Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If? If they are real? Will you also need my thoughts on Bigfoot, Nessie and, oh I don't know, Medusa maybe?

I should have seen this coming in light of you so recently revealing your intellectual genetic heritage.

If?

:lol:

^^^^^^^^ can't face he's been duped by super salary. :(

I suppose it sort of adds up why Salary is so happy to publicly back every spiv who walks through the door.

Will give backing for cash.

Struth wouldn't f**k about, he'd have the slimy fck ran out of town.

Oh man, bendy and Benny. I was on tender hooks too, waiting for your opinion. Are you away crying into an orange away top?

NOT ALLY, WATTY WHY????

Edited by dave.j

You mean like in the mainstream media MT? Coisty's mouthpiece?

The MSM have maintained since Charlotte began releasing documents that they cannot use them because

a) they cannot establish the authenticity

and

b) if they are authentic there are legal issues due to the means by which they were most likely

obtained.

However that should not stop them at the very least asking some questions about matters which are in the public domain.

The MSM have maintained since Charlotte began releasing documents that they cannot use them because

and

b) if they are authentic there are legal issues due to the means by which they were most likely

obtained.

However that should not stop them at the very least asking some questions about matters which are in the public domain.

Keevins said as much a while back when asked about RTC.

and

obtained.

Any club that plays out of Ibrox, wear blue shirts and call themselves Rangers, will always be 'The Establishment Club'.

I suppose it sort of adds up why Salary is so happy to publicly back every spiv who walks through the door.

Will give backing for cash.

Struth wouldn't f**k about, he'd have the slimy fck ran out of town.

Oh man, bendy and Benny. I was on tender hooks too, waiting for your opinion. Are you away crying into an orange away top?

NOT ALLY, WATTY WHY????

It's "tenterhooks".

It's "tenterhooks".

Never knew that! Just shows ye! Suppose that's the Glasgow dialect dropping T's... It's not something I've had to write before! Haha

ETA... Don't feel so bad now...

Q From Lee Becker: Whats the meaning and origin of on tenterhooks?

A Its been so long since anyone has seen either a tenter, or the hooks on one, that the word and the idea behind it are now quite mysterious, so much so that it sometimes appears as on tenderhooks, which sounds as though it ought to make more sense. But at one time, the phrase on tenterhooks would have evoked an image that was immediately understandable.

Edited by dave.j

If? If they are real? Will you also need my thoughts on Bigfoot, Nessie and, oh I don't know, Medusa maybe?

I should have seen this coming in light of you so recently revealing your intellectual genetic heritage.

If?

Well, let's just call it a hypothetical question. If the e-mails are genuine, would you love Ally less? Your thoughts on Bigfoot, Nessie and Medusa are not required but feel free if you wish.

Dave King is in tomorrow’s Herald, attacking Wallace’s austerity measures.

:jerry

Has the glib and shameless liar found some magic beans?

Austerity measures? Where? Carnoustie hotel? In his previous appearance, did he not attack the over-spending? That guy really is just an attention seeking pillock. I really hope he does eventually tale over, guaranteed to be a fun ride.

:guns:king

Edited by Apache Don

40k fans :lol: I doubt Celtic could get that many. Never mind The Zombie Franchise. Their core fan base is only marginally bigger than Hearts.

He told you where to find them you fucking dipshit ..

Edit: Here you you go ya stupid p***k .... link

The document has been quickly removed from the scribd website as is the way of all these documents once leaked.

Good job HB took a snapshot for posterity though ... eh ?

You should always be copy/pasting the image when CF leaks a new document. Regardless, that's even less shocking than Jabba's e-mails to oor hero.

Keevins said as much a while back when asked about RTC.

Didn't Andy Goram write an article on RTC. Likening him to batman.

Well, let's just call it a hypothetical question. If the e-mails are genuine, would you love Ally less? Your thoughts on Bigfoot, Nessie and Medusa are not required but feel free if you wish.

I wonder why the diddies would be keen to have Rangers supporters answer hypothetical questions based on fantasy emails? But, not for long.

!

Dasodaha! Ya bunch of muppets.

Don't know if you've ever googled your name. I have!

Check this http://www.kabalarians.com/Male/dasodaha.htm

I thought this bit was pretty appropriate for a Rangers fan.

"However, in the attempt to impress others with the scope of your success, you can over-extend your resources to the point that you have inadequate means to cover your basic expenses.

• There are times when you would be advised to start in a smaller way, and gradually reach your desired level of success through perseverance, patience, and attention to details."

Don't know if you've ever googled your name. I have!

Check this http://www.kabalarians.com/Male/dasodaha.htm

I thought this bit was pretty appropriate for a Rangers fan.

"However, in the attempt to impress others with the scope of your success, you can over-extend your resources to the point that you have inadequate means to cover your basic expenses.

• There are times when you would be advised to start in a smaller way, and gradually reach your desired level of success through perseverance, patience, and attention to details."

According to that a weak arsed, short tempered, over confident fool who snaps under stress.

Very apt.