Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The Catastrophe, more like.

(for all of the sevco persuasion)

Fuxake. Ken in a 'apostrophe' and 'catastrophe' conjoin, makes a joke and doesn't bleat like a stuck pig about being misunderstood.

Have a Charles.

Is this an outbreak of bonhomie on The BRALT?

Fuxake. Ken in an 'apostrophe' and 'catastrophe' conjoin, makes a joke and doesn't bleat like a stuck pig about being misunderstood.

Have a Charles.

Is this an outbreak of bonhomie on The BRALT?

Fixed it ;) No fee. :)

Edited by Apache Don

I realise there may be a few reasonables like yourself TK but the majority lapped up Whyte, grovelled for Green and were completely hypnotised by Ally and Walter whenever they were wheeled out to rally the troops.

There was simply no avenue to have someone like Wallace (assuming he is what you think he is and I am reserving judgement on that) installed. Why? Because the old cheaty club, spawned a brand new equally cheaty club. The SFA and SPL did contortions to please and accommodate anything that wore blue and whistled the appropriate tune. They should have stepped in, they should never have allowed, Whyte or Green anywhere near Scottish Football, for our sake and yours. The only disgrace bigger than the death of the old club is how the new club were accommodated. Just mind boggling.

It looks like this will come back to haunt them. Same old ludicrous spending, same old ultra-arrogant "sink us or we'll sink you" attitude, same old out of control bigotted fans. The opportunity to have a shiny new club, well behaved, contrite, enjoyable for you ordinary blokes and a positive influence in the game up here missed. By miles.

So if and when the wheels properly fall off again it'll be you and the band of decent rangers fans (said through gritted teeth) that suffer. But in terms of collateral damage I am afraid the numbers mean it is well worth it. Sorry pal. Blame Murray, blame Whyte, blame Green, blame Ally, blame Walter, blame the sycophantic idiot majority of your fans. But save a healthy chunk of bile for Reagan, Cockwomble and co. They totally shafted you, by not totally shafting the old/new/borrowed blue mess that appeared post CVA rejection. The best thing they could have done was suspend the club for a year. Cowards.

Willie, I always like your posts. I know we disagreed a few times but you always say stuff worthy of a debate.

You siad, "The SFA and SPL did contortions to please and accommodate anything that wore blue and whistled the appropriate tune. They should have stepped in, they should never have allowed, Whyte or Green anywhere near Scottish Football, for our sake and yours.".

I am betting that no P&D would agree with you nor even use the phrase 'corporate governance' in this context.

I realise there may be a few reasonables like yourself TK but the majority lapped up Whyte, grovelled for Green and were completely hypnotised by Ally and Walter whenever they were wheeled out to rally the troops.

There was simply no avenue to have someone like Wallace (assuming he is what you think he is and I am reserving judgement on that) installed. Why? Because the old cheaty club, spawned a brand new equally cheaty club. The SFA and SPL did contortions to please and accommodate anything that wore blue and whistled the appropriate tune. They should have stepped in, they should never have allowed, Whyte or Green anywhere near Scottish Football, for our sake and yours. The only disgrace bigger than the death of the old club is how the new club were accommodated. Just mind boggling.

It looks like this will come back to haunt them. Same old ludicrous spending, same old ultra-arrogant "sink us or we'll sink you" attitude, same old out of control bigotted fans. The opportunity to have a shiny new club, well behaved, contrite, enjoyable for you ordinary blokes and a positive influence in the game up here missed. By miles.

So if and when the wheels properly fall off again it'll be you and the band of decent rangers fans (said through gritted teeth) that suffer. But in terms of collateral damage I am afraid the numbers mean it is well worth it. Sorry pal. Blame Murray, blame Whyte, blame Green, blame Ally, blame Walter, blame the sycophantic idiot majority of your fans. But save a healthy chunk of bile for Reagan, Cockwomble and co. They totally shafted you, by not totally shafting the old/new/borrowed blue mess that appeared post CVA rejection. The best thing they could have done was suspend the club for a year. Cowards.

Aye, better luck next time :rolleyes:

''Scottish football needs a strong Rangers'' Stewart Regan SFA 13/01/14 :lol:

Aye, better luck next time :rolleyes:

''Scottish football needs a strong Rangers'' Stewart Regan SFA 13/01/14 :lol:

I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with the nice sunset picture on this one. If you think (and I would wholly agree with you) that The SFA did everything they could to accommodate and minimise damage to them last time around, then hold on to your seat and be prepared for the movement of Heaven & Earth, should there be a next time.

PS. Is it just me or does it take longer to type up posts when The_Kincardine is looking in? Apostrophe love etc.

They should have stepped in, they should never have allowed, Whyte or Green anywhere near Scottish Football, for our sake and yours. .

Think of the laughs we would have missed though willie, think of all the laughs. Keeps me going anyway. :lol::thumsup2

Willie, I always like your posts. I know we disagreed a few times but you always say stuff worthy of a debate.

You siad, "The SFA and SPL did contortions to please and accommodate anything that wore blue and whistled the appropriate tune. They should have stepped in, they should never have allowed, Whyte or Green anywhere near Scottish Football, for our sake and yours.".

I am betting that no P&D would agree with you nor even use the phrase 'corporate governance' in this context.

I siad nothing of the sort! Chortle.

Look, don't get me wrong green and whyte screwing rangers was funny, on so many levels. But the look away from the video nasty, shame and embarrassment factor I think we all felt when, as a footballing nation, were unable to properly deal with such widespread and prolonged cheating was awful. It dragged our game right into the gutter. When the embargo was challenged in the civil courts, that was the opportunity to just get them to f**k, handed them to them on a plate and they bottled it. The only people that benefited were the folk that took all your money and bought enormous houses. Football didn't die, the game did not dissolve and the fear and protectionism of a terrible, evil organisation only served those with short-term financial motives. I mean it's not like everything is hunk dory at Ibrox right now is it?

Next test for the corporate governance/fit and proper person test is King. Sure he'll want to put money in, but without a place on the board? No chance. And lets be quite clear the guy is a convicted criminal, easy decision.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with the nice sunset picture on this one. If you think (and I would wholly agree with you) that The SFA did everything they could to accommodate and minimise damage to them last time around, then hold on to your seat and be prepared for the movement of Heaven & Earth, should there be a next time.

PS. Is it just me or does it take longer to type up posts when The_Kincardine is looking in? Apostrophe love etc.

But you are right, the king situ will make interesting reading as well as the admin 1 / admin 2, convulsions. Bah, cheats. I'm just an honest bloke who likes football.....

I siad nothing of the sort! Chortle.

OK here is the bit of the discussion we had:

You said: "The SFA and SPL did contortions to please and accommodate anything that wore blue and whistled the appropriate tune. They should have stepped in, they should never have allowed, Whyte or Green anywhere near Scottish Football, for our sake and yours."

In reply I said, "Willie, I always like your posts. I know we disagreed a few times but you always say stuff worthy of a debate".

You then declared, "I siad nothing of the sort! Chortle."

Boring post but here's a question:

When the plastics and diddies are found out how acceptable is it to reply, ""I siad nothing of the sort! Chortle.""?

Eta- He might be an ignorant old buffoon, but I did chuckle at the description of MT as "frequently bewildered". :lol:

Yes, it was a good line. He also opened the door for me to talk about my favourite subject.

It actually represents progress for him. Last week he was calling me a c**t and meaning it, for the heinous crime of quoting a newspaper article in a discussion of Dean Shiels' wages.

He's also right of course. I am indeed frequently bewildered by everything in this entire saga. If Bendarroch has a firm handle on it all, then I'm not only impressed, but once more bewildered not only by how he manages it, but also by how convincingly he conceals it.

Yes, it was a good line. He also opened the door for me to talk about my favourite subject.

It actually represents progress for him. Last week he was calling me a c**t and meaning it, for the heinous crime of quoting a newspaper article in a discussion of Dean Shiels' wages.

He's also right of course. I am indeed frequently bewildered by everything in this entire saga. If Bendarroch has a firm handle on it all, then I'm not only impressed, but once more bewildered not only by how he manages it, but also by how convincingly he conceals it.

I always love when Monkey posts - he is so honest and, frankly, a thoroughly decent bloke. He also uses some good words, one of which is, "bewildered" - which is, probably a hapax legomenon on both The BRALT and P&B.

In tribute to Monkey's fortitude I'd like to post the only song in human history that uses the word "bewildered ". The brilliant Ella Fitzgerad:

Looks like Gordon Dalziel thinks the emails are fake too.

To round up tonight's phone in... After a guy complained that a team costing 6-8 million quid in wages are basically shite... Gordon agreed but insisted, you need to remember you're not actually watching a team worth the wages they are paid, they are being paid wages well above what they merit... According to Gordon the blame lies completely with one person, the chief executive.

The manager is completely blameless, no fault at all with super ally regarding wages.

:lol: "compete with Celtic" ? :1eye , even though 18 months away from even getting near the top tier all the chat is about competing with Celtic ffs :blink: .

Nothing about actually having to win the Championship first or will the club be financially viable and be able to afford the players they already have, here we have the pandering to the orc horde about what they really only want to hear without actually saying it !. "We need to stop Celtic getting 10 in a row and surpassing our world record top tier titles horde" and just about nothing else.

Is this why the new club are spending big foolishly ?, do they believe the fanbase will just chuck money at the club every time the rallying call gets shouted ?, "We need to stop Celtic being the most successful club team on the planet and stop them getting 10 in row" ?.

It is just about clear the new incarnation of Rangers will fold over and die because it's apparently main aim in life is to compete with a club with massive finances than the new club has in order to stop ra Sellick :1eye .

Thoroughly sane and well-thought through post which marks you as different to the usual brain-dead Ps&Ds on The Bralt.

I read and re-read your post and would comment on 2 things:

1. " Graham Wallace should have been in from day one and gutted the place from top to bottom."

On the money, chap. Everything I've read about Wallace places him as an honest broker and I find that refreshing. Moreover we've need a financial gutting for a year so it's a relief.

2. I do take issue with, "In most cases I would feel for the fans. But it's Rangers so i don't."

Really? We are just blokes who like football. Take a look at the match threads from both last season and now. You will see reports from normal guys who spend money to watch their team home and away.

Aye sure ye ur Kinky ?, I'm absolutely certain that if the association's didn't fudge up the rules & regulations just because it was Rangers that faced certain annihilation you would follow and brand new team playing at Ibrox that didn't claim to be "The Rangers Football Club Ltd" but had a similar name like "The Govan Rangers Football Club Ltd or The Rangers Utd Football club Ltd" and a brand new SFA licence just because you like football. :thumbsdown

If such an event that should have happened as for every other club before Rangers died it's an absolute stick on that well over 60% of the fans would not even bother with the new club because it can't boast and brag about a world record top title horde or worlds most successful club n aw rat.

Like Tedi,No8,Youngsy yourself & so on, you glory hunting fuckwits wouldn't bother yer arse supporting a brand new club at Ibrox of a differing name because of the embarrassment of getting ridiculed often for supporting a brand new club at the bottom of Scottish association footballs lowest tier of football. The likes of you would just wait about 7 to 10 years until the new club reaches the top tier and then decide to support it after eventually it had for years assimilated the dead clubs honours into it's own history. And you'll all say it's still a Rangers club no matter blah blah and never mind the name change because the previous incarnation went bust chasing the dream of being one of Europe's top elite clubs.

Only the local punters would support the new club until it had successfully over a period of years reached the higher echelon's of Scottish fitbaw then the glory hunters soon latch back on.

Supporter of football my arse :1eye .

P.S. feel free to bypass all I have posted and find the spelling error or bad use of grammar you moron :1eye .