Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

'When things are going well...'. Let me know when and I'll look in again.

'Enthusiasm and aggressive salesmanship...' How's that working out?

'Strong desire for success and all amenities of affluence.' Looks like Super Ally has gone for the latter before ensuring the former.

It's not your real name? I'm shocked. Why would anyone post under an assumed name? :o

Thing is, my choice of user-name is nothing to do with my choice of football team. I've already stated that I took it from a character in a book with whom I share personality traits, not because of any perceived relevance to Rangers.

Does the name The DA mean 'on a long losing streak' by any chance?

Thing is, my choice of user-name is nothing to do with my choice of football team. I've already stated that I took it from a character in a book with whom I share personality traits, not because of any perceived relevance to Rangers.

Oh dear. Do I just ignore him and take the chance that he thinks he's won?

So you said this:

attachicon.giffixed.JPG

Now some of us are trying to have a reasonable discussion. Do you want to try and be reasonable or will you continue to be a c**t?

Delighted too old bridge.

And your 'proper' view on the alleged emails?

Ally is sleekit enough to ask to hide it to the Horde, so I think they are genuine. It fits.

At least Walter sooked at the tit until he knew he was not gonna get away with the ineptitude that he could deliver at Board Level. Then skeedadled.

Ally keeps on goin.

I thought you had just mis-spelled ''Dado-hahaha'' when you signed up :D

Duck's Arse? District Attorney?

Oh no. They're ganging up on me. I'm glad I took the chance and decided to fight back. Just as well my greeny bank is well-stocked.

OK so I replied to you but I haven't a clue what that means. I also have no idea why you mentioned greenies nor who is ganging up on you.

Thoroughly sane and well-thought through post which marks you as different to the usual brain-dead Ps&Ds on The Bralt.

I read and re-read your post and would comment on 2 things:

1. " Graham Wallace should have been in from day one and gutted the place from top to bottom."

On the money, chap. Everything I've read about Wallace places him as an honest broker and I find that refreshing. Moreover we've need a financial gutting for a year so it's a relief.

2. I do take issue with, "In most cases I would feel for the fans. But it's Rangers so i don't."

Really? We are just blokes who like football. Take a look at the match threads from both last season and now. You will see reports from normal guys who spend money to watch their team home and away.

I realise there may be a few reasonables like yourself TK but the majority lapped up Whyte, grovelled for Green and were completely hypnotised by Ally and Walter whenever they were wheeled out to rally the troops.

There was simply no avenue to have someone like Wallace (assuming he is what you think he is and I am reserving judgement on that) installed. Why? Because the old cheaty club, spawned a brand new equally cheaty club. The SFA and SPL did contortions to please and accommodate anything that wore blue and whistled the appropriate tune. They should have stepped in, they should never have allowed, Whyte or Green anywhere near Scottish Football, for our sake and yours. The only disgrace bigger than the death of the old club is how the new club were accommodated. Just mind boggling.

It looks like this will come back to haunt them. Same old ludicrous spending, same old ultra-arrogant "sink us or we'll sink you" attitude, same old out of control bigotted fans. The opportunity to have a shiny new club, well behaved, contrite, enjoyable for you ordinary blokes and a positive influence in the game up here missed. By miles.

So if and when the wheels properly fall off again it'll be you and the band of decent rangers fans (said through gritted teeth) that suffer. But in terms of collateral damage I am afraid the numbers mean it is well worth it. Sorry pal. Blame Murray, blame Whyte, blame Green, blame Ally, blame Walter, blame the sycophantic idiot majority of your fans. But save a healthy chunk of bile for Reagan, Cockwomble and co. They totally shafted you, by not totally shafting the old/new/borrowed blue mess that appeared post CVA rejection. The best thing they could have done was suspend the club for a year. Cowards.