Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I do know that there can be legal loopholes in contractual arrangements !, Stockbridge could have had some countermeasure should he get fired or left that was pre-arranged in contractual terms and got paid through some other dodgy mechanism hidden in the accounts.

I should hope so. ;)

Quite a sad day all in all, the last of the New Gallant Pioneers who created Sevco 5088/Scotland have now departed and left the board of the New Rangers Football Club (Copyright W.Smith). Gone, but not forgotten.

Mission Accomplished.

proud.gif.pagespeed.ce.tTMwjLX-fW.gif

I should hope so. ;)

Quite a sad day all in all, the last of the New Gallant Pioneers who created Sevco 5088/Scotland have now departed and left the board of the New Rangers Football Club (Copyright W.Smith). Gone, but not forgotten.

Mission Accomplished.

proud.gif.pagespeed.ce.tTMwjLX-fW.gif

Left the Board, but far far far from ''departed''..........................................

You can just tell the orcs were ready to go full pelt on here, celebration time!!! Then good old Sutherland pops up with a bubble burster of a tweet.

And there you have it, the company misleading shareholders (fans) again.

Can you, can you really?

Under an agreement dated 7 December 2012 but effective on Admission, the Company shall

employ Brian Stockbridge as a Finance Director of the Company for a salary of £200,000 per

annum and all reasonable expenses properly incurred. Mr Stockbridge is also entitled to a bonus

of 100 per cent. of his gross salary in the event that the Club wins promotion from the SFL or

otherwise transfers to another football league or to another division within a league and to

participate in any share option or other incentive scheme adopted by the Company

The agreement is terminable by the Company either for cause or on 12 month’s notice and

by Mr Stockbridge on 3 months’ notice.

Edit to add...re earlier post of £400k salary, this looks to be £200k plus £200k bonus, less the bonus he agreed to pay back, so £200k pay off.

Plus all his other directorships that don't need to be declared for payoffs :)

In bold and in red ?, is this not the start of his contractual year ?, would this not suggest he has taken nearly a full years wages ?.

What with this latest pay off and Sally still on full pay, how much is left in the pot?. They must be perilously close to being out of the bears reddies by now. Are they going to make it a bi-annual administration?

Can anyone clear up whether McCoist's wages have been reduced?

That is because yer team is crap and I would stick a bet on that you thought before yer club died just like any other orc you couldn't care fecking less about the lower leagues and would have been better just to rid of them from the senior leagues so yer old club could keep their money.

That is nearly English...As for not giving a f**k about the lower leagues before Rangers were playing there. That might be true of some but i know Tedi goes to Gayfield quite often and i have been to games in the lower leagues on a semi regular basis since the early 70s right up until today. What was that you were saying about lies?

Oh i have noticed there is a recession on...Those School uniforms are not getting any cheaper :1eye

That is nearly English...As for not giving a f**k about the lower leagues before Rangers were playing there. That might be true of some but i know Tedi goes to Gayfield quite often and i have been to games in the lower leagues on a semi regular basis since the early 70s right up until today. What was that you were saying about lies?

Oh i have noticed there is a recession on...Those School uniforms are not getting any cheaper :1eye

'6ft 3" Taxi driver dressing in school uniform shocker' :lol:

But the point is they shouldn't even be talking about what they need or will do when in the top flight.

It's utterly disrespectful and presumptuous. Why must they immediately be fit to challenge Celtic? Why can't they aim to get there and aim to perform as well as is sensibly, internally affordable?

How do you think the rest of us manage to follow our clubs, with no such demands?

Spoilt children who deserve to be laughed at.

These DK articles are entirely contradictory. We must cut the budget, and live within our means. Yet we must be competing right at the top as soon as we get into the top tier :blink:

Translation - We are Rangers, we must financially dope to the max to give the illusion we're still ra peeple.

Edited by Fotbawmad

I think he's nailed it.

About time someone in the press actually spoke out on what others have been suggesting.

All of the article could have been inspired by the BRALT.

salary should carry-on to the end of the season with promotion under his belt, then resign.

He'd be hard pushed managing a local Greggs, besides he would eat any profit made (hold on, isn't he doing that at the moment??).