to in order to fill their pockets.

You better watch the orcs may out you as a Timposter any time soon. :(

Nice to see someone with their own opinion instead of following the Gestapo HQ orc talk political party line in Govan Dasodaha. :)

Now just imagine if he said that we would win it easily. He would be called arrogant. The guy can't win.

No, Chris. He'd have been called honest - which would be one hell of a departure for him. At least he would have been if he'd confirmed his resignation in favour of almost any other manager at the same time.

That took me ages - I thought it was Celtic at first.

Adrian Sprott?

Yes, and just failing to earn a replay with us in that Scottish Cup sent them on a doolaly downward spiral of spend spend spend...

The things people will do to try and compete with the big boys - madness.

Why would he need to say anything ... ??

Well obviously when he was giving an interview, he would have got asked about next season. He's quite clearly not going to say we're going to win the league even though we will. It's disrespectful to the other teams. You won't see Lennon saying he'll win the league next season either, even though he will.

Never mind what Bendy (whoever that is) thinks, I can tell you that even on his reduced salary, I fully expect fkg guarantees fae that muppet of a manager. At least one of Dundee, Hamilton & Falkirk will have been promoted and Rangers are quite easily a better team than any of them right now and Hearts are very likely going to start next season still in admin and therefore with a points deduction. We are well in front of Dunfermline and there's no reason to suspect that'll change next season should they also be promoted. With the squad at his disposal and the facilities and the wage bill, McCoist should be giving guarantees and I for one reckon he should be told exactly that by his bosses. Green was right to say a cup win should be expected or McCoist should be deemed a failure.

Why are Hearts likely to still be in admin by the start of next season? All parties agree it'll be March or April at the latest as a CVA has been agreed in principle as well as the transfer of shares. I realise that these may be strange concepts to the Ibrox side and their fans but ours give enough of a damn to try and save our club ourselves! If Rangers don't go in admin soon then it'll likely happen where it'll affect them next season with the likelihood of either a 15 or 25 point penalty waiting for them.