Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Benny with his 'stunning witty' and for the umpteenth time .. why don't you ask someone else patter ..

Ach leave him be.

It's merely another of his little touchstones.

It's just like how if someone touches on legal matters; he can call them QC.

Or if they suggest the years have perhaps been unkind to McCoist; he can call them George Clooney / Brad Pitt.

It's so much comfier than thinking, analysing or composing his thoughts into a form to be shared with others.

It's a wee shame really.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Ach leave him be.

Or if they suggest the years have perhaps been unkind to McCoist; he can call them George Clooney / Brad Pitt.

It's so much comfier than thinking, analysing or composing his thoughts into a form to be shared with others.

It's a wee shame really.

Aye its a b*****d having a sense of humour.

I am going to the Celtic v Aberdeen cup tie ya fud :P .

Aw that's sweet do you want a Blue Peter badge for glory hunting in the lower leagues ffs :1eye .

That is because yer team is crap and I would stick a bet on that you thought before yer club died just like any other orc you couldn't care fecking less about the lower leagues and would have been better just to rid of them from the senior leagues so yer old club could keep their money.

And finally just like Tedi your are a huge fanny for bringing up my lack of attending any Celtic games like it gives you superior rights, I don't know if you have noticed ?, we are in a fucking recession ya bawbag. I could if I wanted too, I could buy a season ticket at Parkhead but it would be pretty fucking useless buying an ST when I work a full shift at a church on a Sunday and about half the home games or more are played on a Sunday :1eye .

As for wanting to attend probably the biggest Champion's League group stage Celtic have ever competed in ?, it was the first ever group of former champions ever in the CL and I didn't want to miss and why it was a sell out.

Lastly why did I reply to you ?, yer only a fucking taxi driver ffs :lol: .

Community service order ?

Ach leave him be.

It's a wee shame really.

Dave has claimed to have sources in the club and implied that they are in high places....

Surely he should know whats going on...

Dave has claimed to have sources in the club and implied that they are in high places....

Whereas you claim to know the opinion of thousands of fans of a top flight football club with 145 years of unbroken history....

I do hope Bendarroch turns up soon - Benny's much more fun when he's got another fuckwit "backing him up".

Not a regular on this thread and that's the post he engages with .... so what's your view on Fat Sally taking the bearz for a ride because they a complete diddies ...

The bearz deserved it or he's a c**t?

Densboy trying to tell people which posts they can reply to lol

Not a regular on this thread and that's the post he engages with .... so what's your view on Fat Sally taking the bearz for a ride because they a complete diddies ...

The bearz deserved it or he's a c**t?

Please, Sir, that's a trick question, surely? The answer's both, isn't it?

That's just about the best article on McCoist I've ever seen written in the MSM.

Vile man.

Edited by AberdeenBud

He's just pissed off you have more access to inside knowledge at his new fledgling club than he does ... and you don't even support them.

Must be gutting for him ...

it's the same club according to the brainwashed muppets. It's just a new company

Assuming our educationally-challenged* Viking is talking about the rangers, those two terms would appear to be mutually exclusive. :lol:

*It means "stupid", bennett.

More squabbling amongst the bears ... Ally on SDM

"Carson's cat

Carson's cat

Andy Goram

• photo-thumb-82931.jpg?_r=1376049996
  • True Blue
  • star1.gif
  • 1,200 posts

Posted Today, 07:06 AM

We were brought down by Whyte and Whyte alone. If he had bought the club with £18 million of his own money and then paid the PAYE and VAT on time, we would still be top of the SPL.

SDM had a number of faults but, under his stewardship, the club won more trophies than in any other era, and in doing so, gave me some of the happiest moments of my life. Let us not forget."

OH DEAR!
The anti-Christ Whyte getting it in the neck again. :(
Some still don't get it.
But they set a world record with the SDM travelling circus by winning "more trophies than in any other era". I suppose that's ok then. :1eye
Edited by Bookies Love Me

That is nearly English...As for not giving a f**k about the lower leagues before Rangers were playing there. That might be true of some but i know Tedi goes to Gayfield quite often and i have been to games in the lower leagues on a semi regular basis since the early 70s right up until today. What was that you were saying about lies?

Oh i have noticed there is a recession on...Those School uniforms are not getting any cheaper :1eye

You are a complete turd sometimes No8 complaining about grammar whilst posting bad grammar yourself, "i" or "I" so which is the perfect grammar ?. :1eye

So Tedi goes to Bennett's B&B to watch Rangers on a free stream often :lol: .