Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Right chaps, enough dotty chat please.

Are there any indications either way as to the authenticity of these e-mails? Have they provoked comments elsewhere?

As I said this morning, if genuine they strike me as massively damaging to McCoist, but as far as I can tell, the story's not really gone anywhere today.

Anyone got any official, or even unofficial comment on them from beyond P&B land?

Not seen them anywhere either. Although you must say that in recent history there has been a pretty robust system of quickly silencing charlotte and removing inconvenient tweets. The threat and weight of the meedya hoose seems to be ever present.

Notice a lot of fuss and bother down south regarding offensive tweets at Stan Collymore. Seems easy enough to bring the might of the world down on an anyone not aligning with the communication strategy of cheatco. Saying you are going to murder a guy coz he is black, not so easy to deal with apparently.

No chance of the McCoist loving MSM touching them, IMO.

As far as I'm aware I don't think any of Charlotte's emails have been shown to be fake, in fact Jack Irvine has lent them some authenticity by having them removed citing invasion of privacy.

I agree that the immediate vanishing of anything charlotte puts up is a pretty good indicator that it is credible. I mean if it was all just bullshit you could hold it up for ridicule like legoland and the great Speirs buying ruski twitter followers bullshit from Chris Graham. What a sad, sad state of affairs he is.

Nonsense usually manages to discredit itself.

Dave wants people to read these emails yet seems reluctant to post a link to these emails.

How can I post a link to them, they aren't on a different website. Bendarroch asked me to point them out to him and I have pointed them out as being on that page.

Why are you reluctant to comment on them?

I doubt the MSM will comment on them. They will follow normal protocol, wait until they are removed by the site administrators and pretend they didn't surface or exist.

New Rangers and McCoisty will not take any action against the poster since they know the emails are genuine and the last thing they want to do is have them verified in the public arena.

The bears will pretend they are fakes .. but deep down they know something is wrong but they can't have us laughing at their 'hero'.

It's not like the emails revealed anything we didn't already know about Sleekit Sally .. :thumsup2 :thumsup2

I do get the MSM point, but I'd have thought it might make a damn good story for one of the more critical journalists like English, if verified.

I was also hoping for some comedy links to RM, Follow Follow etc, but it doesn't seem to have impacted.

To be honest, I don't agree that the e-mails tell us nothing new about McCoist. I was starting to form the opinion that he was a bit dim and genuinely did get swept along. If this stuff' s true though, it paints McCoist as positively Machiavellian. It would also make Stoney' s reading of him much more accurate than mine.

How can I post a link to them, they aren't on a different website. Bendarroch asked me to point them out to him and I have pointed them out as being on that page. Why are you reluctant to comment on them?

I've now read the emails - simple question Dave: do you believe they are real in any sense whatsoever?

No chance of the McCoist loving MSM touching them, IMO.

As far as I'm aware I don't think any of Charlotte's emails have been shown to be fake, in fact Jack Irvine has lent them some authenticity by having them removed citing invasion of privacy.

So these are emails are from Charlotte F then? I've just googled Charlotte and get can't a link to her website or twitter ....

Roy Greenslade has championed CF before, if they are legit i'm sure he'll be able to get them in the mainstream media.

So these are emails are from Charlotte F then? I've just googled Charlotte and get can't a link to her website or twitter ....

Roy Greenslade has championed CF before, if they are legit i'm sure he'll be able to get them in the mainstream media.

From her latest guise I believe Benny. Probably been pulled already.

That greenie was by accident btw, before I get punted from the pm gang. ;)

Doubt it, the MSM have said before that the last time all the stuff was getting blogged, they couldn't discuss it in the MSM, regardless of its authenticity.

So, likewise, Bennett, if they are real, what's your opinion of the content and McCoist as a person?

From her latest guise I believe Benny. Probably been pulled already.

That greenie was by accident btw, before I get punted from the pm gang. ;)

How do you know if the latest guise is really CF and not someone at it?

Does someone confirm that it's CF....

I do, I've got no reason to disbelieve them. So, if they are real, what's your opinion on them?

If? If they are real? Will you also need my thoughts on Bigfoot, Nessie and, oh I don't know, Medusa maybe?

I should have seen this coming in light of you so recently revealing your intellectual genetic heritage.

If?

:lol:

How do you know if the latest guise is really CF and not someone at it? Does someone confirm that it's CF....

Yes they did, they said, hi it's me, Charlotte fakes here...So... If real... What's your opinion? Edited by dave.j